EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• You know it's out already right?

...WHAT? Since when? I just checked a week or so ago and it wasn't out then...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I also needed to look up a explanation of the ending, it was a good game but could be confusing at times especially near the end.

Markd4547 posted: »

Exact same type of gamer I consider TLOU and Bioshock Infinite Masterpieces but was I only one who completed Infinite and didn't have a clue WTF is going on had to look up 40 minute video on youtube explaining the ending then my mind was blown lol

• I actually have some medical experience. It's so weird considering I mostly draw, play games, and make videos all the time. XD

• Yeah, but the story wasn't all that bad, I know what you mean.

• The gunplay of Bioshock Infinite is what made me like the game. The story was pretty good also, but it's too interpretative :v

Also, the vigors didn't seem important to me as they were in Bioshock 1.

I just played 1 and Infinite. I found Infinite to be really cool because of all this dimensions stuff, even though it was mindblowing. I am

• edited April 2014

It's cooking time, with Chef Tobi!
    Today I have a little recipe that is easy to make.

First have an large panned oven tray ready.

Then put in many Italian meatballs on the one half and lots of diced hash browns on the other half. Put it in the oven with the switch 5/8s around clockwise.

I say around 15 to 30 minutes the meatballs should be poofed up and be done. Remove meatballs. Wait for the hash browns for 10 to 20 minutes before it's golden brown and crispy. Turn off oven.

Now in a large bowl, that is very narrow, put the meat balls and hash browns in (make sue there's space at the top). Put in plenty of ketchup. Then shake the bowl a lot for the food and ketchup to mix. Add more ketchup. And shake it again. And viola, there's your meal! :D

• Lol exactly, that's true the story would be way to complicated for newcomers.

• The mastermind behind it all haha. I just hope he ends it before it gets out of hand but then again if he can make a good MGS game it's difficult to want to end the series.

• That would be good right there, I wouldn't want him to go overboard because then it'll become ruined like one of my favorite series did, Halo. The first 3 were good but after that it went downhill. Rising wasn't made by Kojima but he could help out a bit with the next game maybe make a Grey fox one like he wanted too. Honestly, I'm waiting for his zombie game lol.

• I love you so much, Tobi, OMG...

*voila

XD

It's cooking time, with Chef Tobi! Today I have a little recipe that is easy to make. First have an large panned oven tray ready. The

• edited April 2014

Guys, fave bands, GO.

Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, Green Day, Alice In Chains, Florence + The Machine, Offsprings, Three Days Grace, Twenty One Pilots, Beatles, Coldplay, Anadel, The Noisy Freaks.

All i can come up with right now.

• edited April 2014

Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Deep Purple, U2, Coldplay (just a little), Black Sabbath, Beatles, etc.

Azlyn posted: »

Guys, fave bands, GO. Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, Green Day, Alice In Chains, Florence + The Machine, Offsprings, Three Days Grace, Twenty One Pilots, Beatles, Coldplay, Anadel, The Noisy Freaks. All i can come up with right now.

• Oh, yeah, forgot Coldplay and Beatles!

Rafoli posted: »

Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Deep Purple, U2, Coldplay (just a little), Black Sabbath, Beatles, etc.

• LOL. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

• This meme is mandatory in this thread, damn.

Alt text

• Halo 2 anniversary!

Lol, he wants to make a genuine zombie game. I'm sure he could pull off a Grey Fox or Otacon game.

• Dayum.

Welp.

Nothin' to do here.

• edited April 2014

AKB48!

Well, less so recently, haven't been that into them in the past year or so, I like their early/mid songs the most. Also they don't really count as a "band" (unless you count give me five) but they're a group so w/e.

I'll show myself out. >.>

Guys, fave bands, GO. Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, Green Day, Alice In Chains, Florence + The Machine, Offsprings, Three Days Grace, Twenty One Pilots, Beatles, Coldplay, Anadel, The Noisy Freaks. All i can come up with right now.

• EGOIST, Three Days Grace, Pendulum, Mami Kawada and probably some more which I forgot to mention.

• Paper Tongues, Twenty One Pilots, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay (their song "Work" especially), Coldplay...

I listen to a lot of game OST mostly though, so yeah, limited list.

• Uh, I dunno, I get my music from Video Game OSTs.

• :D

Still counts.

AKB48! Well, less so recently, haven't been that into them in the past year or so, I like their early/mid songs the most. Also they don't

• Yeah, same here.

EGOIST, Three Days Grace, Pendulum, Mami Kawada and probably some more which I forgot to mention.

• OMG

TWENTY ON PILOTS :D

Paper Tongues, Twenty One Pilots, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay (their song "Work" especially), Coldplay... I listen to a lot of game OST mostly though, so yeah, limited list.

• Sometimes, me too. :3

Giraffehat posted: »

Uh, I dunno, I get my music from Video Game OSTs.

• Like this one?

• edited April 2014

I kinda wanna play Doom now. Lucky I got it during the Xmas sale.

I was thinking more of these:

Like this one?

• "Day 6. I've been scrolling down for what feels like forever at this point. I don't know how close I am to the bottom of the page. This page has become a nightmare, forcing me to beg for page 14. I'm close to giving up hope. My scrolling finger has developed arthritis. I'll keep trying although I'm not getting my hopes up. Giraffehat out."

• I love VG OSTs. How about this one:

or if you'd like it to be a bit more oldschool:

• XD

I READ THAT IN A BEAR GRYLLS VOICE OH MY GOD!

But, seriously, i can relate to that.

"Day 6. I've been scrolling down for what feels like forever at this point. I don't know how close I am to the bottom of the page. This page

• I'm not a JRPG enthusiast. I don't care for the art style.

I love VG OSTs. How about this one: or if you'd like it to be a bit more oldschool:

• Should we just spam stand-alone, no reply comments to get to page 14?

XD I READ THAT IN A BEAR GRYLLS VOICE OH MY GOD! But, seriously, i can relate to that.

• aww, that's a shame. Favorite genre of mine. Also usually has kickass music.

I'm not a JRPG enthusiast. I don't care for the art style.

• Music's pretty good, actually. It's just the unrelenting cheeriness and brightness of the art style conflicts heavily with my bitter, cynical misanthropic personality.

aww, that's a shame. Favorite genre of mine. Also usually has kickass music.

• yeah, well...it's a matter of preference. I like my stories dark, too, but I still prefer a game in manga style rather than western style games. Either way, to each their own.

Music's pretty good, actually. It's just the unrelenting cheeriness and brightness of the art style conflicts heavily with my bitter, cynical misanthropic personality.

• Everytime I open this page it almost crashes my Google Chrome. Shit is about to get serious.

"Day 6. I've been scrolling down for what feels like forever at this point. I don't know how close I am to the bottom of the page. This page

• Damn, Hitman. When I was a kid, my parents bought that game without knowing it was violent. A week later they hid the disc :(

I kinda wanna play Doom now. Lucky I got it during the Xmas sale. I was thinking more of these:

• Who could forget the Meat King's Party?

Damn, Hitman. When I was a kid, my parents bought that game without knowing it was violent. A week later they hid the disc

• edited April 2014

I didn't even complete the first level of Blood Money. They also hid GTA San Andreas, but I found it after some time.

Who could forget the Meat King's Party?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.