Why did the unicorn bleed?

Why did the unicorn bleed?

Comments

• You didn't see anything. It was the light playing tricks on you.

• Hyperion probably paralyzed Butt Stallion after Jack died so then it would be apart of his tour.

• enter link description here

Butt Stallion was kind of a fan favorite from Borderlands 2. This is where it originally came from.

• YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Hyperion probably paralyzed Butt Stallion after Jack died so then it would be apart of his tour.

• Excuse me, I know a bleeding statue when I see one!

You didn't see anything. It was the light playing tricks on you.

• Because it's a metaphor.

• its not a unicorn

• enter image description here it was probably still alive Hyperion are like that

• edited August 2015

Whoever gave me the second thumbs up on this comment:

You were my thousandth 'like', dear. Bless you.

mirashade posted: »

Because it's a metaphor.

• here's your thousand and 1st thumbs up

Whoever gave me the second thumbs up on this comment: You were my thousandth 'like', dear. Bless you.

• Damn, I was your 999th!

Whoever gave me the second thumbs up on this comment: You were my thousandth 'like', dear. Bless you.

• Aw, people do care. <3

Thumbs up all around!

here's your thousand and 1st thumbs up

• Fiona's bullet could just happened to be a red paint ball.

• Well, that's pretty special too! Like the opposite of 666! You're blessed without me even saying so!

But seriously thanks man, haha.

Damn, I was your 999th!

• Well, first, it's not JUST a unicorn...

BOW PEASANTS

Also, I think it's strawberry jam.

• I don't know but I was as freaked out as Fiona. Was it still alive? Why does a diamond horse bleed? What the fuck is going ON? AHH

• It's not a statue but a real horse made out of diamond... must've been expensive..

• I think its implying that while Jack managed to make a living pony made out of diamonds, he wasn't able to make one that actually moved.

So yeah, despite what Tiny Tina's DLC would have you believe, Butt Stallion probably lives a hellish stationary existence.

• B...b..but he calls her and she appears. No, I can't believe that - it's too tragic...

It's not the first time he's entrapped something beautiful, pure and innocent just for his own benefit, though. :(

The-Qing posted: »

I think its implying that while Jack managed to make a living pony made out of diamonds, he wasn't able to make one that actually moved.

• I'm pretty sure it was the lighting.

Because it's a metaphor.

• What if it was just filled with strawberry jam?

I'm pretty sure it was the lighting.

• I actually find Angel the prettiest character in BL2.

Seriously-URK!

B...b..but he calls her and she appears. No, I can't believe that - it's too tragic... It's not the first time he's entrapped something beautiful, pure and innocent just for his own benefit, though.

• It didn't.

YOU SAW NOTHING!!

• It's not a statue though, It's butt-stalion a unicorn made of diamonds. HJ Gave her that name when a vault hunter died. Plus im not sure if thats a blood or something.

• edited August 2015

Perhaps she is in suspended animation? That's why she doesn't move but can bleed.
    (after Jack's death, who could feed her whit eridium every day?)

• Butt stallion sounds like a homophobic insult

• everyone is asking why its bleeding i get why its bleeding i want to know why it cant move or anything in BL2 It neighs and you can hear it

• In episode 5, when you scan Jack's marble statue, it states that, when she learned it was for Jack's memorial, Butt Stallion went into "depression induced dormancy."

everyone is asking why its bleeding i get why its bleeding i want to know why it cant move or anything in BL2 It neighs and you can hear it

• If you scan the statue without the Jack-a-pedia, then yeah she was a real horse that went dormant after finding out Jack had died.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.