The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• So...I'm done with my video...First episode of The Walking Walkers. I hope you at least smile guys. :D

• edited April 2014

Derpy Kenny?

Alt text

• edited April 2014

And another! But from the show.

Alt text

Alt text I still miss you Hershel :(

• ROFLMAO im crying of laughter because of this!!

• That's it Vivec! I'm worshiping Dagoth Ur! >:(

FUCK ALMSIVI!!

• Carver is fabulous in this.

• No offense, Crips, but... Would you like some advice?

Crips posted: »

So...I'm done with my video...First episode of The Walking Walkers. I hope you at least smile guys.

• Sure. You probably mean the subtitles. Yeah, I know. My error. I forgot about that.

Giraffehat posted: »

No offense, Crips, but... Would you like some advice?

• edited April 2014

Are you a PC gamer? What I do is get the footage myself, so I get to make my own choices, dialogue options (useful if you want to pick a long dialogue option to dub over) and generally feel like I have more control. I would recommend Razer Game Booster. It not only gives you more FPS by shutting down certain programs, it has a free video recorder, although the file sizes are pretty big. https://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster Another benefit of playing on PC would be the Telltale Speech Extractor. http://quickandeasysoftware.net/software/telltale-speech-extractor It allows me to have any audio file I want at any time. I can really explore and get creative. The quality is crystal clear. Then, I cut and splice them together with Audacity. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Also, some tips for editing the video itself. If your audio file is too long for the lip sync, loop the video clip so it makes sense. NEVER underestimate the comedic value of including good lip sync. However, your pacing is reasonably good, except for one thing. I liked that Kenny ball joke, but it broke immersion when the vid cut to the truck with Pete. You need to have a natural, good flow.

I don't feel skilled or experienced enough to give this kind of advice, but hey, some beginners tips couldn't hurt.

Sure. You probably mean the subtitles. Yeah, I know. My error. I forgot about that.

• The last one is hilarious :'D

And another! But from the show. I still miss you Hershel

• So, I was replaying Episode one earlier and when searching that camp site I thought I caught a bit of Bonnie's model in there.

Alt text

• my balls fell off laughing at this

• What the fuck? So I guess someone is selling Bonnie dolls in the apocalypse? I bet it's Justin XD

So, I was replaying Episode one earlier and when searching that camp site I thought I caught a bit of Bonnie's model in there.

• Eh, his plan was good shit, but good shit is still shit.

What the fuck? So I guess someone is selling Bonnie dolls in the apocalypse? I bet it's Justin XD

• Vivec, have you been able to find Nerissa's terrible poll dancing? If so, why aren't you using it?

What was it... "You look like you're trying to take a shit"?

• edited April 2014

Alt text

God dammit. I tried to be sad for once but vivec's videos are killing me into laughter.

IM SAD NOW. LET ME Watch something funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_u1DlGrjc&feature=player_detailpage http://www.youtube.

• that's your youtube channel?

Haha! I love it!

• yeah thats what i though mostly

but i guess my problem with them is the freak me out :P

and the 'pole dancing' is funny but kind of disturbing at the same time.

Things like face hacks are... not necessarily fine, but they're certainly tolerable. More so if they happen to be really, really funny, so c

• I'm using it actually

Yes_Man posted: »

Vivec, have you been able to find Nerissa's terrible poll dancing? If so, why aren't you using it? What was it... "You look like you're trying to take a shit"?

• rather be happy then sad... when ever think of something sad that happened in twdg I think of when carver hit clem in my playthrough . then I just go to these vids and forget about it!! :)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

God dammit. I tried to be sad for once but vivec's videos are killing me into laughter.

• Really? Does it only play that pole-humping animation, or does it break when attempting the other parts of the animation? Or is it just that the animations you replaced it with don't go on long enough for Nerissa's full dance to play?

vivec posted: »

I'm using it actually

• Oh, no u don't!

Alt text

Alt text

That's it Vivec! I'm worshiping Dagoth Ur! >:( FUCK ALMSIVI!!

