Don't Open: Dead Inside. New fanfiction!

2»

Comments

• edited September 2015

**[Agree with Bryan,kill Jerry and take as much food as you can] ** Great chapter , loves the cameos of other characters , It's remiding me of 400 days ;D

• That's up to you...i could make another character...or continue Chris/ Malcolm's story.

• Kill Jerry's punk ass!

• [Agree with Clayton and Tom,knock Jerry out and take the right amount of food] I don't think killing anyone and everyone is a good idea. Especially in a time like this.

[New Character]

Hi guys! New Chris part! Chris started up the engine of his Harley Davidson ''I'm sorry,Ella'' He thought,and sped away,towards the Bronx

• HI guys! New part! Sorry if i didn't write in the past couple of days,but i had some homework and a test to do,so...yeah. School sucks in a way. But enough of that! Enjoy your new part! (I am going to try and make a big effort,and write a part every day.)

Jay Woods

''Hey Jay,heard the news?'' Jay's neighbor,and best friend,Ronny,yelled from his window to Jay,who heard him and stuck his head out of his window,facing Ronny ''I did,that's some scary shit.'' Jay said,looking over at his TV,showing the police shooting a man in the chest. ''It's the zombie outbreak,i knew it was coming!'' Jay said,and looked over at Ronny again,who seemed in deep thought ''I don't know man,i mean,the man wasn't dying from all those bullets,but could it really be that? If yes,then our world is fucked.'' Ronny said ''But we are not.'' Jay said,smirking,showing Ronny his hunting rifle. It had a scope on it,it was bolt action,but years of experience made Jay's reload much faster. ''That old,rusty rifle.'' Ronny said,remembering the day he showed up at his doorstep,gave him that rifle,and said ''Wanna go huntin'?'' Jay looked at the rifle ''It's pretty old,i give you that. But it's still kickin'' He said,and then Ronny started singing happy birthday,closing his window and stepping out of the house,with a pretty big box,wrapped in gift paper. Jay went over to his door and shook his head ''What is this going to be now?'' He said,looking over to the stuffed squirrel Ronny gave him on his previous birthday. He opened the door and Ronny practically threw the big box at him. Jay caught the box in midair but he wobbled backwards. Ronny was bigger than Jay,because Jay was slim,and 6'1,as tall as Ronny. ''You should hit the gym more often,especially now that zombies are coming.'' Ronny said,and entered Jay's house. The two were long time best friends,so he didn't even ask,and Jay didn't even complain. The two sat on the couch and Ronny grabbed Jay's TV remote,and started zapping through channels while Jay opened the gift paper. ''I thought that you had enough of stuffed squirrels and rats,so this is a real gift.'' Ronny said as Jay opened the paper to reveal the box of a Mossberg Hunting Rifle in it's box ''It's the patriot! How much did this cost you?!'' He shouted in surprise to Ronny,who put down the TV remote. He opened the box and unwrapped the Hunting Rifle. It was brown,and smooth. It was a bolt action and had a big scope on it ''Around five hundred,i bought you some ammo too.'' He gave him a box of .350 Ruger ''Wow,at least it's not a squirrel anymore.'' Jay said,and highfived Ronny ''You're turning 36 now,so maybe this rifle will help you with your now bad sight.'' He said and showed him the scope of the rifle ''I haven't got a bad sight,i'm a hunter.'' ''Duh. So what?'' The two then focused on the news,which abruptly turned off,a message played ''IF ANYONE IS LISTENING TO THIS MESSAGE,LOCK YOURSELF AT HOME,STAY IN AND CLOSE ALL YOUR WINDOWS,YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT.'' The message kept playing over and over,and Jay looked at Ronny,who looked back ''We need to go.'' Ronny said ''Let's pick up the basic supplies and let's go.'' Jay said ''I'm going to go and warn Brenda,and we will load our shit on our pick up.'' He said,and Jay nodded. Brenda was Ronny's girlfriend,and Jay knew they would have loaded their supplies faster than him,so he needed to hurry. He got up his couch and while Ronny was exiting his house he bolted to his fridge and opened it: He grabbed a box and stuffed into it six bottles of water. He then put that box on his kitchen counter,then he grabbed his new Hunting Rifle's box,which was slightly bigger,and stuffed two cans of tomato soup in it. He saw a packet of chips on the kitchen counter,alongside a loaf of bread. He decided to take the chips ''I'll leave the bread,it'll soon expire.'' He said and started to run towards the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks and went over to the counter again,grabbing the loaf of bread and stuffing it in his mouth. ''I won't be hungry later.'' He said. He always had clear thoughts in dangerous situations,like a true hunter. He bolted to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet he had. He took some bandages,headache pills,and depression pills. That's what he had. ''Depression pills? I don't remember having depression...'' He wondered,but let it go and ran to get the other boxes,after loading them in the back of his car he saw a person coming towards him. He raised the rifle ''Don't you get closer!'' He yelled,but the person didn't listen and kept coming towards him ''BANG!'' A shot echoed in all the neighbourhood,and Jay reloaded his rifle. Jay runs out of his home with his girlfriend ''WE ARE READY TO GO!'' He said,and got in his car. Jay nodded and got in his car. After following Ronny out of Atlanta he exited the car and went to Ronny. ''We made the right choice'' Ronny said ''I hope we did.'' ''We should save some space in our trunk. Mind if we put all the supplies in only one trunk?'' Ronny's girlfriend spoke up

