Tales From The Borderlands Cast Questions

124»

Comments

• I don't know which is coming earlier: Season 2 or that fucking..cast interview!!

• I wonder, could it be the retrospective video that they uploaded on YouTube?

ZapThroat posted: »

I don't know which is coming earlier: Season 2 or that fucking..cast interview!!

• No, they said themselves that it's going to be a full cast interview and even asked us for questions.

I wonder, could it be the retrospective video that they uploaded on YouTube?

• Alright, then hurry up Telltale! This is as closest as I'll ever get to talk to Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Ashley Johnson and Dameon Clarke! Don't you dare take it away from us!

ZapThroat posted: »

No, they said themselves that it's going to be a full cast interview and even asked us for questions.

• The thread is sinking. THE THREAD IS SINKING! QUICK, GRAB ALL OUR IMPATIENCE AND FRUSTRATION BEFORE IT SINKS SO WE MAY USE IT LATER!

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

The thread is sinking. THE THREAD IS SINKING! QUICK, GRAB ALL OUR IMPATIENCE AND FRUSTRATION BEFORE IT SINKS SO WE MAY USE IT LATER!

• We cannot sink.

Question to Dameon (If you're still taking questions or not but I will still ask because you have not stated otherwise): What was it like bringing Jack back to life again? Well life inside a head of another character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.