Is Minecraft similar to.......

The Sims? I never cared for MC but I saw someone build the rooms of FNAF4 in the MC world. I wonder if you can build a community lik the Sims

Comments

• Do you mean like a virtual world where you take care of people? No, but I'd probably guess there'd be a mod out there that does turn MC into a Sims game.

• With mods, yes.

• More to Sims City...or any Sandbox building game.

• minesim city seems like a good idea i hope someone makes this

• It isn't, unless you have mods.

• edited August 2015

Minecraft is more similar to a virtual lego world with survival elements. You can build anything using blocks, and on the survival mode there are monsters like zombies and skeletons that roam the world when the sun sets and inside the caves.

I find it an enjoying game to play when I'm feeling particularly creative. It is relaxing, too. I bought it when it was on the early alpha stages and while I am not one of those people that spends hours in it building very impressive stuff, I still play once in a while.

Oh and I find the soundtrack absolutely lovely, too. Really relaxing.

• It's more of an open world survival game than anything. You search around for materials so you can craft even better things with them to help you survive and explore the world.

• edited August 2015

Never mind.

• Not really, no.

• No, Not really. It's more Like Morrowind meets Tom Hanks' Cast Away, Adding Pixely graphics.

• I don't know why people relate this game to the sims, is nothing like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.