[Put all the supplies in one trunk] [Refuse]

Hi guys....I'm sorry,i am a failure,i know. I couldn't write until now because of school,and i'm sorry i left you in the dark like this,without a warning. I hope you understand.

Whose part do you want next?

[Donald's] [Malcolm] [Chris]

• **[Put all the supplies in one trunk] **

[Malcolm]
    It's alright man , it's school afterall , don't want you to have bad grades because of us ^^ .

HI guys! New part! Sorry if i didn't write in the past couple of days,but i had some homework and a test to do,so...yeah. School sucks in a

• Woah,man,thank you! Your character is well written,and i wanted to write more,i just didn't have enough ideas for him at the moment. Thank you again!

• I'm glad you understand! I'm writing Game of Thrones now,it will be out in a hour,so be sure to stick around until then! I will always message you and the others when it's ready.

alikir34 posted: »

**[Put all the supplies in one trunk] ** [Malcolm] It's alright man , it's school afterall , don't want you to have bad grades because of us ^^ .

• Fantastic job :D

• [Put all the supplies in one trunk]

[Donald's]

Great part!

HI guys! New part! Sorry if i didn't write in the past couple of days,but i had some homework and a test to do,so...yeah. School sucks in a

• Hi guys! New part!

Since all of you voted three different characters,i'm going to go with the one i feel i must continue the story first:

Chris Larkin

Chris took a deep breath and looked Ashley right in her eyes ''Bryan is right,we need to kill him.'' Ashley's expression suddenly changed ''We can't do that!'' She said,running a hand through her blonde hair ''We have to.'' Chris said,then he turned to Bryan ''Here.'' He said,handing him the gun he had. Bryan then nodded ''You made the right choice brother.'' He said and slowly walked towards Jerry. Ashley and Chris were watching from afar. ''Jerry,what about this deal,'' Bryan started to talk,but Jerry raised his shotgun ''I'M NOT UP FOR ANY DEAL!'' He shouted,and Ashley looked at him in fear. Chris then sneaked behind the counter,where Jerry was standing ''I assure you everything will come to an end. You just need to lower the shotgun.'' Bryan said in a calm,soothing voice,and walked up to him. Jerry then stopped talking,his shotgun lowering at every step Bryan took. Then he lowered the shotgun completely,holding it in one hand. ''Ok,i will-'' He was interrupted by Chris forcing the shotgun out of his hand,and pointing it to him. Jerry found himself surrounded by Bryan and Chris,so he got on his knees and pleaded ''PLEASE! TAKE ALL OF MY FOOD! I WON'T BOTHER YOU AGAIN!'' ''I'm afraid we can't,you understand...'' Bryan said but was instantly cut off by Jerry ''I HAVE A KEY TO THE MEDICINE STORE I HAVE IN THE BACK! AND THERE ARE SOME WEAPONS TOO! PLEASE,I'LL GIVE YOU THE KEY,BUT PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!'' He said,his voice cracking. Ashley looked at him in pain. She seemed too gentle,not ready for the apocalypse that had come. ''Give me the key.'' Chris said simply,Jerry started to search for the key in his pockets,and took it out. He gave it to Chris ''Ok. Just don't kill me,my family is hiding in that back room-'' Bryan then brought the gun close to his head,and shot him,killing him instantly.

