Don't Open: Dead Inside. New fanfiction!

Hi guys,i am Thewalkingamonthrone,i started a month ago a new fanfiction of Game Of Thrones (If you want to check it out feel free to check my other threads,i write daily). So i thought,why not have a Walking Dead one too? So here i am,you can submit a character here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RsjHXAKYFjQvsfKFiFYRKpuAZPoDD9vYx_8qPQlmaKE/viewform?usp=send_form

I will message you everytime i write parts of the fanficition. Thank you guys for participating! See you in the thread

Comments

• This is the thread guys

• Submitted, looking forward to it.

• Sorry,but i forgot to put in the location. Where does your character live?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Submitted, looking forward to it.

• Chris Larkin

Chris was on his Harley Davidson when his phone started ringing. He picked up the call ''Hey man! It's me,Tom'' His friend spoke at the end of the line ''The band's stuck here in the bronx,a couple of people went crazy and tried to jump Clayton,fortunately they didn't get him. They are rotten creatures,zombies!'' Tom freaked out and Chris could hear the shock in his voice ''Relax,i'm coming now.'' He says,and ends the phonecall. He continues to drive through the city of New York,he saw people screaming and zombies trying to grab them,it was hell on earth,and it reached Chris and his band. He is the sidekick of the leader of the Forsaken,a band of bikers which ruled the crappy zones outside New York. The Leader of the forsaken never said his name,he was just The Leader. Chris is the best friend of Clayton and Tom,two of the band members. The other members are just friends,but he cared about them. A thought struck Chris ''Oh no,Ella...'' Ella was his girlfriend,he slowed down his Harley Davidson and got off. He then noticed he was in time to go get his girlfriend. He couldn't leave the band behind,though. ''Friendship or Love?'' Chris muttered,and got on his Harley Davidson again

''Where should i go?'' Chris thought

[Go to Ella's House] [Go to the Forsaken's Hideout]

This is the prologue,that's why it's so short,remember to vote the choice you like most! Thank you guys

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

Atlanta. Or you could just forget it and tie him in with other characters.

Sorry,but i forgot to put in the location. Where does your character live?

• Go to Ella's house. Sorry band dudes.

Chris Larkin Chris was on his Harley Davidson when his phone started ringing. He picked up the call ''Hey man! It's me,Tom'' His friend s

• {Go to the hideout}

• edited August 2015

Submitted a character , [Go to Ella's House]

• [Go to the Forsaken's Hideout]

Submitted a character.

• Thank you

Atlanta. Or you could just forget it and tie him in with other characters.

• Ooh,your character is like awesome! I'm going to introduce him next part!!

• (?) They won't Forget that

Go to Ella's house. Sorry band dudes.

edited September 2015

Looks like you'll have to flip a coin!

EDIT : @Thewalkingamonthrone. You should advertise your fanfic here whenever you release a new chapter. It could help you get more characters and readers, especially in the beginning.

• @CAITT, could you vote and break the tie?

• Yeah!

@CAITT, could you vote and break the tie?

• Thank you,i actually didn't know that!

Looks like you'll have to flip a coin! EDIT : @Thewalkingamonthrone. You should advertise your fanfic here whenever you release a new chapter. It could help you get more characters and readers, especially in the beginning.

• No problem!

Thank you,i actually didn't know that!

• ooh! And it's settled then. Chris Larkin will [Go to the Forsaken's hideout] in his next part! But i am going to introduce one character! :)

• New episode coming sometime today?

• Yes,i just started writing it :)

New episode coming sometime today?

• Hi guys! New part!

