Game of Thrones; The Game?

Have anyone heard of the game "Game Of Thrones" from 2012? It sound interesting though, i've never heard about until now... Is it a good game or is it a bad game? I dont wanna waste money on a bad game, so does anyone have any experience with it?

Comments

• Why not just look up reviews of it?

• I haven't played it myself but I've heard that every Game of Thrones game before this has been complete shit... except maybe the mobile Game of Thrones Ascent.

• Story is very Game of Thrones like and was actual fun, but the gameplay itself is mediocre at best. Most reviews gave it 5-6/10 and I would be inclined to give it a 6,5/10 for the good story.
    If you can get it cheap and lower your expectations you won't be disappointed

• If it's the Game of Thrones RPG, I don't know, I have never played it myself but it does have very bad reviews.

• The Game of Thrones RPG? Yeah... it had a good story that felt like GOT, but the gameplay was below average. The graphics were pretty bad, and it was really glitchy. Sadly I can't recommend it, real shame because the story was good, but this GOT game is easily the best we have ever gotten and perhaps ever will unless Creative Assembly makes a GOT grand strategy game, but even then it would only be tied because GOT is suppose to be personal.

• Which game are you referring to? The computer game, the board game, or the card game?

The LCG (card game) is awesome.

I haven't played the board game, but that's more a personal style issue (I do not like spending my time moving armies around).

The computer game I've played. And some day I may go back and finish it. The reason I stopped playing was that the controls were simply awful (and you couldn't change the defaults either). Story-wise I've heard complaints of it being wordy (I think GRRM himself worked on the script), but that it was otherwise a good story.

• You play as a Night's Watch Ranger and a Red Priest returned to his home from Essos, the story wasn't bad at all, with multiple endings and a few moral choices not unlike our beloved Telltale. The graphics and gameplay left much to be desired, though, a bit dated. If memory serves Conleth Hill lent his voice to it, so I'm hoping for a surprise appearance from Varys in Episode 6 since his actor down with voice acting for games.

• Westeros total war people...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.