Ashley screamed and turned away ''WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?'' She screamed to Bryan,and punched him in the gut. Bryan winced in pain ''YOU THINK HE REALLY HAD A FAMILY?! THAT'S BULLSHIT.'' He said,and Chris dropped to his knees ''What...what did we do?'' He simply asked,and Bryan got on his level,and grabbed his shoulders,looking at him in the face ''It is the right thing to do. We'll survive with all of this food.'' He said,Clayton and Tom exited the store in sickness,not before spouting insults at Bryan. Chris then got up and looked at the key he had in his hand,and sighed anxiously,looking at the back door,which he hoped was leading to somewhere useful and interesting. ''It cost a man's life.'' He said to Ashley,which was looking at the key,and she turned away,leaning on the counter,hands on her face,covering her crying. Chris got closer to the door,unlocking it with the key,and pushed it open. He then heard a woman's cries,and saw a crazed woman running towards him. He restrained the woman,holding her by her shoulders,and saw that she had a knife. He snatched it out of her hands,and pushed the woman to the ground. Bryan then whipped out his gun again,trying to shoot her,but Chris shielded her,resulting in him taking a bullet to the shoulder. He yelled out in pain and laid down on the ground,grabbing his right shoulder. ''SHIT,MAN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?'' Bryan said,and tried to shoot the woman again,but Ashley stopped him. ''She's pregnant!'' She said to Bryan,who slowly lowered the gun. The three were now watching the woman ''HE WAS MY HUSBAND! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?'' She asked them. ''He was going to shoot us,we couldn't do anything else.'' Ashley said ''HE WOULD HAVE NEVER KILLED YOU! HE HASN'T DONE THAT BEFORE!'' She said,clutching her swollen belly. ''He has,ma'am.'' Bryan said,and decided to spill all of Jerry's secrets. ''He killed many people,he was in a drug dealing gang. I don't know where he spent all the money he got...but he told me that he didn't love his family anymore,that doing drugs was the only thing that made him feel alive.'' He said,and Chris snapped at him ''FIRST YOU KILL A WOMAN'S HUSBAND,AND THEN YOU SPILL ALL OF HIS SECRETS?! THE ONES HE TOLD US BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE COULD TRUST US!?'' He shouted at him ''That's right.'' Ashley sided with him. The woman then let out an inhuman scream,screeching and cracking,then she took her husband's shotgun and pointed it to her chin. Chris then held his hands up,unsure of what to do,and took a step towards the woman ''Don't do this! We made a mistake,and you shouldn't be the one to pay for it!'' Chris said,and the woman shook her head ''YOU RUINED MY LIFE! MY EVERYTHING!'' She said,and then she pulled the trigger,killing herself. Ashley exited the store,and Chris dropped to the ground,beating the floor with his balled up fist ''THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!'' He screamed,punching the ground. Bryan just stood his ground,almost unfazed. His face showing a bit of grief. Chris then slowly got up,looking at the scene he had in front of him: Jerry was dead on the ground,a wound on his head and a puddle of blood forming underneath him,and his wife was now knocked back a couple of meters,leaning on the counter,her brains were splattered on the wall,and her head was no more.

Bryan then stepped out of the store,and a few minutes later four band members entered the store to grab all the food. One band member got down on Chris' level ''This is horrible. You couldn't have possibly caused this,it's not something you could do.'' He said ''It was Bryan's idea.'' Chris said,a tear running down his cheek. ''Fuck him. Something is not right with him.'' ''I sided with his plan.'' ''Don't do it anymore,this is how messy it can get.'' He said,and walked out of the store,not before patting Chris on the shoulder ''Try to let it go.'' He said,and exited the store. He then saw Patrick enter the store,and he was pretty shocked by the horrifying scene. ''Man...i don't even know what to tell you. Don't look.'' He said,putting a hand over Chris' eyes,and walking him out of the store. When Chris was outside,he looked around him. He saw Clayton and Tom eyeing him sadly,The Leader leaning on his bike,and Ashley puking in some bushes. ''Remember,we have to be honest with each other.'' He remembered The Leader's words when he was recognized as the co-founder of the gang by The Leader himself. He walked over to the battered pickup Jerry had,and saw that the key was in the car. He started it up ''It's not necessary'' Bryan said to him ''It is. We killed two innocent people for their food,and i'm going to make sure to bring as many as i can,they won't die in vain.'' Chris said,his yellow eyes piercing Bryan's soul. The pickup had a great capacity,they could put so much food in there. Time was running out,and soon they will be up and going,towards Philly.

[Console Ashley] [Talk to the Leader about what Bryan did] [Talk with Clayton and Tom]

So guys! Part is over! I checked it out,and this is the longest chapter up to date! What do you think about this? I hope you enjoyed it!

Whose part do you want next?

[Donald's] [Malcolm] [Chris] New character

• [Talk to the Leader about what Bryan did] Man that was great, and horrible. Fuck you Bryan. Go die in a hole.

Man, great part!

New character, new character's are always fun.

Hi guys! New part! Since all of you voted three different characters,i'm going to go with the one i feel i must continue the story first:

• [Talk to the Leader about what Bryan did] [Malcolm]

Hi guys! New part! Since all of you voted three different characters,i'm going to go with the one i feel i must continue the story first:

• It actually surprised me how many people chose to kill Jerry

mr.quality posted: »

[Talk to the Leader about what Bryan did] Man that was great, and horrible. Fuck you Bryan. Go die in a hole. Man, great part! New character, new character's are always fun.

• Yeah,it definitely was NOT in Chris' mindset killing someone who didn't do him any wrong. But he made his choice, and he's now suffering for it.

• [Talk to the Leader about what Bryan did] and [New character] Wow that was an awesome/dark chapter. But hey that makes sense given the choice we made!!

• [Refuse] Yeah I can relate to school too! It's a busy time of the year.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.