Donald Burns

Donald was taking a stroll in a park in the city of Atlanta. He gripped his M16 which was slung on his back,along with a military spade,and checked the aluminum magazine ''I still have a full mag,but i better go to the nearby prison and ask to take some.'' The magazine of the M16A1 Donald was carrying was made of aluminum,and it weighed a pound,it had 30 rounds. He slung the rifle over his back again and kept walking heading towards the prison. (Btw this is the prison Rick goes in the first season,and takes the bag full of weapons) He continued walking until he heard steps behind him ''Jeez,there are people in this park? This area of town is almost abandoned'' He thought,he kept hearing the footsteps getting closer to him,he thought nothing of it. It was the moment he heard a low growl that he took his rifle and turned around,and the scene was horrifying: A decaying,rotting person was snapping his teeth in a chomping motion. Donald hit the person with the back of the M16,but it seemed unfazed. He then took his military spade and hit the creature on the head,which caused blood to spatter all over him. He continued smashing it's head with the spade until his face was nothing but a bloody pulp. He wiped the blood off his face,took his small canteen and poured it over him,cleaning him from the blood. He then stared at the body with horror ''Oh,so now zombies are real? I don't have a brain,so i think i am immune.'' Donald cracked an awful joke,he was 28,so his humor was still running,even though his job as a National Guard made him a bit more serious. He then saw a teen run up to him ''THE ZOMBIES WILL KILL US ALL! THE END OF THE WORLD IS HERE!'' He freaked out and started crying and hugged Donald ''Calm down,nothing it's going to end,besides your heartbeat if you keep screaming like this'' Donald cracked another bad joke ''You can't understand! They like eat people or they like kill them and then they turn into one of them!'' The boy said,in the most teenager way ever ''Follow me if you want to live through this hell'' Donald said,in a dramatic way. The two then started pacing,the teen was the most nervous one ''You need a coffee?'' Donald asked ''You don't understand! There are hundreds in the main street! We can't get past them! We are trapped here forever'' The teenager said,he had a piercing on his tongue,so that made his voice muffled (Like Wade's in GTA 5 for a dumb example) ''Did some drug fry your brain? We are going to make it out of here'' Donald said,the teenager spoke nonsense to him,and if there was one thing Donald was proud of,that was his confidence. ''HOW?! ARE WE GOING TO STEP ON THEIR HEADS?!'' The teenager said,and Donald's face changed ''Are they really that many?'' He said ''Yes! How are we going to do that?'' The teenager asked,and Donald looked around the park,he saw a bicycle chained to a post ''We are going to bicycle our way out of here.'' Donald said,and the teenager burst in laughter ''Really?! You are sick man.'' He said and pat Donald's shoulder. A few minutes,and a chain later,Donald got on the bicycle and the teenager was sitting behind him,hugging him. ''I thought you were joking'' The teenager said,while Donald started pedaling towards Atlanta's main street,where they could have gotten to the outskirts of Atlanta and get to the Prison's armory. They pedaled through the whole park in complete silence,when they eventually got to the end of the park,which was shut by two doors. The teenager slowly opened the door,and he peeked out on the main street. Donald chuckled as he jumped in the air and squealed ''Oh shit oh shit oh shit!'' He whispered. He got on the bicycle again ''Please let's not do this.'' The teenager said ''I need you to do something,what's your name?'' Donald asked ''Lenny'' He said,briefly ''Ok Lenny,i need you to use this,you play video games right?'' Donald asks and hands him the M16, Lenny's eyes shine ''I never used a gun in real life!'' Donald couldn't tell if he was too scared to do it,or too excited. ''Yes i do! It should be easy!'' He said and gripped the gun ''Try not to waste many shots,shoot only if someone tries to grab me,or you.'' Donald said ''What's your name by the way?'' Lenny asks ''I'm Donald,call me Don'' Lenny nods,and Donald starts to pedal forward,into the main street. Donald hears Lenny scream as Donald starts to speed up towards a deep horde of zombies,Donald steers left,to confuse them,and they fall for it. ''GO GO GO!'' Lenny said waving the gun around ''I SWEAR IF YOU DROP MY RIFLE YOU'RE GOING TO PICK IT UP YOURSELF!'' Donald yelled at him and sped up once again,Lenny was still holding on to Donald's rifle. They saw,with surprise,that a bunch of people was still alive and was running away from the group of zombies they just passed ''WE'RE GOLDEN! THAT WAS THE ONLY GROUP!'' Lenny sighed in relief,but Donald kept speeding up,as he noticed with horror that the zombies were coming from all sides,they just had to keep going forward,towards a crossroad ahead of them,or they would've been caught. ''JUST KEEP GOING FORWARD MAN! WE WILL MAKE IT!'' Lenny said,not noticing the fuel tanker which was speeding from left towards the crossroad they just had to take. The tanker and the bicycle were going at almost the same speed,they would have crossed at the unison. Then Lenny just did the biggest mistake in his life: He shot at the tanker,which caused it to explode,and Donald slowed down. ''What the fuck!?'' ''I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!'' He said,the tanker was now just a burning truck,and they could get away from the main road and into the outskirts easily. After ten minutes of pedalling,Lenny made Donald stop. The two got off ''What?'' Donald asked,and Lenny simply pointed to a building ''Local High School,we are on our final year,i was trying to enjoy Sophomore popularity,but i can't do it anymore now.'' He said ''My friends are in there,we have to go get them. We would be much safer as a group.'' He says,Donald scopes the area. The school was damn big,it had 6 floors,bigger than a hotel. ''This building is really massive...'' Donald speaks up...

