It's actually cute...

2»

Comments

• After this, i dont want them to make season 2. It was great and should be left as it is, if they make S2 they will ruin the writing. I thought TWD S2 was pretty bad compared to the first season.

TMLC posted: »

I wouldn’t call it their strongest, but is certainly a great one. It will be a shame if they never return to that.

• If we go with a pessimistic expectation (that, at this point, is certainly also the realistic expectation) I fully agree. It is best left alone. But if we look to TFTBL, I try to keep my hopes on.

But, without doubt, if they do not give their best for a S2, I agree with you and prefer that it stays as it is.

After this, i dont want them to make season 2. It was great and should be left as it is, if they make S2 they will ruin the writing. I thought TWD S2 was pretty bad compared to the first season.

• that was a good fucking game but the gameplay sucked... And it was set just a couple of years after the Greyjoy rebellion. I was hoping for a game like this again, only with better gameplay.. Story was superb!

Anfarwol posted: »

The first Game of Thrones video game took an interesting route where you played as two characters sworn to House LANNISTER. For separate rea

• ya.

i actually full on predicted that the telltale game would be about a Northern house sworn to the starks in the aftermath of the red wedding. Though I was wrong to assume that the game would be about how you go about surviving being a house that was sworn to the starks as opposed to some feud between two lower houses.

MsDanceALot posted: »

that was a good fucking game but the gameplay sucked... And it was set just a couple of years after the Greyjoy rebellion. I was hoping for a game like this again, only with better gameplay.. Story was superb!

• Where did you get your info that Martin told them to do it? He just said that she dies, did not say how.

Meh, I and a lot of other book readers are cool with everything. I wasn't happy about Stannis burning his daughter, but Martin specifically

• Alt text

Revec posted: »

Not at all. There are no hero's in GoT and I'm fine with that. Look, if you're interested in characters that have cheap endings, a story

• They're all dead, so judge all they want. ;)

• edited July 2015

I want a game where the whole first chapter is focused on creating a character and choosing which house you wanna belong to.

Ironborn the best down with the rest. Except the Harlaw. For having a schyte as symbol, they're fucking pansies

kaza125 posted: »

I just wish we weren't forced to one House. HBO could've used the oppertunity to explain some things that they ignored. Play as one of the

• Can someone give me the source to the multi-year thing

I wouldn't say they're losing people, I'd say they're losing people's interest. Like, I used to be a die hard Game of Thrones TV Show fan. I

• Nope.

It's the worst one, objectively

• [removed]

Revec posted: »

They're all dead, so judge all they want.

• House Forrester is "doomed"

ya. i actually full on predicted that the telltale game would be about a Northern house sworn to the starks in the aftermath of the red w

• It is

Nope.

• Screw the Ironborn, especially the Greyjoys. "We do not sow" is just short form for "We are too ****ing lazy and incompetant to play the political game"

Endrik posted: »

I want a game where the whole first chapter is focused on creating a character and choosing which house you wanna belong to. Ironborn the best down with the rest. Except the Harlaw. For having a schyte as symbol, they're fucking pansies

• So they are all dead! What a surprise lol

• screw you, ironborn are awesome

Screw the Ironborn, especially the Greyjoys. "We do not sow" is just short form for "We are too ****ing lazy and incompetant to play the political game"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.