About the story and predictions

What do you think of the trailer???

Comments

• Looks interesting. Dave Fennoy. XD

• 10/10- Dave Fennoy's voice makes the game better!

• It makes me willing to pay 25 dollars per episode.

• edited July 2015

Hold on there friend, you do know you don't pay 25 dollars per episode, right? It's 5 dollars per episode.

Catlord posted: »

It makes me willing to pay 25 dollars per episode.

• $5 per episode? on steam? or only on TTG website?

Hold on there friend, you do know you don't pay 25 dollars per episode, right? It's 5 dollars per episode.

• It's $5 per episode on consoles. I think that if you buy off of Steam or TTG Website then you will need to buy the season pass which is $25 total. It's not $25 per episode, only $5 per episode and then $25 total if you buy the season pass.

Smellmeh posted: »

$5 per episode? on steam? or only on TTG website?

• I only have enough for 1 episode right now, i can't buy 1 episode on steam? only season pass?

It's $5 per episode on consoles. I think that if you buy off of Steam or TTG Website then you will need to buy the season pass which is $25 total. It's not $25 per episode, only $5 per episode and then $25 total if you buy the season pass.

• Sadly, for Steam, you must buy the entire season up front meaning $25. That's usually what they do and I don't see it changing for this.

I only have enough for 1 episode right now, i can't buy 1 episode on steam? only season pass?

• Crap... i better get to work then. i have $30 but where i live, the price on most TTG is $45. Crap!!!

Sadly, for Steam, you must buy the entire season up front meaning $25. That's usually what they do and I don't see it changing for this.

• At least you know now instead of later.

Crap... i better get to work then. i have $30 but where i live, the price on most TTG is $45. Crap!!!

• True...

At least you know now instead of later.

• Yeah I was just kidding around a little. I'm not sure if I would buy every episode for $25 dollars.

• Alright, I was just making sure.

Catlord posted: »

Yeah I was just kidding around a little. I'm not sure if I would buy every episode for $25 dollars.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.