[Suggest you go to the Prison before] [Get in the School,then go to the prison with the full group.]

The part is over! Did you like it? Tell me in the comments!

Question Time

Liked the part?

Do you want another Donald chapter,Chris chapter,or a new character?

Thank you guys!

• [Shoot Lenny in the face]

Ok ok fine

[go to the prison] I've had my fill of teenagers.

1.) Not bad, a bit more detail in the right spots would've gone a long way. For instance, why is Don in the park? Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm not a huge fan of Lenny. Keep at it!

2.) Let's hop back to Chris!

Hi guys! New part! Donald Burns Donald was taking a stroll in a park in the city of Atlanta. He gripped his M16 which was slung on his

• [Get in the School,then go to the prison with the full group.]
    1 It's very good but how a soldier ended up in the park
    2 new character

Hi guys! New part! Donald Burns Donald was taking a stroll in a park in the city of Atlanta. He gripped his M16 which was slung on his

• [Get in the School,then go to the prison with the full group.] and [New Character] Great, now I'm getting into zombies too! Good chapter!

On another note, I submitted two characters. They're backstories are a bit long, but they were fun to write up. I did one of them in first-person perspective too!

• The longer the better :) Going to read em now

FlareBattle posted: »

[Get in the School,then go to the prison with the full group.] and [New Character] Great, now I'm getting into zombies too! Good chapter!

• Yeah,Don just took a stroll in the park,there was nothing special about it. You really seem to hate teenagers....?

[Shoot Lenny in the face] Ok ok fine [go to the prison] I've had my fill of teenagers. 1.) Not bad, a bit more detail in the right

edited September 2015

Nah, just Lenny. If Wade.. er Lenny's friend aren't as dumb as him, I won't mind them too much.

Also, it just seems kind of strange that Don was just strolling through the park with his weapon during a zombie outbreak.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Yeah,Don just took a stroll in the park,there was nothing special about it. You really seem to hate teenagers....?

• Don was just taking a stroll,but now i understand i must've been more thorough about it

alikir34 posted: »

[Get in the School,then go to the prison with the full group.] 1 It's very good but how a soldier ended up in the park 2 new character

• 1) They probably will be
    2) Yeah i should've been more thorough

Nah, just Lenny. If Wade.. er Lenny's friend aren't as dumb as him, I won't mind them too much. Also, it just seems kind of strange that

• Hi guys! New character!

