What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Hahaha, thanks for telling me. That's hilarious.

Just thought that you should know. But he harassed you in his Bio, but I do not think there is a way to report it edit: he changed it aga

• edited March 2014

Theodore

Theo looks at Ivy. "Boateng didn't kill anybody. He just hurt Aaron pretty bad, blame the Walkers. They killed Aaron. Boateng was just trying to keep us safe. I'm sorry Ivy, but that's how it is now."

Ivy started tearing up, Molly goes to comfort her. "Nice job dick." Molly whispers. "It's the truth. Accept it or not. We're all gonna die anyway, so now can you give me a Motherfucking break?" Theo asks Molly.

• uh... Ivy said that, not Molly. I could understand that reaction if Molly said it, but Ivy's like 9...

Twistee posted: »

Theodore Theo looks at Ivy. "Boateng didn't kill anybody. He just hurt Aaron pretty bad, blame the Walkers. They killed Aaron. Boateng wa

• [removed]

• I know, I said that to Molly because they're both blaming Boateng for Aaron's death. So instead of lashing out at Ivy, I just turned to Molly.

uh... Ivy said that, not Molly. I could understand that reaction if Molly said it, but Ivy's like 9...

• [removed]

• Molly doesn't blame Theo. She stopped doing that after Aaron told her to let him stay. Ivy is just finding it harder to let go. Besides, Ivy blames Boateng, not Theo.

I know, I said that to Molly because they're both blaming Boateng for Aaron's death. So instead of lashing out at Ivy, I just turned to Molly.

• Okay. I'll write something different.

Molly doesn't blame Theo. She stopped doing that after Aaron told her to let him stay. Ivy is just finding it harder to let go. Besides, Ivy blames Boateng, not Theo.

• Thanks.

Okay. I'll write something different.

• It's only an assumption, everyone can make mistakes, it's a common one.

Zyphon posted: »

(>-> It's not like with Lee and Clem.... Why does everyone assume that whoever Ivy is currently talking to is her parent?)

• Molly

"No, I can't give you a motherfucking break. If your dog didn't bite Aaron, he would've been able to walk, and he would not have been bitten." As much as Molly was angry, she didn't blame Theo. She blamed the dog, sure, but not Theo.

Ivy responded to Theo, too. "Boateng is the reason he died, and you know it." but she then walked away, trying to avoid talking to him anymore.

Molly sighed and walked after her, but before, she said "I know it's not your fault..."

• Hal

Hal who was sitting down twiddling his thumbs, got irritated by the yelling. He noticed that little girl was crying. He stumbled over while trying to get up, he went over to the little girl and gave her a teddy bear while he kept his head down, "h-here you go.." Hal was bad with interacting with others but he also was very scared of the dog..so he went back to sit with Han right away while he anxiously kept on staring at the dog.

• Ivy

The man who acted a little weird gave Ivy a teddy bear... it was kind, but she realised that he only had this one, so he decided to give it back. She walked over to him and said "Um... thank you... but you need it more than me..." before smiling and handing it back.

• Theodore

"This is why I don't do groups, I tend to have people die. Everyone I know is Motherfucking dead. Now I gotta deal with this shit, you guys should've let me walk away. Maybe Aaron would still be here." Theo said Coldly.

Boateng starts walking to Ivy, wanting her to pet him.

• Hal

Hal looked up as he recieved the teddy bear, he mumbed "Thank you". Hal didnt realize why the girl gave him back the teddy, but then again Hal doesnt even know what is going on, he thinks that Humans are killing other people who are just badly sick. He doesnt understand what a Zombie is and he never killed one in his life.

• edited March 2014

Frankie

Frankie was wiping blood off her knife. She didn't want to, but it was coming right at her, she had to. Their camp was lost, but she knew they were coming close to Sunny Side Camp Resort. Zara had to be there, she just had to be. Putting her knife back into her pocket, she wiped her eyes. She couldn't let anybody see her cry. She was strong and she had to get through this.

• Me

Leaves for an hour.

Comes back and finds 87 comments! "YAY!"

Finds out they're all memes, trolls, and arguments :(

• Phoenix

"Told you we'd find a group." Lauren says to Phoenix. He chuckles. "I actually don't mind these people... At first I didn't want to find a group so bad, I think I tricked myself into thinking there were no more survivors.." Phoenix says.

Just then, Phoenix stops the RV. "Hey guys, there's a couple of Semi's blocking the way. Any of you guys strong enough to come help me move em'?"

• edited March 2014

Shit, I'm late. The group is in the RV now, right?

