Any ideas for a new location for S2?

I personally would love for it be set in Braavos, it seems like a new and interesting place ripe with ideas and would be a good fit for a new location for TT to create a new story for a place we haven't seen much of if the Forresters story wraps up in the end of the first season.

Comments

• Anywhere but Ironrath.

• I'd be fine with Braavos, but aside from that I think the rest of Essos should be avoided entirely. I'd also like to stay out of Dorne. Going to the Iron Isles wouldn't be bad if the show Ironborn weren't awful, so I'd rule that out. There's nothing interesting North of the Wall that won't be heading south eventually anyways. Highgarden might be neat, but all of the Tyrells are in King's Landing except Lady Olenna (at the moment) and there's nothing going on there. Casterly Rock would be neat. Telltale chose the locations it did because they're the only ones where things happen (in the show.)

• Maybe Glenmore keep?

• Iron Islands. It really hasn't been explored in the show.

• I really would like to participate on the routine and traditions of a Khalasar. It would be hard to keep the rating though, and I don't really see it happening.

I also enjoy the intrigues of King's Landing, and the things are about to get really interesting there with Cersei getting crazier and crazier after Tyrion's escape. I would love if Mira could stay there for the next season but I don't see how she will menage it. I expect her to die or to run away from King's Landing.

Having a POV at Meereen could be interesting too, and I think Malcolm was set up for it already.

• Rillwater Crossing or just any castle we dont get to see in the show

• Let's do a cringeful season in Dorne. If D&D can give us a roasted shit plot after 4 good seasons why can't Telltale?

• Dorne, Dorne and maybe Dorne?

• I have a list of places not to include, 1 being the 'best' and 4 being the worst.

1. King's Landing - This is probably the one I wouldn't have much of a problem with, granted that we at least get to explore the Crownlands.

2. The North - Overdone, it basically be the same story, yeah.

3. The Wall & Beyond the Wall - I think we've seen enough of these.

4. Dorne*

Places I would like to see, 1 being the highest.

1. The Stormlands

2. The Vale

3. The Westerlands

*See Season 5 of Game of Thrones

Sign in to comment in this discussion.