Tales From The Borderlands Cast Questions

Comments

• Who do you ship?

• To Troy- What's your favorite role you played in a game so far ?
    To Laura- Would you do more voice acting for Telltale games if you had the chance ?
    To Ashley- Any chance you and Troy team up in a certain naughty dog game again ? (I know it's not telltale based, but please make this an exception)
    To Dameon- What does it feel like to play one of the best villains in game history ? Bonus Question: Any chance you will be back for Borderlands 3 or the second season of Tales from the Borderlands ?

To Telltale Staff- WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE ????

• To everyone: Do you feel like episode 5 has a solid conclusion, I've had my questions and I'm hoping this last episode actually ends and doesn't leave me hanging.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

For Laura Bailey: Back during the earlier episodes, I really liked how Fiona could smooth talk her way out of problems by using brain over brawn. With how you personally imagine her character, which side of Fiona do you think is more fitting to her character? The empowered Vault Hunter in the making, or the perceptive and cunning side of Fiona that can use her wits to get out of trouble? Also, which of the two sides of her character would you relate to more?

For Dameon Clarke: Telltale's treatment of the Borderlands universe has really resonated with a lot of people, especially by fleshing out characters from the other games. How do you like Telltale's treatment of Handsome Jack in Tales from the Borderlands? Also, who has more input in how the previously existing Borderlands characters are portrayed in Tales from the Borderlands - Telltale or Gearbox?

• edited September 2015

To Everyone:What was your Favorite scene in the game?

• edited September 2015

To Dameon Clarke: Do you think Jack knows Angel is dead or do you think he has yet to learn of the fact? If so, how do you think he would react?

To Troy Baker:

• Rule Hyperion, or reject?
    • Rhysha or Rhyiona?

To Ashley Johnson: Awesome.

• edited September 2015

will tales from the borderlands have a ps vita version?
    are any of you rhysha or rhiona?
    whats your favourite vehicles in the borderlands universe

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited September 2015

Troy: What is that thing stucked in Rhys pants? A tie?

Damon: What would Jack do with recent Europe's migrant crisis?

• Damon: What would Jack do with recent Europe's migrant crisis?

That's a fucking brilliant question.

Omid's cat posted: »

Troy: What is that thing stucked in Rhys pants? A tie? Damon: What would Jack do with recent Europe's migrant crisis?

• edited September 2015

Dameon Clarke: Do you think Telltale did a good job tackling Handsome Jack's character? Also, what parts in TFTB have you liked the most so far?

• To all: How much of a content was cut/remade during development? There are many scenes in "in the next episode", never seen in the actual episodes. Is that a reason, why ep2 took so long?

• IMO needs more dank memes

Question to Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson: How does it feel like working together again? Question to Laura Bailey: What's the best thing

• edited September 2015

To everyone:
    What was the funniest moment you had when working together or doing the voice lines?

Is there a scene that was cut but you loved and were a little sad they didn't include it?

What are your all-time favourite games, and current favourites?

Also to Troy- Since ya also were one of the protagonist voices in SR, I recreated Rhys in it, enjoy. I've yet to find a Fiona to play with.

• to everyone: are there any lines you struggled with while making the TFTBL episodes ?
    also what's your favorite quote from the game ?

• IMO your comment needs more dank memes

SCR4P-TP posted: »

IMO needs more dank memes

• enter image description here
    Better?

IMO your comment needs more dank memes

• Damn dats hawt

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Better?

• Yep.

Troy Baker has played a lot of female characters?

• Damn Telltale,nearly 2 months and we still haven't got that cast interview?

(?) Telltale forums will remember that.

• Even now with the game over, Telltale still makes us wait.

ZapThroat posted: »

Damn Telltale,nearly 2 months and we still haven't got that cast interview? (?) Telltale forums will remember that.

• Seriously, is this ever gonna happen or not?

• Cuz they gonna drop that season 2 bomb, AMIRIT?

Even now with the game over, Telltale still makes us wait.

• Job tweeted something about a documentary the telltale crew is putting together I think. Maybe it will come with that? I hope so.

Even now with the game over, Telltale still makes us wait.

• I don't have a twitter, could you post a link?

Enigma12 posted: »

Job tweeted something about a documentary the telltale crew is putting together I think. Maybe it will come with that? I hope so.

• I really hope they give us an update about this soon. I know Job interviewed Dameon back in September, but I haven't heard anything else since.

ZapThroat posted: »

Damn Telltale,nearly 2 months and we still haven't got that cast interview? (?) Telltale forums will remember that.

• The answer is beneath us.

Seriously, is this ever gonna happen or not?

• I would also ask if ad libs or line changes were allowed, and if so, what were some favorites?

Poogers555 posted: »

More for everyone If you could add your own idea or scene in Tales, what would you add?

• I tried tweeting Job about it the other day, but didn't get a response. :P Well, hopefully those interviews are still on the way. Really interested to see what questions made it in!

• I could imagine, that they're going to release the Special interview to promote the Disk Version. But if thats Not the case, than it will probably never get released, because they realised that dameon clarke is As monsterous as Handsome Jack in real live!

Deadpoolian posted: »

I tried tweeting Job about it the other day, but didn't get a response. :P Well, hopefully those interviews are still on the way. Really interested to see what questions made it in!

• To Troy: Do you ship Booker Dewitt x Rhys?

• edited November 2015

because they realised that dameon clarke is As monsterous as Handsome Jack in real live!

Considering the type of jokes he's always making on twitter, he really is! Damn you, Dameon! :P

(if you guys aren't already following him on twitter, you really should!)

GSSalvador posted: »

I could imagine, that they're going to release the Special interview to promote the Disk Version. But if thats Not the case, than it will pr

• RhysxLady Comstock, BookerxFiona (roguish types)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

To Troy: Do you ship Booker Dewitt x Rhys?

• I guess this isn't happening, is it? :(

• I'm personally hoping the "upcoming videos" will be a bonus feature on the physical release.

Misty99 posted: »

I guess this isn't happening, is it?

• TELLTALE I NEED THAT VIDEO

enter image description here

or else Bull Pepe will come into your houses and make a mess of your pots and pans.

• And CAVE JOHNSON WILL BURN ALL OF YOUR HOUSES DOWN WITH COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS

TELLTALE I NEED THAT VIDEO or else Bull Pepe will come into your houses and make a mess of your pots and pans.

• Rare as fuk.

TELLTALE I NEED THAT VIDEO or else Bull Pepe will come into your houses and make a mess of your pots and pans.

• Deadpoolian posted: »

because they realised that dameon clarke is As monsterous as Handsome Jack in real live! Considering the type of jokes he's always m

Sign in to comment in this discussion.