Anton

Anton was distressed. They lost too many people in a last few days. Those new people didn't seem much, at the moment at least. The driver, some homeless guy. "Well, we're all homeless now". Then there are two brothers, one behaved strangely, awkwardly. "Autist, perhaps?". And there was this woman, Lauren or something, seemed most usual out of them all, except for the weapon she was holding. "Not another katana. We already had a crazy fuck with one of those.", Anton thought, but this woman didn't look like she was crazy. Yet.
    The group kept going on about Aaron's death, but Anton didn't feeling anything. "Poor kid, he should have been more careful.", Anton thought, twirling his hatchet in his hands. They were driving along the road, but where that road leads?

• Han

"yeah, I will come, and Hal will too". Han was a pretty tough guy, his parents abuse shook him up and made him stronger, but Hal was younger but much stronger than him. Especially when Hal is confused, he break out in a spasm and throws around almost anything. Han directs Hal to the Semi's. "Help me move these, ok? Just listen for the man's instructions."

• Anton

"I'll go too", Anton said, not willing to sit around.

• Good riddance? wtf anton

Lingvort posted: »

Shit, I'm late. The group is in the RV now, right? Anton Anton was distressed. They lost too many people in a last few days. Those new

• Theodore

Theo decides to get out to avoid the drama in the RV and help move the Semi's.

"I'll help. How are we doing this?" Theo asks Phoenix.

• edited March 2014

Frankie

"Be careful" Frankie called after them. She popped her head out the RV window and scanned the area. Not a walker in sight, for now anyway. She turned around to see where Ivy and Molly were, probably talking to Aaron...and then she remembered. Feeling a bit sick she sat back down, breathing heavily.

• Will

"Sure I'll come help too" Will said.

• Molly

"I'll come help, too. Frankie, watch Ivy for me, okay?"

• edited March 2014

Frankie

Frankie ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, of course" She replied and sat beside Ivy. She still wasn't sure how she felt about Ivy killing Eric but she was right. If she hadn't, he would of killed all of us. Phoenix and Lauren made her feel sick. "You've got a talent!" What the fuck do they think this is, ballet? A nine year old girl can shoot people and they think it's a talent. She never heard of anything more disgusting.

• edited March 2014

Lol, Anton is turning into Trevor 2.0

Good riddance? wtf anton

• I actually forgot that Aaron was bitten. I'll edit that "good riddance" part out.

Lol, Anton is turning into Trevor 2.0

• Kieran

"I'll go on top of this thing and keep watch" I tell the others.

I climb the ladder to the RV and keep a look out whilst the others try to move the semi's.

• Phoenix

Phoenix begins to think of a plan. "Hmmm" He says as he checks the semi for keys. "Great." He steps out from the first semi. "Anybody know how to operate a stick shift?" He asks.

"One of us can drive, and the others try to push him out. I don't know how to drive stick, or else I'd do it."

• May I ask what is a semi? I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I really don't know what one is. I looked it up and It told me its a semi-detached house but I'm pretty sure that's not what the group is dealing with here. What is a semi?

• Semi's are tractor trailers, Google them up.

May I ask what is a semi? I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I really don't know what one is. I looked it up and It told me its a semi-detached house but I'm pretty sure that's not what the group is dealing with here. What is a semi?

• edited March 2014

I've never realized how many "Things and Stuff" memes there really are...

AWESOMEO posted: »

SHIT! THE POWER IS TOO MUCH! Last one is just for fun.

• edited March 2014

Zara will be introduced in the near future so I better get her approved.

Name: Zara Abrams. Profile: Zara is the sixteen year old daughter to Francesca and she is one rebellious girl. She and Frankie never had a great relationship. They obviously loved each other but their opinions greatly differed. Frankie is uptight (As you already have seen) and she has an attitude of keeping our humanity. Zara knows they need to survive and has no problem killing walkers. She has a very similar personality to Becca from 400 days. Zara looks like Frankie apart from their hair and facial features. Zara has a jet black pixie cut, something that she thinks comes in handy in the apocalypse. Appearance: Zara will appear either later in Episode 2 or early Episode 3.

• Just a note, to my knowledge, they look nothing like each other. ._.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lauren "Oh, my bad! You do resemble him a bit." Lauren goes back to her sit, "Told you we'd find a group" she says with a smile.

• edited March 2014

May I ask what is a semi? I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I really don't know what one is. I looked it up and It told me its a semi-detached house but I'm pretty sure that's not what the group is dealing with here. What is a semi?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.