• edited April 2014

I think animations i replaced it with don't go on long enough because i am very sure that i replaced Carlos,Carver,Walter's animation with that poll dance . You can see walter doing it 0:33

Really? Does it only play that pole-humping animation, or does it break when attempting the other parts of the animation? Or is it just that the animations you replaced it with don't go on long enough for Nerissa's full dance to play?

• Yeah, some of them just seemed to get kind of stuck. I don't know of any prolonged animations, unless it's possible to replace the idle animations in the few hub-like areas (like at the start of episode 2, after the bridge, etc). Is there any way to actually modify the textures from TWD2 yet? I've been assuming that you've been switching names around and repacking the archives, but I've barely touched ttarch extractor so wouldn't know the lengths of what you can do with it.

I think animations i replaced it with don't go on long enough because i am very sure that i replaced Carlos,Carver,Walter's animation with that poll dance . You can see walter doing it 0:33

• Sometimes I pretend I can relate to the walking dead game and that's usually how I get all my tears out but yeah. Now I sound really sad... I'm going to go watch a kitten video or something :)

rather be happy then sad... when ever think of something sad that happened in twdg I think of when carver hit clem in my playthrough . then I just go to these vids and forget about it!!

• I think you can only replace textures in Season 2 (like replacing characters faces). There is a way to modify textures in Season 1 with TTG Tools though. (sorry for the stupid picture)

Alt text

Yeah, some of them just seemed to get kind of stuck. I don't know of any prolonged animations, unless it's possible to replace the idle anim

• Yeah, I used TexMod and Photoshop before for Season 1. Texmod unfortunately doesn't work with Season 2 or TWAU. I've seen alternatives for extracting the textures as images such as 3D Ripper DX or whatever, but I don't have a 32-bit system. I thought the replacement you did with TWD2's font using TWAU was really nice, though.

Is the Clementine in your avatar using the maggot-eye texture for Carley/Doug's corpse in 400 Days? I was planning to do a zombie mod which would have changed Lee, Clementine, Mark, Doug and Carley to Walkers but I've been too lazy since Lee has so many different arm textures to modify and I got sick of trying to position a bite mark on his arm texture for Episode 1.

Alt text

I think you can only replace textures in Season 2 (like replacing characters faces). There is a way to modify textures in Season 1 with TTG Tools though. (sorry for the stupid picture)

• edited April 2014

It's not. It's just a zombie eye texture that i found in Ep2 files.

Yeah, I used TexMod and Photoshop before for Season 1. Texmod unfortunately doesn't work with Season 2 or TWAU. I've seen alternatives for e

• No more white eys, huh?

How much content did you find for zombies? I mean I'm guessing you're pretty limited in viewing it short of replacing something else in game with it, but I noticed a lot of the art and trailers feature zombies not yet seen. They've been reusing a lot of zombies from Season 1 despite showing off a zombie in a suit in the trailer for Season 2.

It's not. It's just a zombie eye texture that i found in Ep2 files.

• edited April 2014

There is not much. They are trying to make zombies less generic (like making some of them armless) but they are still pretty generic IMO

No more white eys, huh? How much content did you find for zombies? I mean I'm guessing you're pretty limited in viewing it short of repla

• edited April 2014

Just a friendly reminder that we don't really like people talking about hacking files from Telltale's games.

So if you could avoid doing so - or at the very least avoid discussing the technical details of it - it'd be greatly appreciated.

There is not much. They are trying to make zombies less generic (like making some of them armless) but they are still pretty generic IMO

• Yeah, I recall someone mentioning how there were now files for zombies with missing arms, etc. It just sucks that zombies look pretty much just as rotten three years down the line as they did a few days into the infection.

• ...So you tell this to me and not the guy that posted the picture?

please use spoiler tags if you're going to talk about the latest tv show season, not everyone has seen it.

• Part 1 and 2. Otherwise you're good.

And the Living Remains... Damn we cleared all the Potter movies. What now?

• apologies. i thought you had posted it

Zyphon posted: »

...So you tell this to me and not the guy that posted the picture?

• Wow, they just moved this to the Telltale Talk/ Forum Games section XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.