Which Traitor Makes More Sense Duncun Or Royland?

2»

Comments

• HUGE spoiler in the title, just saying

• You know you're screwed when your only two choices are...
    Or

• Royland was too obvious. But Duncan just doesn't make any sense.

• I honestly thought it would be the maester, he seemed more suspicious than Duncan or Royland.

• I thought the Maester would be the traitor. But Duncan's betrayal was much more believable to me.

• Royland makes the most sense as your Sentinel.

Heck, the two Lords you play as both have issues preventing them from fighting extremely well but are both possibly wise based off your choices. Duncan also is established from the start of doing "what's best" without your consent.

• But Duncan being the traitor makes no sense

SazukeEX posted: »

Royland makes the most sense as your Sentinel. Heck, the two Lords you play as both have issues preventing them from fighting extremely w

• I think the Maister has run of or we will see a scene where he's treating Asher's leg wound cause he got a Bolt in there or role reversal he's checking Rodrick's scars and guys guys guys whoever you let live Asher/Rodrick will be wielding the Forrester Sword.

Neither make sense to be the traitor, everything we find out about them through their words, actions, past deeds don't add up to either of t

• Oh I'm positive the Maester hasn't run off, he's got no reason to.

NicWarden posted: »

I think the Maister has run of or we will see a scene where he's treating Asher's leg wound cause he got a Bolt in there or role reversal he

• I'd be S... scared if your surrogate family faced destruction Lol

Oh I'm positive the Maester hasn't run off, he's got no reason to.

• I say it like that, because it is like that.

Well, Duncan would make more sense if you say it like that.

• Well then it makes sense to me. Royland's the one who really gets me there...

DillonDex posted: »

I say it like that, because it is like that.

• Neither of them make much sense, but if I had to pick one, I would say Duncan. He is the one who went behind the Lord's back in sending Gared to the Wall, and wanted you to pretty much let the Whitehills walk all over you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.