Malcolm Rembrant

''I told you man,i didn't do it!'' The man in the back seat of a police car said to Malcolm Rembrant,a 25 year old police officer,who was on his way to a small prison of New York. ''I would let you off man,you seem like a nice guy,but unfortunately,i can't.'' Malcolm said to the guy,who eventually showed the back of his leather jacket to Malcolm ''I am part of the Forsaken,a rather famous biker gang,we have contacts all over America,and in a part of England. Maybe when i served my time,they'll recognize me,can i keep the jacket?'' The guy said ''Sure.'' Malcolm said,and the guy sighed in relief. He then started fidgeting with his fingers ''Is it going to be a long time?'' The guy said ''For what?'' ''My sentence'' ''You just set fire to a trash can,you'll be out in a week or two.'' Malcolm said,chuckling. If this biker gang was really that wide,he certainly was the smaller fish in the pond. ''What does your gang do?'' Malcolm asks ''We just hang out. The biggest events are the Patriots' games.'' Malcolm was taken aback ''Not like drug dealing?'' ''We just are the biggest fanbase of the Patriots,that's all. Our gang's headquarters are actually here,in New York.'' ''Does someone of the gang carry guns around?'' ''Who does,carries their license too.'' Malcolm was quite surprised. By the time they finished talking they arrived at the prison,Malcolm walked the guy in ''When you're going to get out of here,that is,in a week,i suggest you run away before setting a bin on fire'' The guy chuckled and entered,Malcolm turned to the exit ''By the way! My name is Patrick!'' He said before getting dragged to a small cell. Malcolm laughed and exited the prison,he was just about to get in his car,when his radio picked up a call.

''Hey! Malcolm! I need to talk to you!'' The voice of Barry,his best friend,but also one of his partners ''I'm here,what do you need?'' Malcolm spoke calmly ''I'm in center of New York with Tysha,my wife and my son. I'm bottled up on 5th Avenue,the city is in a craze! Everybody is running around-'' ''What happened?'' ''There are zombies infesting the streets! It's crazy man! You gotta meet us at the prison!'' ''I'm already here,luckily. I'll wait for you right here.'' Malcolm said and went over to the car's trunk,he opened it and grabbed his shotgun,he loaded it up and took off the safety. ''Should i warn the people inside the prison? Maybe i could even...''

[Enter the Prison,get Patrick out] [Enter the Prison,say nothing] [Stay outside]

So guys! I know this is not much,but this is just the beginning,we just need to get deeper into the story.

Question Time!

Whose part would you like next?

Malcolm's Chris Donald's New Character

Did you like the chapter? I hope you did!

• [Enter the Prison,get Patrick out]
    Malcolm's
    Great chapter man :D !!

Hi guys! New character! Malcolm Rembrant ''I told you man,i didn't do it!'' The man in the back seat of a police car said to Malcolm R

• [Enter the Prison,get Patrick out] The more the merrier.

Whose part would you like next? eh... Chris.

great part!

Hi guys! New character! Malcolm Rembrant ''I told you man,i didn't do it!'' The man in the back seat of a police car said to Malcolm R

• [go in, fetch Patrick]

Better this time! I'll abstain from voting on the next part.

• [Enter the Prison,get Patrick out] and [Chris] I'd like to understand just what this Forsaken group is like.

Question: Is this right after the apocalypse started, or maybe a year or 2 in? Or does it bounce around?

• Day 1 of the outbreak,so yeah :) and i got the idea of the Forsaken gang,from Sons of Anarchy,so i will put much more detail into it,we're only two real chapters into the story! :)

[Enter the Prison,get Patrick out] and [Chris] I'd like to understand just what this Forsaken group is like. Question: Is this right after the apocalypse started, or maybe a year or 2 in? Or does it bounce around?

• Hi guys! New Chris part!

