What decisions do you think we'll get?

What kinds of decisions are you expecting for Minecraft: Story Mode? For me, I'm expecting the usual - choose between two characters, side with characters on topics, multiple chances to save characters, maybe we'll even get the option to craft better weapons by collecting the right materials throughout the game and those will affect our decisions. What do you think?

Comments

• I'd assume we'd get crafting choices based on what we pick up during the game.

• There is one choice in the trailer that has Jesse telling the big/thief guy, to just leave it or allow him to steal.

And on choices we don't know, I think I know a really emotional one that could happen. Jesse has low hunger, and he is faced with this decision.

Eat Rueben, or don't eat Rueben.

• edited August 2015

Some choices in the PAX demo include

• To Protect Rueben, or Tell him to run

• Some Crafting Options

• Choosing to save Petra or Dave Fenoy's character

• I'm going for Lee in the third choice tho.

• I may not have been able to save Lee in TWD but I'll sure as hell do it here :,(

Killah posted: »

I'm going for Lee in the third choice tho.

• I'm hoping for choices like:

[Execute Villager] [Spare Him]

OR

[Steal Supplies] [Kill Villagers then steal supplies] [Kill Villagers but leave supplies alone] [Leave Supplies]

OR

[Leave Villager to the zombies] [Save him]

• enter image description here

I'm hoping for choices like: [Execute Villager] [Spare Him] OR [Steal Supplies] [Kill Villagers then steal supplies] [Kill Villagers but leave supplies alone] [Leave Supplies] OR [Leave Villager to the zombies] [Save him]

• Yes. They murder villagers in Minecraft all the time, no reason not to now.

• Hopefully an option to make out with Petra ;) (if you're a male Jesse)

(Altough kids will play with it too, so... :( )

• Yes, but this is Telltale. And them as actual CHOICES is a little harsh for kids.

Yes. They murder villagers in Minecraft all the time, no reason not to now.

• Telltale said that minecraft is for famliy,,,

so yeah

MarteenPyro posted: »

Hopefully an option to make out with Petra (if you're a male Jesse) (Altough kids will play with it too, so... )

Telltale said that minecraft is for famliy,,, so yeah

• edited August 2015

I will, thanks :)

enter image description here

I understand be strong

• Yeah but Telltale would surely make their lives valuable, so that'd be a bit to crude to put as choice.

Yes. They murder villagers in Minecraft all the time, no reason not to now.

• I kind of want to leave Rueben to die as a distraction, kind of like in the Walking Dead show in Season 4 at the prison.

• Well Reuben can apparently get a black eye in the first episode based on what you do.

I kind of want to leave Rueben to die as a distraction, kind of like in the Walking Dead show in Season 4 at the prison.

• I need this option.

• Boy, animal cruelty. It's based on whether you tell the pig to run away or have him stay with you so you can protect him.

I need this option.

• I'll let the little piggy run away.

dojo32161 posted: »

Boy, animal cruelty. It's based on whether you tell the pig to run away or have him stay with you so you can protect him.

• I'm not sure which one gives him the black eye to be honest.

I'll let the little piggy run away.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You would be willing to let Rueben die :o

I will protect him at all costs #TeamRueben

I kind of want to leave Rueben to die as a distraction, kind of like in the Walking Dead show in Season 4 at the prison.

• "Who doesn't love bacon?"

OzzyUK posted: »

You would be willing to let Rueben die I will protect him at all costs #TeamRueben

• TeamRueben!

You would be willing to let Rueben die I will protect him at all costs #TeamRueben

• I like bacon. But if i eat him, ill regret it.

"Who doesn't love bacon?"

• Well he's actively trying to kill Tom the Coalboy so I'm not too surprised.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I like bacon but i will never let anyone turn Rueben into pork chops :P

"Who doesn't love bacon?"

• edited August 2015

I think is obiviously the run away opition that gives him the black eye. I mean maybe while he is running he might end up hitting a tree or fall on his face, which is why ill have him stay with me. I won't let Rueben get hurt!

I'm not sure which one gives him the black eye to be honest.

• I think it might be having him stay with you since Jesse's wooden sword falls apart quickly and Petra has to save them. There is some footage of Reuben running away and I think he gets away scott free.

Smellmeh posted: »

I think is obiviously the run away opition that gives him the black eye. I mean maybe while he is running he might end up hitting a tree or fall on his face, which is why ill have him stay with me. I won't let Rueben get hurt!

Well he's actively trying to kill Tom the Coalboy so I'm not too surprised.

• You're welcome for that.

• Oh really. So then we don't know which one gives him the black eye. It will be a hard to choice for me because i don't want him to get hurt. :P

I think it might be having him stay with you since Jesse's wooden sword falls apart quickly and Petra has to save them. There is some footage of Reuben running away and I think he gets away scott free.

• Next year maybe you could make one with Rueben roasting over a fire. Or for a Christmas gift.

You're welcome for that.

• Sure, I just have to re-figure out how Photoshop works.

Next year maybe you could make one with Rueben roasting over a fire. Or for a Christmas gift.

• edited August 2015

Choice stats:

100% didn't eat Rueben; 0% ate Rueben

RhysAndLee posted: »

There is one choice in the trailer that has Jesse telling the big/thief guy, to just leave it or allow him to steal. And on choices we do

• Probably, although I think the kids would probably have no issue killing them. I've seen plenty of contraptions built for the sole purpose of killing useless villagers (usually via crushing or burning)

You're probably right though.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Yes, but this is Telltale. And them as actual CHOICES is a little harsh for kids.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

0% ate Rueben

0.00000001%, InGen's waiting for his feast.

Choice stats: 100% didn't eat Rueben; 0% ate Rueben

• I'll eat that piggy up.

0% ate Rueben 0.00000001%, InGen's waiting for his feast.

• You monster! You're worse than Nate and Kenny combined!

I'll eat that piggy up.

• Kids these days are... interesting, to say the least.

Probably, although I think the kids would probably have no issue killing them. I've seen plenty of contraptions built for the sole purpose of killing useless villagers (usually via crushing or burning) You're probably right though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.