So, to clarify...

2»

Comments

• Beshka gives Rodrik a sly but sad grin

What the hell is a sad grin?

"You think I busted my arse for 6 men?" Asher laughs. (Asher route)

Hundreds of pit fighters burst through the gates, from the walls, and through the houses

Hmm, umm, no.

Miny77 posted: »

Episode 6 starts Beshka and asher/rodrik are attending to the remaining survivors of the house. "How ccan we possibly defeat them m'lo

• Your forgetting that Neo has been at ironwrath the whole time, chillin. He's just waiting for the real shit to pop off!

• edited August 2015

It was a joke. Please dont tell me you actually took this seriously....

You can grin slyly but look sad with your eyes. Its easy to present various emotions through facial expression. Have you never seen someone smile but can tell its not genuine? They do it a few times in the other episodes and in other telltale games.

mock example:http://imgur.com/WY8gVQR

almighty posted: »

Beshka gives Rodrik a sly but sad grin What the hell is a sad grin? "You think I busted my arse for 6 men?" Asher laughs. (Ash

• :DDDDDD Hell yeah that wouLd be great

Miny77 posted: »

Episode 6 starts Beshka and asher/rodrik are attending to the remaining survivors of the house. "How ccan we possibly defeat them m'lo

• I'm going to show myself out....

Was it so bad you had to go change your picture? Aw, cute.

• But... you don't even know her, Rodrik!?

Let's be real here. Beskha herself is equivalent to 20 fighters. Seriously that woman is scary in battle... and I love it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.