Chris started up the engine of his Harley Davidson ''I'm sorry,Ella'' He thought,and sped away,towards the Bronx. ''She's going to be okay,she's locked at home. Whoever's causing this trouble won't get in.'' He thought,while he was driving through the bottled up 5th Avenue. ''I'm lucky i have a bike.'' He thought,and he easily could drive between the cars. He felt someone pull him from left,he turned and saw a police officer pulling his leather jacket ''HEY MAN! YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE STREETS!'' The man said,and Chris nodded. Chris noticed there was a young woman and a child in the backseat ''Is that your child?'' Chris asked the cop ''Yes he is,and she is one of my partner's girlfriend.'' The man said ''Well,then you should get out of the streets too,cop.'' Chris said and slapped his hand away from his jacket,then he sped away. ''I mustn't lose time,the guys will be waiting for me.'' Chris thought. It was his time to shine,and get the gang members out of New York. After ten minutes of driving through endless cars,he saw someone running towards him,and he got off his bike. He then realized that the man wasn't normal,he charged at him and Chris got ahold of his throat,the man was snapping his mouth at Chris,his features were rotten,and face withered. Chris smashed it's head on a car's window,shattering it ''WHAT THE HELL MAN!?'' The person inside yelled ''KILL IT!'' Chris screamed,holding the zombie in place. He was pretty tall,and was muscular,so it wasn't a big struggle. The man reached out for a gun in his glove box and shot the man right in the head ''ARE THOSE ZOMBIES?!'' Chris asked the man ''You didn't know? This morning it was all over the news,the government doesn't know what caused this.'' Chris thanked the man and got on his bike again.

He arrived at the Bronx thirty minutes later,he was getting off his bike when he heard a girl shout ''CHRIS! OVER HERE!'' The girl came into Chris' view and he walked up to her ''Ashley,what are you doing out here? Weren't you at the-'' ''A large group of zombies,or whatever they are,spotted us outside our hideout,and now they're trying to get in. I snuck out of it to come and get you to Ella's house,fortunately i didn't found my bike.'' She spoke quickly,she was panting. ''Calm down,i'm going to distract those things and they'll get out of the hideout,you make sure they all get out of here safe,okay?'' ''I will'' Chris nodded and got on his bike,he slowly drove to the hideout,and when it came into view,so did twenty zombies pounding on the house's windows and door. The band's hideout was an average house,it had two floors. ''It kind of looks like a house where you cook meth'' Patrick said when he entered the band,and saw the house. Chris saw through the windows that all of his friends were all in the first floor. The band was formed by fifteen men,Chris,Tom,Clayton and the Leader included. This was just in New York.

Chris then started to sound the horn,attracting the large group of zombies' attention,he then started to drive towards them,and then he went past them. The zombies followed his bike,and Chris turned around: His friends were exiting the house,and were getting on their bikes,parked outside it. He then turned around and drove towards his friends ''EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT GUYS?!'' He asks ''Thank you for coming! I was beginning to worry!'' The Leader said,and Chris nodded ''Let's go! We'll talk later!'' Clayton said as the zombies got closer. They picked Ashley up and they sped away from New York,and into the outskirts of the city.

