Turkish Translate

*Hi, I live in Turkey, Turkish translation Story Mode come? I'm glad you answer

[Google Translate]*

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't believe translations will happen until the game is finished, though I hear some fans somehow translate it to different languages between episode releases.

• The game might not have "change Language" option.

• edited November 2015

People really like the idea of stories in different languages, but forcing a narrative into our core game experience would restrict players' freedom to view the world in their own unique ways.

http://www.openingtimesuk.com/groups/barclays/

• what

MarkLyon posted: »

People really like the idea of stories in different languages, but forcing a narrative into our core game experience would restrict players' freedom to view the world in their own unique ways. http://www.openingtimesuk.com/groups/barclays/

• Probably not.

• I don't think you know how this game is going to be done.

MarkLyon posted: »

People really like the idea of stories in different languages, but forcing a narrative into our core game experience would restrict players' freedom to view the world in their own unique ways. http://www.openingtimesuk.com/groups/barclays/

• i translated it to portuguese for free on a forum, u can probably find a turkish translation in some forum too ^^

• He meant Minecraft Story Mode, I think, which has not been released yet. :P

AstroZombie posted: »

i translated it to portuguese for free on a forum, u can probably find a turkish translation in some forum too ^^

• edited July 2015

oh, i see, i was talking about tales from the borderlands lol, but still, the same forum always translates telltale games after they are released, there's probably some turkish forum doing the same hehe.
    Telltale really should translate their games, there are too many people here who dropped it cause they couldn't understand english.

TheCatWolf posted: »

He meant Minecraft Story Mode, I think, which has not been released yet. :P

• Ne dediklerini anlayabildin mi ? :D Anlamadıysan çevireyim senin için

• Yep! I used to play all Telltale's games with fanmade translations, since I couldn't understand english very well, but now it's okay for me. Did you translate tales to BR portuguese or PT portuguese?

oh, i see, i was talking about tales from the borderlands lol, but still, the same forum always translates telltale games after they are rel

• [removed]

Yep! I used to play all Telltale's games with fanmade translations, since I couldn't understand english very well, but now it's okay for me. Did you translate tales to BR portuguese or PT portuguese?

• Já joguei vários jogos da Telltale com tradução da tribo, haha. Thank you!

• Que lindo ver outra pessoa falando português :`D

Já joguei vários jogos da Telltale com tradução da tribo, haha. Thank you!

• então somos 3 !

papai46 posted: »

Que lindo ver outra pessoa falando português :`D

• ur welcome, by the way, tento fazer as traduções o mais perfeito possivel :3

Já joguei vários jogos da Telltale com tradução da tribo, haha. Thank you!

• Haha, né, não tem tantos br por aqui, não tão ativos pelo menos, então é algo meio raro de se ver. :P

papai46 posted: »

Que lindo ver outra pessoa falando português :`D

• They're always great, trust me :P

ur welcome, by the way, tento fazer as traduções o mais perfeito possivel

• <3 muito temks auehauhea

They're always great, trust me :P

• Huehuehuehue.

muito temks auehauhea

• edited July 2015

Didn't Turkey ban Minecraft for 'being too violent'?

What on earth makes you think you're going to even be able to play a Minecraft spin off game?

• Maybe subtitles but audio i don't know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.