Any word on a Season 2?

This might be favorite Telltale game. Anyone else hoping for more than one season of this gem?

Comments

• I would absolutely go insane if they announced a season 2. Lots of people are saying it's going to be another TWAU, though. I really hope not.

• I am definitely hoping for a TFTBL S2, but the chances of it actually happening aren't very good. It would be cool if they announced a S2 for it after the credits of the final episode, but only to those that didn't skip any of the credits (Telltale did say they would remember if you skipped the credits).

• The chances for a Season 2 AT THE MOMENT are looking very slim, as Telltale has a lot on their plates right now. However, if they manage to keep up with their work, there is nothing stopping them from making a Season 2 as Borderlands 3 is still at least 2-3 years away.

• it would be cool but i think the next borderlands entry will be borderlands 3

• It would make my life if we get a season 2. By far my favourite telltale game.

• I don't know. I love the game, but I'd hate to see a Season 2 not be as good and turn into a TWDG:S2 situation.

• edited August 2015

No word, Telltale is going to leave us in the dark like TWAU

• With TWAU sadly I think the answer is 'not happening.'

No_username posted: »

No word, Telltale is going to leave us in the dark like TWAU

• I am hoping for a season 2, but I am not going to get my hopes up

• If they feel they can do a Season 2 someday in the future then I'd be all for it. Tales has been a damn fine beautiful booty of a game.

• Late reply but, I really really want something to happen if you didnt skip any of the credits.

I am definitely hoping for a TFTBL S2, but the chances of it actually happening aren't very good. It would be cool if they announced a S2 fo

• Does the Borderlands universe have any frozen lakes?Just curious.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

If they feel they can do a Season 2 someday in the future then I'd be all for it. Tales has been a damn fine beautiful booty of a game.

• Telltale better hope to hell it doesn't, or they'll be hearing from me about it.

ZapThroat posted: »

Does the Borderlands universe have any frozen lakes?Just curious.

• If there were to be something at the end, it will probably just be the Tector and Jimbo Hodunk scene they keep teasing.

Poogers555 posted: »

Late reply but, I really really want something to happen if you didnt skip any of the credits.

• Oh look,there’s actually..

enter image description here

hehe..

Telltale better hope to hell it doesn't, or they'll be hearing from me about it.

• edited September 2015

OH MOTHER OF GOD NO!

Rhys is dead, he's dead. This game series could've ended great, but no, they're going to go the stupid Titanic route again. The game is ruined.

Screw a Season 2, I'm done.

ZapThroat posted: »

Oh look,there’s actually.. hehe..

• edited September 2015

But, what if there was a joke like:

Rhys: Hey guys, lets take a shortcut and cross the frozen lake!

Everyone: No, Rhys, thats stupid.

Rhys: but GUYS! We can like put our selves in danger!

Everyone else: We are right be the edge, we can walk around.

Rhys: Oh.

OH MOTHER OF GOD NO! Rhys is dead, he's dead. This game series could've ended great, but no, they're going to go the stupid Titanic route again. The game is ruined. Screw a Season 2, I'm done.

• ....that would be the saving grace ;_;

But, what if there was a joke like: Rhys: Hey guys, lets take a shortcut and cross the frozen lake! Everyone: No, Rhys, thats stupid.

• Yeah,I see it now:

They all will try to cross the lake,Psychos are gonna teleport suddenly behind them but they are very slow due to the weather,Vaughn will freakout and run but he will get stuck in the ice,Vallory will get mad and pull him out of it and they both make it to the end.Rhys will be walking slowly ahead of Sasha because she got shot by someone from the Vladof corporation,then the ice starts cracking under Sasha’s feet,August will get angry with Rhys and demands to try and reach Sasha even though Fiona could use her gun to cover her while she gets up,Rhys decides to stupidly try and rescue his love only for them both to fall in the water.A psycho grabs Rhys but he manages to fight him off,then another psycho grabs Sasha’s leg to pull her down to her doom,suddenly Fiona grabs Rhys out of the water and lifts him to the lodge at the end of the lake.
    Then Fiona and Vallory fight for some reason.

***fin***

But, what if there was a joke like: Rhys: Hey guys, lets take a shortcut and cross the frozen lake! Everyone: No, Rhys, thats stupid.

• Well if sales will be could then technically they could do Season 2 at 2017.

BigBadPaul posted: »

The chances for a Season 2 AT THE MOMENT are looking very slim, as Telltale has a lot on their plates right now. However, if they manage to

• Im actually thinking that the chances for a Second season is much higher then TWAUS2. TWAU was a prequel to an on going comic series. While TFTBL is a "Sequel" to an on going game franchise. And Gearbox (despite their reputation within the industry) is much more open for ideas from TTG, Then Bill Willingham was.

• Well what now?I think the chances for a second season are good.

• edited December 2015

I think there is. If ya think about it, a hella lot of people enjoyed TFTBL. So if they do release a season two then Gearbox get's more money, Telltale get's more money and we get a season two, everybody's happy!

• I'm on the final episode and so far I have loved every moment of this incredible series. If a season 2 were to happen I think I would simply lose my mind from pure joy. This has been my favorite piece of work from Tell Tale so I am crossing my fingers to the point of breaking.

Also hi everyone just joined today! :)

• if there is nk season2 at least have a final episode like twd did with 400days

Sign in to comment in this discussion.