Minecraft:Story Mode Download Link Plss

Comments

• It's not even out yet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The game hasn't been released yet, when it does release you will need to purchace it from the Telltale store, Steam, the PSN store, the Xbox store, the iOS app store or the Android app store as it's seperate from the standard minecraft game.

• Not out yet

• It's not out yet...like wtf.

• Thread explained:

Stupidity - Check.

Minecraft-ish name (Mystical_PvP) - Check.

"Plsssssssss" - Check.

So, an immature nine-to-twelve minecraft player.

Bingo.

• Get used to it, because soon the forums will be full of them when the 1st episode gets released.

Thread explained: Stupidity - Check. Minecraft-ish name (Mystical_PvP) - Check. "Plsssssssss" - Check. So, an immature nine-to-twelve minecraft player. Bingo.

• The game is marketed for anyone. Little kids included, so just get used to threads like these. Not everybody knows all the info about Storymode so questions like this can happen, even if they are a little silly it's not cool to mock children for a game marketed for their age demographic.

Thread explained: Stupidity - Check. Minecraft-ish name (Mystical_PvP) - Check. "Plsssssssss" - Check. So, an immature nine-to-twelve minecraft player. Bingo.

• Ya i agree. Kids can enjoy this game too.

The game is marketed for anyone. Little kids included, so just get used to threads like these. Not everybody knows all the info about Storym

• Please try not to have such condescending remarks towards new users. Everyone was new to a forum at one point, and even notable Telltale series like Walking Dead or Tales from the Borderlands were stereotyped by earlier users at the time. Telltale fans prior to Walking Dead had the expectation that the Walking Dead series would bring fans to the forums that were "immature, underage twelve year olds" (kind of like how current Walking Dead fans are stereotyping Minecraft fans in the exact same way). Similarly, Walking Dead fans expected Tales from the Borderlands fans to be "rowdy First Person Shooter fans." Obviously, Minecraft will very likely bring in a younger audience, but if looking back can teach us anything, it's that bringing a new and different fan base to the forum isn't always a bad thing.

• Why apologies, I did not intend to be rude in anyway. But I'm just clearing out a point. Apologies, @Mystic_PvP. Apologies, everyone!

Please try not to have such condescending remarks towards new users. Everyone was new to a forum at one point, and even notable Telltale ser

• Thanks for understanding and apologizing. :)

Why apologies, I did not intend to be rude in anyway. But I'm just clearing out a point. Apologies, @Mystic_PvP. Apologies, everyone!

• *Google Play

OzzyUK posted: »

The game hasn't been released yet, when it does release you will need to purchace it from the Telltale store, Steam, the PSN store, the Xbox store, the iOS app store or the Android app store as it's seperate from the standard minecraft game.

• Yeah, I'm not an exact "Oh, I'm too cool to apologize". Thanks for understanding my understanding and apologies!

Thanks for understanding and apologizing.

• it's not out, be patient ;)

• @AndTheySeeMeGaming It does not matter with my friend Minecraft is already a lot of people approaching bias

• I'm sorry, what?

@AndTheySeeMeGaming It does not matter with my friend Minecraft is already a lot of people approaching bias

• Bad grammar- Check

Anyway, he apologized and multiple people have answered your question. However, I'm curious, what do you mean?

@AndTheySeeMeGaming It does not matter with my friend Minecraft is already a lot of people approaching bias

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Bad grammar- Check

That seems a bit rude and unnecessary, English might not be their first language so that could effect their grammar.

I think they are saying that people are being bias towards them because of the fact they like Minecraft, not everyone will be like the stereotypical Minecraft player so pointing out Minecraft fans "stupidity" or mocking their username before getting the chance to know them and because they asked a simple question about the game probably upset them a little bit.

They are a new member so we should be making them feel welcome and making the Telltale forums look like a nice place to visit rather than mocking them and possibly causing people to leave, there will be plenty more Minecraft fans arriving once the game releases so i would like to ask everyone to be polite and set a good example to the new members who will be joining.

Bad grammar- Check Anyway, he apologized and multiple people have answered your question. However, I'm curious, what do you mean?

• edited July 2015

It was a joke Ozzy.

However if I offended anyone with joke, I apologize.

Bad grammar- Check That seems a bit rude and unnecessary, English might not be their first language so that could effect their gramm

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Well if it was a joke it didn't look like one due to the amount of negativity towards the Minecraft fanbase on this fourm, from a moderator perspective it looked like yet another insult towards the Minecraft fanbase as we have seen so many already.

It was a joke Ozzy. However if I offended anyone with joke, I apologize.

• It was a joke, it was a joke based on a previous comment on the thread. As my previous edit explains, I apologize if it offends anyone.

Well if it was a joke it didn't look like one due to the amount of negativity towards the Minecraft fanbase on this fourm, from a moderator perspective it looked like yet another insult towards the Minecraft fanbase as we have seen so many already.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yeah i get it was a joke after you explained yourself, i'm sorry if i came across as being a bit harsh but like it said we moderators have seen lots of mocking/condescending remarks towards the Minecraft fanbase so it was hard to tell.

It was a joke, it was a joke based on a previous comment on the thread. As my previous edit explains, I apologize if it offends anyone.

• It's cool, I get it.

Yeah i get it was a joke after you explained yourself, i'm sorry if i came across as being a bit harsh but like it said we moderators have seen lots of mocking/condescending remarks towards the Minecraft fanbase so it was hard to tell.

• There's a reply button, so you can reply to the person. Helps others not get confused.

Hope you have fun here at Telltale!

• I just want to add one thing. I do agree with everything what you said except the grammar thing.

It's okay if people whose Native Language isn't English don't have perfect grammar. I don't either (I am German). However, in my opinion, if you can't write English enough to form an understandable sentence in English, you just shouldn't try to write in English. As you said, you think he said, and having to guess the meaning is not good.

So in my opinion, if you can't write English at least good enough that people understand it without having to (barely) guess the meaning, you shouldn't write in English or on an English Forum. It will only lead to confusion, misunderstandings and anger, and that's bad for everyone.

Bad grammar- Check That seems a bit rude and unnecessary, English might not be their first language so that could effect their gramm

• I dont quite get why people write

plss

I mean you could write please in the same amount of time

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Keep an eye on the Minecraft Waiting Thread. As soon as the game is available to pre-order, a link to preorder the game on PC or Mac will be posted in that thread. Release dates for console and mobile releases will be posted in that thread as well.

This discussion has been closed.