I'm tired of the hate on this game

2»

Comments

• GoT is my favorite game Telltale has done to date. I love it.

• I like the game very much but I expected more :/

• Exactly what I felt during TWD S2, that forum section (to be put bluntly) is cancer,

Amen.

Green613 posted: »

Exactly what I felt during TWD S2, that forum section (to be put bluntly) is cancer, and I see this one turning the same way. People just do

• edited August 2015

Considering that there actually is a lot of hate for this series, I'm wondering maybe there actually is something wrong with the writing. Tales gets criticism as well, but not exactly on the level of TWD S2 or GoT criticism. I don't know, feels like the team working on Tales actually has some passion doing that series and wants to make every episode better than the last. GoT doesn't look awful but I can't say it looks like anything noteworthy or creative from the way the episodes look, are animated, or wrote, it just kind of feels like it has this feeling of: "Let's just get this damn story over with so we can concentrate on other stuff."

• I completely disagree with "that they are trying to get the damn story over with". I can see a lot of love has been put into Thrones. Previous episodes hasn't had THIS much hate. It's unfair to say that because of just one not well recieved episode that Telltale is not loving what their making.

J-Master posted: »

Considering that there actually is a lot of hate for this series, I'm wondering maybe there actually is something wrong with the writing. Ta

• edited August 2015

Sure, you can say that, just feels like there's more love being put into Tales. GoT just doesn't look that great to me in any way but what I'm saying is that Tales hasn't gotten a "this episode ruined the entire story and the writing is trash!" reaction yet. Maybe that'll change, but I sort of doubt it.

I completely disagree with "that they are trying to get the damn story over with". I can see a lot of love has been put into Thrones. Previo

• All you have in the TFB forum , is threads about shipping stuff , no wonder there's no place for critics

Sure, you can say that, just feels like there's more love being put into Tales. GoT just doesn't look that great to me in any way but what I

• Exactly why I stopped coming here. This forum's been a shithole since TWDS2, it's only gotten worse over time.

Literally just come back to check my messages, until I saw this particular thread.

• I agree. I really like this series. I feel like telltale managed to capture the spirit of the show and even the book in someplaces. But suddenly the fandom became a copy paste for TW2 (which I personally liked too). Yes before this episodes there was critism but now its just so hate filled. Thread after thread of "Telltales Biggest Mistake Yet?" "Why the Traitor scene is horrible" "Choices don't matter" "Worst episode ever". Its gotten out of control.
    This has gotten me convinced that no matter how good episode 6 people will still hate this game. Either that or they'll be an insanely divisive choice that will make everyone 'debate' over (like the Kenny/Jane war).

I think that this is the only non complain thread i've seen since episode 5 came out and i come here everyday. And that as a fan just makes me sad. But i'm glad to know im not the only one :).

• i like this person's thinking! :)

• edited August 2015

It's not Hate, It's Constructive Criticism, or it's Trolling.

EDIT: On a serious Note, I agree. Game of Thrones is pretty awesome. But it's flaws are VERY visable.

• edited August 2015

There's only two shipping threads.

alikir34 posted: »

All you have in the TFB forum , is threads about shipping stuff , no wonder there's no place for critics

• Well technically there were others, but they never really took off.

There's only two shipping threads.

• I was expecting that this will be awesome game, but it's just mediocre. Maybe last episode will be really good, but even if the game has some good moments, it's still disappointing.

• Yeah lol, before episode 5, everyone was praising the game, then after the episode came out people just NOW started saying the whole game sucks.

From people who hate Ep5 and therefore dictate the entire game is trash This is one of the reasons why its hard for me to consider most of the opinions in the forums seriously.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.