What Decision Actually Changed The Outcome So Far?

I'm not even talking about Duncan/Royland being the traitor. But actually anything working to our benefit or lack of benefit because we chose to do something?

Comments

• Well,there's...sorry i don't recall anything working to our benefit

• Pretty much... yeah...

Well,there's...sorry i don't recall anything working to our benefit

• Nope none, Tales does a better job of giving you different scenes and encounters, whereas this game just does different lines instead.

• Well there was the time when... no that didn''t matter. Oh, what about - no... no they died anyway. Wait wait wait , there was... no that was another game...

• None of it. You still get to the same places no matter what you do. They same people are still pissed with you (except maybe Dany if you spared Beska's slave master) even if you follow their instructions as best you can coughMargerycough. And whether or not you spare the traitor, either Rodrick or Asher will still die.

• I reckon Royland and Duncan will both die before the season finishes as well, whether you spare the traitor or not won't matter IMO.

• With the right previous decision and dialogue choices Dany can give or deny a bunch of gold, and Beskha may or not be mad. Otherwise not much really.

• That and the dialogs with the fighters are some of the few changes I saw at this game. And the first time I felt that the game was answering to my choices (even if just a little).

LoseMyHome posted: »

With the right previous decision and dialogue choices Dany can give or deny a bunch of gold, and Beskha may or not be mad. Otherwise not much really.

• Congratulations to everyone that made Rodrick kiss mud and Whitehills' arses at every opportunity, and then explained on this forum why it was the smartest thing and how players who refused the shame would come to bitterly regret it.

You sure showed us.

• LOL this ^

Congratulations to everyone that made Rodrick kiss mud and Whitehills' arses at every opportunity, and then explained on this forum why it w

• Well, technically we don't know the outcome yet.

• You have plenty of time left to regret it. I bet when you're in the twilight of your life slowly falling into dementia it's all you will remember and it will keep you up at night.

Congratulations to everyone that made Rodrick kiss mud and Whitehills' arses at every opportunity, and then explained on this forum why it w

• Erm... Taking the medicine from Ortengryn back in Episode 1? That might at least have had a visual impact on Cotter...

• Those outcomes don't even matter either, as you can get the pit fighters without gold and Beskha goes with you to Westeros anyways.

With the right previous decision and dialogue choices Dany can give or deny a bunch of gold, and Beskha may or not be mad. Otherwise not much really.

• Stick with the linear ride bro. Just pick whichever choice sounds badass and don't think too much about it.

• I imagine it might be harder to keep them under Rodrik if you don't have the gold.

SirDynamite posted: »

Those outcomes don't even matter either, as you can get the pit fighters without gold and Beskha goes with you to Westeros anyways.

• Hey don't forget if you don't do as Gryff says Gwynn will hear about it .

• Scenes with Finn after leaving the Wall are product of your previous choices. He ends up dead anyway, but I'm sure he will come back as the Dead.

Exept that and stuff mentioned above, nothing much.

• You're a tailor. Telltale orders trousers, gives measurements. The color is up to you.

• And yet nothing changes when you foolishly try to stand up for yourself because of morals and get beaten up even more in the process :p lol at least you get to make some of the bad guys mad at you.

• I dunno, they didn't seem to care about the gold.

I imagine it might be harder to keep them under Rodrik if you don't have the gold.

• edited July 2015

None of the decisions in this game seem to matter. You can be friendly to everyone, you can try to pick all the choices with best intentions to everyone's benefit and in the end everyone becomes a backstabbing ungrateful assh-le to you. And when you want to kill everyone, the game doesn't allow you to do that either. If I had killed Gryff, most of the bad sh-t in the end wouldn't happen.

• edited July 2015

The one thing that Telltale should have created different outcomes is whether you take your sentinel to Highpoint or leave him to guard Ironrath,

Then there would have been the risk of leaving Talia with the traitor.

• to Margaery, Ludd, Gwyn and everyone else, who always hates on me, for doing exactly what they asked me to do:

Alt text

• Similarly, if you're a total dick to people like Sera and Tom, they still help you out all the time, because you still need to get into the next plot area. But they don't look happy about doing it, so that's a change, I guess.

Chata posted: »

None of the decisions in this game seem to matter. You can be friendly to everyone, you can try to pick all the choices with best intentions

Sign in to comment in this discussion.