What Asher/Rodriks next move??

So we all know that it's been very quiet from Telltale the last 3 weeks and I've been trying to figure out a topic that hasn't really been discussed. I think I found one: What do you guys think the plan will be for the forrester that survived? Do you guys think our "army" will ride back to Ironwrath to regroup, or go for a straight military assault on Highpoint?

Please offer your thoughts about how the battle plan will go, and on whose lands you think that it'll be. Defend your house or take the fight to them?

Comments

• I think, given the death of his brother Asher/Rodrik will choose to take the fight to the Whitehills.

• edited August 2015

I think they will regroup and then take the fight to Highpoint, hopefully slaughtering every single Whitehill

• Lets say that the ambush port is south of Ironrath. The Forresters would have time to get home reagroup and if they are fast enough, they can ambush Gryff and the garrison while they're camped nearby Ironrath.

• Do you guys think our "army" will ride back to Ironwrath to regroup, or go for a straight military assault on Highpoint?

I think that would make sense if it followed our choice during the map selection. Rescue Ryon or Kill Gryff, so attack Highpoint if Ryon or protect Ironrath if Gryff.

• Butcher's work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.