Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Cool! did you do this?

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• edited February 2014

Not mine. As you guys may or may not know, I'm a sucker for furry art. Deal with it.

Alt text

• Another one:

Alt text

Not mine. As you guys may or may not know, I'm a sucker for furry art. Deal with it.

• @Kurusu, that's awesome.

Alt text

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• This is just something i did on gmod a while back. Let me know your guys thoughts. Alt text

• Why is Lee's leg coming out of his stomach?

Gmod is weird. Good job though.

Gobananas01 posted: »

This is just something i did on gmod a while back. Let me know your guys thoughts.

• Lee's face is hilarious!

This is just something i did on gmod a while back. Let me know your guys thoughts.

• edited February 2014

snippety snip, wrong thread

• Arm needs to be lower and the other arm just looks weird crooked like that. Do some face posing and eye posing and you should be good.

• Welp here's two more sketches I've done!

The majestic Lee
    Alt text

And for Team Mustache
    Alt text

• Just went through the entire thread...I wish I was artistical.

• Anyone can learn bro, i highly recommend the book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" it teaches you about the development of drawing from the brain. Book says that everyone starts drawing at an early age but is forced by society to give it up because its seen as useless.

A great read and a great teacher!

Krisentine posted: »

Just went through the entire thread...I wish I was artistical.

• I love your sketches man!

Welp here's two more sketches I've done! The majestic Lee And for Team Mustache

• edited February 2014

Accidentally saved over the High Quality one :( oh well... here's the painted version. Was gonna do a background but i suck at those lol

Alt text

• Thanks CoolStoryBro! I'm not sure who else I should sketch now so I'm now accepting requests!

I love your sketches man!

• edited February 2014

I found these on google

Alt text

Alt text

• LOL awesome.

I found these on google

• You could do The Wolf Among Us too. I'm doing one for Bigby right now.

Thanks CoolStoryBro! I'm not sure who else I should sketch now so I'm now accepting requests!

• Okey dokey, I'll do Bigby too, even though I don't care about TWAU but I'll do it for you guys.

You could do The Wolf Among Us too. I'm doing one for Bigby right now.

• What if Larry and Winston hung out with each other? Made the sketch myself :P

Alt text

• ''Full Metal Everett' 'Alt text

• Finally got done the rough draft of Bigby from TWAU just in time to start on TWD for Episode 2!

Alt text

• edited February 2014

@Gengar Haha "Safe Beer" and the poison. Nice details man.

"Don't leave out any juicy deets, alright?"

Gengar posted: »

What if Larry and Winston hung out with each other? Made the sketch myself :P

• @CoolStoryBro Thanx man appreciate it :P

@Gengar Haha "Safe Beer" and the poison. Nice details man. "Don't leave out any juicy deets, alright?"

• No problem, bro.

Alt text

Gengar posted: »

@CoolStoryBro Thanx man appreciate it :P

• edited February 2014

The inspiration behind my Gravatar......

The inspiration behind my Gravatar

• edited February 2014

These guys were really great especially Kenny!!

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Artistically she's more in character here with the expressionless look.

Alt text

• Awesome!

• edited February 2014

@JonGon Thanks bro!

JonGon posted: »

Awesome!

• That really does look like Clem!

• @CoolStoryBro Holy shit, that's amazing!

Finally got done the rough draft of Bigby from TWAU just in time to start on TWD for Episode 2!

• @Ohyoupokedme Aw, thanks man. That means alot. TWD's up next 4 me 4 Ep. 2 art.

@CoolStoryBro Holy shit, that's amazing!

• @CoolStoryBro Very nicely done rendition of Bigby! Love it and thanks for sharing!

Finally got done the rough draft of Bigby from TWAU just in time to start on TWD for Episode 2!

• edited February 2014

So much similarity. Lee taught Clementine well.

Alt text

http://fav.me/d789gn6

• @Clementine09 No problem, the pleasure was mine. :)

@CoolStoryBro Very nicely done rendition of Bigby! Love it and thanks for sharing!

• edited February 2014

@CoolStoryBro There's a striking resemblance isn't there? At first I wasn't sure about how the fans here would perceive her photo as there was much debate about Clem's ethnicity in past threads. Some of it got real intense! Last thing I wanted to do is cause controversy or worse a flame war. In this case, I was casting strictly with the criteria by how she looks as if I didn't know anything about her background except for the fact that Clem was based off of Derek Sakai's own daughter (Asian).

Ever since I've been doing cosplay photography I was on the lookout for a great looking Clem since playing Season 1. Saw a few cosplayers at comic conventions (will post up more soon) but none of which struck me as much as when I met little Liz. So when I saw her I paused and couldn't help but stare for a few seconds before saying "She's it, I found her!" It was mostly in the eyes and nose that caught my attention. So I call these set of shots "Clem before the Apocolypse" as Liz is slightly younger than Clem from Season 1 and gave her a clean costume look. I didn't want to take the risk of freaking her out by prepping her wardrobe with fake blood or anything zombie related even if it was for a photo shoot. To her it was just dressing up and having fun.

Clem aka Liz when I did a test shot before costume fitting.

Alt text

Another test shot. This time with the iconic cap.

Alt text

I also thought Viv here had a good look but went with Liz as my model as she had a stronger resemblance.
    Alt text

What do you guys think? I think I should have brought a juice box prop for her to play with. How could I have forgot "Juicy" lol!?

That really does look like Clem!

• edited February 2014

Another Clem cosplayer.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.