So when Royland led the raid on Sea Dragon Point, was he leading Forrester men?

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Title basically says all.

If you didn't know,

Royland Degore became a soldier in the Forrester army after his family was raped and murdered by Ironborn during Balon Greyjoy's rebellion. As the story goes, Degore led a nighttime raid on Sea Dragon Point, where he cut the moorings of a dozen Greyjoy longships and burned the drifting ships to ash - along with all the Ironborn on board. Degore was given charge of a battalion, and eventually rose to be Ironrath's Master-at-Arms. He's known for his natural military expertise, and his legendary temper.

I must know help me @ArthurV you're my only hope.

Comments

• You know nothing about grammar, Jon Snow.

fuck off grammar nazi

• And mary poppins needs to bust a motherfuckin cap in your ass

i didn't just plow your field m8,

i plowed your woman

You know nothing about grammar, Jon Snow.

• enter image description here

And mary poppins needs to bust a motherfuckin cap in your ass i didn't just plow your field m8, i plowed your woman

• Rude :< but sexy at the same time :^)

And mary poppins needs to bust a motherfuckin cap in your ass i didn't just plow your field m8, i plowed your woman

• Well forresters are stark bannermen and starks fought the grejoys so that might be what happened

• Okay, I was lying.

I didn't know where to put it tho.

Killah posted: »

Rude :< but sexy at the same time :^)

• You got 'em though!

Okay, I was lying. I didn't know where to put it tho.

• I assume he led some Forrester smallfolk as well as any surviving soldiers from House Degore.

• Wrong. Forresters are House Glover's bannermen. The reason all the characters mention that the Forresters serve the Starks is because House Glover's plotline was cut from the show.

Well forresters are stark bannermen and starks fought the grejoys so that might be what happened

• Wrong. Forresters are House Glover's bannermen.

I'm pretty sure bannermen to a great house's bannermen are still bannermen.

The reason all the characters mention that the Forresters serve the Starks is because House Glover's plotline was cut from the show.

Deepwood Motte WAS captured in show continuity, so yeah. It's can even be mentioned in Episode 2.

Kireilt posted: »

Wrong. Forresters are House Glover's bannermen. The reason all the characters mention that the Forresters serve the Starks is because House Glover's plotline was cut from the show.

• edited August 2015

Yes that's true, House Glover and its bannermen all serve the Starks. However, Telltale has the game put emphasis on the Forresters being "Stark men" because show goers might not know or care about House Glover.

Wrong. Forresters are House Glover's bannermen. I'm pretty sure bannermen to a great house's bannermen are still bannermen. Th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.