Since Minecraft Story Mode...

What skin do you use? I'm curious, and it's always interesting to see other skins in Minecraft.

I personally use Waluigi. Though, right now it's something called "Derp Face" (I think.) Also curious on what website you use, and if you make your own skins.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I use Gordon Freeman, i don't play lots of minecraft so i don't bother changing my skin and haven't looked at others for a while.

• I haven't played in a long time, but I used the Jaqen H'ghar skin from Game of Thrones.

• I use Kenny...and annoy my TWD-playing friends with my boat/minecart fixation.

He's in one of the Xbox skin packs.

• The Governor.

• I have not played in a long time, but I used to use the Sniper from Team Fortress 2 as a skin.

• I see what you did there!

I have not played in a long time, but I used to use the Sniper from Team Fortress 2 as a skin.

• Mine is Mr. Freddy Fazbear.

• edited July 2015

I use a lumberjack that I stole from a mod. Before that I used the heavy from TF2.

• I use zombie pigman from a skin pack on ps3 I don't have it on pc

• I can't play without using my Daedric Prince skin on PC

• I use a Lee Everett skin. :) I've had it for a long time now. I think this is the one I use: Minecraft skin

• Telltale actually released some Walking Dead skins on the Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft sometime back after Season 1.

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/discussion/50486

I use a Lee Everett skin. I've had it for a long time now. I think this is the one I use: Minecraft skin

• Someone made a Gared skin?

Killah posted: »

Gared.

• Nah, but i wish i could :|

Someone made a Gared skin?

• Spiderman(Miles Morales)

• ...not ps3...?

BigBlindMax posted: »

I use Kenny...and annoy my TWD-playing friends with my boat/minecart fixation. He's in one of the Xbox skin packs.

• edited August 2015

Well, I use a skin I made myself that is supposed to resemble me as an archer (I'm planning to change it soon) and for PS3 I use a Ratchet skin.

EDIT: I changed it! I am now the proud owner of a Watch Dogs Minecraft skin! (On PC)

• Fionna (Adventure Time), on Alex's model (the one with thinner arms). That's only until I stop being a lazy piece of garbage and make myself a Mira Forrester skin.

Waaaay back when I got the game, when it was still on Alpha, I made my own skin that was supposed to represent myself, and I used it for a year or so. Then Portal 2 came out and I made myself a skin that was supposed to resemble a human version of Wheatley (one that looks like his VA, Stephen Merchant. You can find drawings of this version everywhere, it is very popular. Red hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and a lab coat). I used that one up until last year, when I started using the Fionna one.

• Mine's derpy duck.

• I made my own Rhys skin :D

• I have used this Lee Everett skin a few times, It is beautiful :D

I use a Lee Everett skin. I've had it for a long time now. I think this is the one I use: Minecraft skin

• Sorry for bumping this thread but uh, I made a Gared skin for you. I remember your comment wanted me to make one, so I finally did it and while it may not be perfect I wanted to share it with you just because you're the reason I made it. XD

enter image description here

Killah posted: »

Gared.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.