30th Anniversary

What is the chance that Telltale will do something with the BTTF brand for the 30th anniversary?

It would be nice to do something with the improved gaming technology that they utilize with their newer titles.

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

There is a slight chance, as it appears there will be a slight lull between releases between when Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones ends and Minecraft: Story Mode and The Walking Dead: Michonne starts up.

It's a really tiny chance though, as usually they fill in the gaps with small releases like the Puzzle Agent or Poker Night games. At this point, it doesn't look like we'll be getting another Back to the Future game from Telltale in 2015, if at all.

• Looks like they're porting the game to X1, PS4, and 360 according to these Gamefly listings. http://m.gamefly.com/games/all/comingsoon?pageNumber=5&sortfield=

• edited August 2015

Hope they'll update the engine and the graphics also on pc...

mitch079 posted: »

Looks like they're porting the game to X1, PS4, and 360 according to these Gamefly listings. http://m.gamefly.com/games/all/comingsoon?pageNumber=5&sortfield=

• OMG I'm so hyped!!!!

mitch079 posted: »

Looks like they're porting the game to X1, PS4, and 360 according to these Gamefly listings. http://m.gamefly.com/games/all/comingsoon?pageNumber=5&sortfield=

• edited August 2015

Not kidding Telltale. I'll rebuy for the 5th time. Make this happen!

Up on Amazon now too with details.

Amazon US

• Created in collaboration with movie trilogy co-writer and producer Bob Gale
    • Features original movie cast members Christopher Lloyd ('Doc' Brown), Tom Wilson (Biff Tannen), Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker), and in special cameo appearances, Michael J. Fox as McFlys of the past. And the future!
    • Includes in-game access to exclusive content: a behind the scenes video featuring interviews with Bob Gale, Tom Wilson, members of the development team, and AJ LoCascio - the voice of young Marty McFly
    • Your choices and actions change to story around you
    • A classic Telltale game that lead to their breakout hits The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, and Tales from the Borderlands
  • Am I reading this correctly??

The Tom Wilson??

As Biff??

In 2015??

What alternate reality are we in, Doc?!?

IF this is true, this reason alone is worth the price of purchase, even for fans like myself who bought the season the first time around. No offense to Kid Beyond, but he was no Biff.

IF this is true (& I so hope it is), I wonder what convinced Tom to change his mind regarding BTTF. He's been adamant about distancing himself from the brand for several years now.

In any case, IF this is true, Welcome Back, Mr. Wilson!!!

Only time will tell...

PsychoRaven posted: »

Not kidding Telltale. I'll rebuy for the 5th time. Make this happen! Up on Amazon now too with details. Amazon US * Created

• edited August 2015

Remember sites aren't always right. Whoever made the listing could have made a mistake and thought Tom Wilson was doing Biff.

JayP posted: »

Am I reading this correctly?? The Tom Wilson?? As Biff?? In 2015?? What alternate reality are we in, Doc?!? IF this is true,

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

It's very likely a mistake, but there is a little bit of a precedent (Earl Boen came back as LeChuck at the end of Tales of Monkey Island and re-recorded the dialog for episode 1 with his voice as LeChuck as well).

If this does end up being the same situation, it's definitely worth buying again, as the lack of Tom Wilson as Biff (or at least a good tough Biff, as Andrew Chaikin was fine as wimpy Biff) was one of the biggest drawbacks of the game for me.

PsychoRaven posted: »

Remember sites aren't always right. Whoever made the listing could have made a mistake and thought Tom Wilson was doing Biff.

• edited August 2015

I loved the first Back to future movie, fucking hilarious and somewhat cringey.

• Oh hell yeah!

Finally on Xbox 360. Still hoping to see it on Android.

The are planning to have the whole trilogy in the theatres for the 30th anniversary as well.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/from-universal-pictures-home-entertainment-back-to-the-future-30th-anniversary-trilogy-300114134.html

In addition to the home entertainment release, the Back to the Future celebration continues in theaters when the films go back to the big screen on October 21, 2015. Check local listings for show times.

I loved the first Back to future movie, fucking hilarious and somewhat cringey.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.