Things you wish you could've done or said

edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

During my time playing all of the episodes so far, I find myself thinking I wish I could've said this; it would've been so funny, bad ass or cunning. I wish I could've just done this or that. For instance in episode 5, when we visit Tyrion in his cell. He suspects that the wine might be poisoned. Mira seems surprised by this idea. Even though Joffery was recently poisoned and you can't trust anyone in Kings Landing as far as you can throw them. I just think it would've been really funny and a nice nod to the book and what Beska says in Essos, about the wine in Yunki (it's yellow piss). If we could've had the option to wait until Tyrion takes a swig of the wine before we chime in with "I don't think it's poisoned, I think the guard just pissed in it" =p If he spits it out then we could've been like "hey at least we know it's not poisoned after all". If he nearly chokes on it gasp "it really is poisoned*.

Imagine going back to Cersei and saying something along these lines. Well you know you wanted me to find out who Tyrion's witness are....well.....he kinda doesn't need them now. Since he won't be attending his trial...err....because I accidently choked him to death with wine!

Comments

• I wish I could of said that the Whitehills took the entire ironwood Forrest

• I wish there was the option to tell Sera if you spilled her secret/kept it.

• edited August 2015

In episode 5,
    as Rodrik, I wish we were given a prompt to slap Ramsay's hand away from Talia and and to use the cane to hit Ramsay at least once. And to tell him that if House Forrester were to lose the war, there'd be no ironwood left for any house of the seven kingdoms, which would displease Roose Bolton.

As Mira, I would've liked her to mention the ironwood to Cersei as well. Even Kings Landing needs it. Also, when Lucan gives Mira the wine and recognizes it's Cersei's, I would've liked her to say, "Are you daft? This is Queen Cersei's wine. If he sees me with this, he'll know immediately it was her that sent me."

As Gared, I was expecting him to call Sylvi "Little Moon" at one point. Would've like to see how the conversation would've gone if he did.

• Some very good points.

In episode 5, as Rodrik, I wish we were given a prompt to slap Ramsay's hand away from Talia and and to use the cane to hit Ramsay at leas

• Yeah, I also found it odd that, if you chose to lie for her, you're not able to tell her the cover story you told Tarly about meeting her family.

Meow122 posted: »

I wish there was the option to tell Sera if you spilled her secret/kept it.

• Yeah and that we'd burn it our selves before letting the Whitehill have it all.

lavablood24 posted: »

I wish I could of said that the Whitehills took the entire ironwood Forrest

• I would love to tell Ramsay that the Whitehills took all the ironwood, I was seriously waiting for that in Episode 5 and it bothered me that I could never tell him.

• Hmm, what if Tarwick mentions that Mira told him that she met Sera's family then Sera will be very confused. Tarwick will figure out that Mira lied for Sera and that Sera is a bastard.

Yeah, I also found it odd that, if you chose to lie for her, you're not able to tell her the cover story you told Tarly about meeting her family.

• Exactly, this is Telltale setting us up to fail again. It should've just been a simple matter of the pair of them getting their stories strait. I highly doubt that Mira told her about her conversation with him while we weren't playing as her.

Meow122 posted: »

Hmm, what if Tarwick mentions that Mira told him that she met Sera's family then Sera will be very confused. Tarwick will figure out that Mira lied for Sera and that Sera is a bastard.

• Yes this bothered me too, I really wanted to tell him that this is also the reason whey they were so desperate for our help, because they couldn't satisfy the iron wood demands by themselves. The essentially failed, just as Ethan said they would.

I would love to tell Ramsay that the Whitehills took all the ironwood, I was seriously waiting for that in Episode 5 and it bothered me that I could never tell him.

• Stab Ramsay Snow.

That plot armor doe

• Yeah, like make a giant iron wood bomb fire and see if he's fire proof.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Stab Ramsay Snow. That plot armor doe

• edited August 2015

I hated that, too. Also that I couldn't tell Ramsay I did, actually, have mercy on Gryff when Ramsay confronted Rodrik about it (when asked to show mercy on Arthur)

This could actually have been relevant. Not on saving Arthur's life, but Ramsay could have killed him faster if we did show mercy on Gryff instead of making him suffer so much. I think it could have been a good way to show some consequence regarding a choice without changing the final outcome (Arthur's death), which is how TellTale often deals with our choices in their games. I just felt like that choice of maiming Gryff or showing mercy on him changed nothing at all, not even relevant dialogues this time.

I would love to tell Ramsay that the Whitehills took all the ironwood, I was seriously waiting for that in Episode 5 and it bothered me that I could never tell him.

• edited August 2015

I wish Rodrik could have wheeled into the ambush in a spike-covered battle wheelchair with mounted flamethrowers, flying in the air to decapitate Harys mid-swoop with a single slash, while warging Gryff to turn against Ludd, and freezing Ramsay in place with ice-rays coming out of his eyes, before landing, smirking and saying "Winter has come, bitches !"

