Episode 5's Trailer

2»

Comments

• So..... Finn dies next episode most likely cool.

• edited July 2015

Seeing Elaena being flay would be disturbin, because i'd know it was MY fault. But as long as it is not rodrick...

Sry writing on the cellphone.

• So Telltale will be making us talk to Tyrion befoe we chose to betray him or not just to make us suffer a little more :S I will have to betray him mates if taht's the only way I can get that decree to be signed. I'll have to see if you can figure something out so I don't betray him but I'm guessing it will be really hard... Also it will be interesting to be in the middle of slaves figuring out how to live like free man (that's the part Danny allways forgets to do). Rodrick will basically be screwed the entire episode I'm guessing and Gared will have to "fight" soe walkers FINALLY!! looks like an aewesome episode

• She did not literally crush them, she crushed them figuratively. Not one Tyrell has been killed by crushing - that would be the literal crushing of the Tyrells.

BeastInside posted: »

Well, look at the way she treats Tyrells. She literally crushed them. If she was just distrustful, she would have set up checks and balances to make sure that nothing got out of hand. Also if that was her motto, she would not be where she is now.

• edited July 2015

Just a small correction, the White Walkers/Others are the ice people who freeze everything around them and control the wights. They're intelligent, though we known nothing of their culture or motivations. The wights are the corpses reanimated by the Others, and can only truly be killed by burning the body. Even cutting off the head won't stop them. The Others can only be killed by dragonglass/obsidian, valyrian steel, and dragonfire.

• *Elaena was in trailer

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why does everyone assume Malcolms dead because he's not in the trailer? By that analogy: Sera is dead, Tom is dead, Morgryn is dead, Andros

• Really? When?

*Elaena was in trailer

• edited July 2015

Do you guys even understand what the ASOIAF/GOT franchise is about? It isn't about the deaths, GRRM has said this multiple times. He has created a realistic world, where death is common during war. That doesn't make it about death, instead the story focuses on the war and political intrigue itself, and the deaths of characters are the results of the war and politics, or lack thereof. The deaths are there when, and only when the plot demands it. (Excluding season 5 of the show, where the writers are now just killing people off for shock value...)

On a side note, the climax is usually in the last episode in a Telltale game, or the end of the penultimate one. Saying it "hasn't delivered" when there are still two episodes left is a little silly...

Yeah, I really don't like how much the game is just building up but not really delivering.

• I dunno why, but I found this really funny.

BipedalP posted: »

She did not literally crush them, she crushed them figuratively. Not one Tyrell has been killed by crushing - that would be the literal crushing of the Tyrells.

• I know exactly what the franchises are about. It's not about death, but the death factor in the franchise is what helps keep it intriguing and shocking.

Saying it "hasn't delivered" when there are still two episodes left is a little silly...

Ummm...no? Some of us (a good amount of people from what I've seen) feel like this series hasn't really delivered as well as we expected. We don't doubt that the last episode or two will be great, but that doesn't mean we're not allowed to be disappointed in how the other episodes turned out.

Do you guys even understand what the ASOIAF/GOT franchise is about? It isn't about the deaths, GRRM has said this multiple times. He has cre

• Finn is determinant, he would be the first determinant character to make it past two episodes (Episode 4 and 5) in the WHOLE of Telltale's games.

Bacon From Ice.

So..... Finn dies next episode most likely cool.

• He will be fighting in this episode, he did voiceovers with a sword.

DLGR13 posted: »

So Telltale will be making us talk to Tyrion befoe we chose to betray him or not just to make us suffer a little more :S I will have to betr

• Where? i didn't see her.

*Elaena was in trailer

• Wights confirmed 4 EP 5.

LeFedore posted: »

Just a small correction, the White Walkers/Others are the ice people who freeze everything around them and control the wights. They're intel

• Then you shouldn't say you're disappointed that it's building up... Build up is something every good story needs, so maybe you should just say you don't like the episodes, or that you're disappointed with them. Besides the lack of choice and occasional plot hole, I think the story thus far has been great.

I know exactly what the franchises are about. It's not about death, but the death factor in the franchise is what helps keep it intriguing a

• Or, you could accept that not everyone's opinions are like yours, respect that fact, and move on.

Then you shouldn't say you're disappointed that it's building up... Build up is something every good story needs, so maybe you should just s

• How am I being disrespectful? I'm sorry if you think I am, it's just that your choice of words had me confused. (:

Or, you could accept that not everyone's opinions are like yours, respect that fact, and move on.

• Oh come on! You know what I mean! Hahaha.

She did not literally crush them, she crushed them figuratively. Not one Tyrell has been killed by crushing - that would be the literal crushing of the Tyrells.

• I was just joking. Read it in Vaughn's voice because that's what I was going for.

BeastInside posted: »

Oh come on! You know what I mean! Hahaha.

• If you have trailer from youtube , it was ,I guess 1:02.It was right after we saw bloody (Ramsay's?) arms ,picking knife.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Really? When?

• Is she invisible?

If you have trailer from youtube , it was ,I guess 1:02.It was right after we saw bloody (Ramsay's?) arms ,picking knife.

• WELL you can clearly see her right after few seconds if you watch goddamn trailer with open eyes,Ser

Is she invisible?

• What about that prince guy in TWAU?

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Finn is determinant, he would be the first determinant character to make it past two episodes (Episode 4 and 5) in the WHOLE of Telltale's games. Bacon From Ice.

• I knew you were joking, bruh.

I was just joking. Read it in Vaughn's voice because that's what I was going for.

• No need to be rude. I think you're mistaken, Elaenas not in the trailer.

WELL you can clearly see her right after few seconds if you watch goddamn trailer with open eyes,Ser

• edited July 2015

[removed]

WELL you can clearly see her right after few seconds if you watch goddamn trailer with open eyes,Ser

• Dear Telltale games forum readers,
    I am realy sorry for my mistake,which I have made confused Lady Elissa and Eleana Glenmore.
    Sorry for waisting your time
    Peace

Sign in to comment in this discussion.