After a couple of hours,the gang stopped outside a prison. ''Do you think this is the prison Patrick has been brought in?'' The Leader said ''We could always warn them of the danger that's coming'' He added ''Or we could go in and kill all the cops.'' Bryan,a band member said,taking a pistol out of his jacket. ''We've never killed anyone,we're just hooligans in a stadium,we don't kill people.'' The Leader said,Ashley nodded. ''I'm going in. Anyone wants to come with me?'' The Leader said ''I'll come'' Clayton said,and the two went inside the prison. The band members were talking to each other,and Chris saw Ashley lying on her bike,he went over to her and made her sit on his lap ''I can't believe this is actually happening...'' Ashley said,and looked at the sky ''I can't too. Our only luck is being a big group'' ''We'll need tons of food though. There should be a grocery store around here,right?'' Ashley asked Chris ''We took this route many times,we know the owner of a grocery store a few kilometers from here. Don't worry about that.'' ''What if the Walkers reach us?'' ''I'll protect you.'' Chris said simply and smiled at her. She,Chris,Clayton and Tom knew each other since fifth grade,they formed a strong bond over the course of the years. ''It's actually getting darker,we need to find a safe place.'' Suddenly they see Patrick alongside Clayton and The Leader ''HEY! I MISSED YOU ALL!'' Patrick said and hugged the gang,then he pulled a strand of Chris' long blonde hair ''You should have been there! The trash can was burning like crazy!'' ''I don't need to make little road raids,they're all yours!'' ''We need to get back in town instantly!'' ''Unfortunately,it seems like a zombie apocalypse has started. They're all in New York'' Patrick's mouth hung open and his eyes were wide ''Is today the 1st of April?'' ''No,it's the 12th of September.'' ''I can't believe this'' Patrick said as he slowly sat down on the ground,then he jumped out ''WE'LL BE SLAYING ZOMBIES!'' ''This is serious,you don't want to find out what happens if you get close to them.'' Chris warned him and he nodded. The gang then formed a circle around Chris and The Leader ''What do we do now?'' Bryan asks ''We go to Jerry's grocery store,then we make for Philadelphia,we see if there is any thing left in the city,and we hold out there.'' Chris says,then turns to Ashley ''What do you think?'' He then turns to the Leader ''Let's do it.'' The both of them say. They then get on their bikes and get on the road.

Two hours later they arrive at Jerry's grocery store,the door was open. ''I'll enter,Clayton and Tom,with me'' Chris said ''I thought we'd never do something like this'' Clayton says ''Yeah,like robbing a store for food? It feels better if you do it with friends. You have more fun'' Chris lightens up the mood,and Clayton laughs,alongside Tom. They enter the shop,but they are stopped by Jerry,who was holding a shotgun ''GET OUT OF MY SHOP NOW!'' He said,and pointed the shotgun at them. The gang gets closer to the store,attracted by the yells,and Ashley enters the store alongside The Leader and Bryan ''Don't you dare shoot!'' Ashley yells at Jerry ''We just need some food and water'' The Leader says,and Jerry gets a gallon of water and a couple of cans of soup from some shelves,and places them on the counter. ''This is all i'm giving you!'' ''We are your friends,Jerry. You know that it's not enough'' The Leader says,stepping closer to him ''You think i didn't watch the news?! I know what is happening! I need that food too!'' Chris slowly stepped away from the scene,alongside Clayton,Tom,Ashley and Bryan ''We need to take him out,then we'll have the food for ourselves.'' Bryan says,and gives Chris his gun ''Are you crazy?! He's preparing for survival! Just like us!'' Ashley says ''We've got to accept his offer.'' She adds ''That food is not enough,we'll starve before we can get to Philly!'' Clayton says ''I'd say we take the right amount for everyone,then we leave the rest to him. Maybe we could subdue him.'' Tom says ''I agree'' Clayton says,and the two high five. ''I don't know guys...'' Chris said...

[Agree with Ashley,accept Jerry's offer.] [Agree with Bryan,kill Jerry and take as much food as you can] [Agree with Clayton and Tom,knock Jerry out and take the right amount of food]

So guys,this part is over! Did you like it? I hope you did!

Whose part would you like to see next?

[Malcolm's] [Donald's and Lenny's] [Chris] [New Character]

Thank you guys for existing!

• [Agree with Bryan,kill Jerry and take as much food as you can] and [New Character] Man I what interesting decision! Good chapter as usual!

Hi guys! New Chris part! Chris started up the engine of his Harley Davidson ''I'm sorry,Ella'' He thought,and sped away,towards the Bronx

• Believe me,it's only going to get more interesting. As for the character,i don't have any in New York,so unfortunately there's not going to be a character who is going to witness Jerry's murder.

• Ash's not going to be happy... :)

[Agree with Bryan,kill Jerry and take as much food as you can] and [New Character] Man I what interesting decision! Good chapter as usual!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.