• Awesome!

_DIO_ posted: »

I wish Rodrik could have wheeled into the ambush in a spike-covered battle wheelchair with mounted flamethrowers, flying in the air to decap

• Such love for the plot armour <3

Stab Ramsay Snow. That plot armor doe

• edited August 2015

I wish we could have tried to convince the Glenmore Elite to stay with us. Considering that we only have like 10 pit fighters, we're gonna need them

• I'm in love with your username.

Such love for the plot armour

• When capturing Gryff I was hoping for "Take him alive, kill his men" option.

• enter image description here

Awesome!

• If I were talking to Tyrion, and he said he knew I was sent by Cersei, I would have given him a signal or something to suggest he's right but I can't say so because of the guard, like a nod of the head or a quick look at the door. He should have been smart enough to pick up on that. Instead I had to choose the silent option, and it still counted as a lie.

• When Ludd and Ramsey come to Ethan to demand justice for soldiers, I would like to say something like that:
    So you're telling me that 3 of your soldiers couldn't kill a pig farmer ? If I were you I would've killed those shits you call soldiers my self

• I agree with this statement. Ludd says a soldier is worth a hundred of pig farmers, but it was a pig farmer who ended up killing the soldier(s). Not to mention there aren't many people willing to simply be pig farmers, the Whitehills simply destroyed an amazing source of bacon for everyone.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

When Ludd and Ramsey come to Ethan to demand justice for soldiers, I would like to say something like that: So you're telling me that 3 of

• I really wanted a bro hug option for Rodrik and Asher :(

• 1: Slap Ramsey in the face.

2: Hug option for Rodrik and Asher

3: Tell off Sera for keep getting Mira into trouble

• edited August 2015

nvm

• I wish Rodrik and Asher double-teamed Daenerys......... if you know what Imean

• You know what that would've actually made more sense. I mean I know they already have Ryon, but having a second hostage couldn't hurt.

jarmoksk posted: »

When capturing Gryff I was hoping for "Take him alive, kill his men" option.

• Yes I also wish I could've done that too. I didn't know the silent option was counted as a lie. To me this makes no sense, since technically you haven't lied by saying "No it wasn't Cersei".

LoseMyHome posted: »

If I were talking to Tyrion, and he said he knew I was sent by Cersei, I would have given him a signal or something to suggest he's right bu

• Yes I agree, this always bothered me.

When Ludd and Ramsey come to Ethan to demand justice for soldiers, I would like to say something like that: So you're telling me that 3 of

• Yeah the irony of that statement, and like you say it never made sense for them to just kill the pig farmer (Gared's father) and slaughter all the pigs. I know it was meant to provoke Gared into killing those men, but I think they could've done that, if say for instance they had attacked Gared on the road and he was forced to defend himself. Or even if they were just about to kill his father (strike the killing blow). Gared could've intervened, I mean lets face it, he's going to be just as motivated; if not more motivated to attack the soldiers.

FlareBattle posted: »

I agree with this statement. Ludd says a soldier is worth a hundred of pig farmers, but it was a pig farmer who ended up killing the soldier

• Yeah I know! They haven't seen each other in over 4 years! Come on Tell Tale.

I really wanted a bro hug option for Rodrik and Asher

• Kill Gryff and Harys, tell Sera off for being a horrible friend and looking out for herself regardless of what she says and what I do for her, b---hslap Margaery for accusing my loyalty to the Lannisters when I need help and saying she does all she can to help me, and murder Frostfinger for accusing me of murder when it was in self defense without trial by combat.

• edited August 2015

I wish we could have the chance to help lord forrester in the beginning with those two freys , like seriously they were only two , they could've easily dealed with them and then run off togheter , and killed him ( as he is determinant ) later on where gared fought with those boltons soldiers .

• WTF? Sorry if I sound way too pissed but Sera might saved your family's life! Without her you wouldnt know about Andros and his SellSword army at all, that would mean all Forresters dead. I really get pissed when people say that Sera gets you into trou le when is Mira that does get her in trouble.

• They both take part in her brutal murder? Yes, I agree.

I wish Rodrik and Asher double-teamed Daenerys......... if you know what Imean

• Trial by combat is specifically for highborn people with old family names, like Lannister, not for lowborns like Gared.

• I wish they handled Gared's departure from the Wall a bit differently. I know he had to leave but I did absolutely everything in my power to not kill Brit, and afterward when talking to Frostfinger I was almost yelling at the game like "I didn't do anything, please listen to me!". That helpless feeling is one of a few examples of how blatant, for lack of a better word, the narrative has been.

• When jon said "I thought you going to be at my side at crasters, but broke your vows there is no coming back from this" i wish i would have said "You know nothing,Jon Snow."

• Maybe not trial by combat. just the option to kill Frostfinger since he doesn't have plot Armour like you.

Trial by combat is specifically for highborn people with old family names, like Lannister, not for lowborns like Gared.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.