They all loyal

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Why everyone say they all Traitor
How about is traitor Duncan or royland may Change in your story but they all loyalty to house even if traitor tell them the plan and he only help gryff because he knows they will ambush rodrik at trade the traitor was feeling that rodrik prefer someone he want another lord to give what he deserves he doesn't help gryff for rodrik he help gryff to make sure nothing happened to the another lord wish mean help asher if he help asher it's mean he no traitor and he think asher will give him what he dsrave

And one thing i think who kill Duncan or royland he the traitor
Because he kill loyal member

Comments

• What you think guys am i right

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

the traitor was feeling rodrik

it all makes sense now

• Happy now

Deltino posted: »

the traitor was feeling rodrik it all makes sense now

• he is joking lol. seriously though it is hard to understand what you said, i am guessing english isn't your first language? its okay i think english is the hardest language to learn. Merica

ixklai posted: »

Happy now

• Yeah try my best bro

Pabster23 posted: »

he is joking lol. seriously though it is hard to understand what you said, i am guessing english isn't your first language? its okay i think english is the hardest language to learn. Merica

• Yes, Heil Trump for The Royal House 2016!

• This topic made my day :D

• Then who was phone?

• But what about the apple butter that was smeared on the eyebrow of the mysterious fat man? (Yeah I don't know.)

• These men ain't loyal.

• edited July 2015

k

• How can this post be real if our eyes aren't real?

Alt text

• its okay you almost got it. i think your biggest problem seems like your either missing a word or you have a word in your sentence that doesn't make sense but you will get there don't worry bro

Yeah try my best bro

• I don't agree nor disagree, quite the contrary, actually.

• But what if traitor is not kill ?

• Meh English isn't that hard when you think about it. French for example has a lot more grammar rules to it.

Like for Japanese, I could not hope to ever understand and write kanjis, that shit is way too complicated lol...

he is joking lol. seriously though it is hard to understand what you said, i am guessing english isn't your first language? its okay i think english is the hardest language to learn. Merica

• You mean the traitor didn't betray the house, they betrayed Rodrik, right?

Yes, that's pretty much what happened. Their actions, however, brought ruin to the house and hurt all its members, not only Rodrik. Therefore, they deserve whatever punishment people wanted to give them, including death. I decided to spare Royland because I'm not killing a character because of bad writing, but that's it.

• I agree idk how chinese people can get a sentence from like 3 symbols lmao but i was saying that i think worldwide everyone says english is the hardest language because we have a lot of words that are the same, in spelling or sound the same, that can also have different meanings. at least that's what my spanish teacher used to always say lol

_DIO_ posted: »

Meh English isn't that hard when you think about it. French for example has a lot more grammar rules to it. Like for Japanese, I could not hope to ever understand and write kanjis, that shit is way too complicated lol...

• Really ? ^^ People always told me English was the easiest and I'm inclined to believe it. There is no feminine and masculine, only singular and plurals and there are quite less articles in sentences than most languages I've seen.

I agree idk how chinese people can get a sentence from like 3 symbols lmao but i was saying that i think worldwide everyone says english is

• Ok, I will answer to what I believe it the idea from the OP.

Even if the traitor is just sabotaging Rodrik in order to support Asher, he is dooming the house to a position of inferiority from which it will probably be unable to recover. And I believe the Gryff choice is the most iconic one.

In Royland case, if he is the traitor, by freeing Gryff he is not only provoking a fight, but starting one where the Forresters will be in an inferior ground. This is a problem for Rodrik, but also a problem for Asher and won’t help Asher to become the new lord.

And if the traitor is Duncan, we can add to this the problem that Asher is probably less inclined to peaceful approaches than Rodrik was. This betrayal aiming to turn Asher into the new lord would make the situation even worst from his perspective.

• edited July 2015

I decided to spare Royland because I'm not killing a character because of bad writing

That’s probably the best reason for sparing him that I saw.

Abeille posted: »

You mean the traitor didn't betray the house, they betrayed Rodrik, right? Yes, that's pretty much what happened. Their actions, however,

• won't be a problem if asher died

TMLC posted: »

Ok, I will answer to what I believe it the idea from the OP. Even if the traitor is just sabotaging Rodrik in order to support Asher, he

• Alt text

How can this post be real if our eyes aren't real?

• If Asher dies and the traitor plan is to overthrown Rodrik in favor of Asher it is a new problem. His efforts would be in vain.

won't be a problem if asher died

• yea every foreign language teacher i knew back at my school always said english is the most toughest language learn for foreigners but to natives its very easy, as said for any country speaking their native languages. like koreans can pick up chinese easily cus of their language similarities but for us americans its very difficult. but back to the point, i think for most countries english is the toughest to learn because a lot of it has to do with word placement. like for ex if you were to say "my dog likes to eat" that makes since but if you said "likes to eat my dog" you get a whole new meaning that 99% of people would be offended by even if you were trying to say it the first way. like with spanish you can the same sentence 3 different ways as long as you have the right words it doesn't matter where they are placed really. at least that's what i was always told

Really ? ^^ People always told me English was the easiest and I'm inclined to believe it. There is no feminine and masculine, only singular and plurals and there are quite less articles in sentences than most languages I've seen.

• Poor English, violated so badly

Alt text

• what i mean if doesn't help gryff rodrik will never know about asher ambush

TMLC posted: »

If Asher dies and the traitor plan is to overthrown Rodrik in favor of Asher it is a new problem. His efforts would be in vain.

• Why not? He could tell him in many different ways.

what i mean if doesn't help gryff rodrik will never know about asher ambush

• edited July 2015

I can speak German, Irish Gaelic, Arabic and Korean and the one thing all of them taught me is that English is a really terrible and broken language...

yea every foreign language teacher i knew back at my school always said english is the most toughest language learn for foreigners but to na

• edited July 2015

Damn I can speak French (fluently), English and Irish Gaelic (that one is due to my origins). How the hell did you manage to learn all of these ? :O You must be older than I thought you were...

+No offense to muslims but I always found that Arabic had an awful pronunciation to it... It's not pleasant to the ear if you know what I mean

I can speak German, Irish Gaelic, Arabic and Korean and the one thing all of them taught me is that English is a really terrible and broken language...

• i can speak arabic so easy. can you speak with me arabic

• I guess that's what makes english so difficult? lol

• I've always just been a major nerd. Arabic pronunciation is really weird, I only learned it because I've been planning to go into the military for a while (I'll be going into the U.S Navy in September) and I figured it may come in handy. I'm eighteen, how old did you think I was? :)

Damn I can speak French (fluently), English and Irish Gaelic (that one is due to my origins). How the hell did you manage to learn all of th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.