The Many Faces of Clementine

Comments

• Clem's face in the second pic is the same face I make whenever I take a ginormous dump.

dqtl74 posted: »

Clem makes some pretty cute/funny faces when she helps you move the table in "A New Day".

• Good to know...
    Alt text

Clem's face in the second pic is the same face I make whenever I take a ginormous dump.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Aww.

Season 1 Ep 1: the sight of Clem's blood freezes her up.

Season 2 Ep 1: self suturing her arm.

Poor little girl has had to grow up too quickly.

panic shy happiness joy hurt sad

• I was even more annoyed none of the adults thought to lock the door either.

I was more annoyed I couldn't lock the door XD

• In all fairness, the farm is about to become a disaster, so Clem must be psychic.

OzzyUK posted: »

Clems face reminds me of disaster girl in that pic :P

• oh you really hate clementine....whatever man >_>

Bluebirdo posted: »

Aww. Season 1 Ep 1: the sight of Clem's blood freezes her up. Season 2 Ep 1: self suturing her arm. Poor little girl has had to grow up too quickly.

• Who are you talking about?

Oh god, someone remove this image before THEY come...

• If Clementine turns rotten I'm going to be so fucking upset. The 'Amid the Ruins' title card so heavily implies that she's being initiated into some kind of cult. It better be within our power as the players to stop this from happening.

• actually I think its because of series 1, Lee puts zombie blood on her so she can escape the zombies.

If Clementine turns rotten I'm going to be so fucking upset. The 'Amid the Ruins' title card so heavily implies that she's being initiated into some kind of cult. It better be within our power as the players to stop this from happening.

• I hadn't thought of that, but this looks like a very different situation. First off, the red markings on Clem's face don't really look like they're made of zombie blood; it looks too red and thin. Zombie blood seems to be darker and thicker. I think she's either smearing war paint or human blood on her face. Also, the scene depicted here looks like more than that... her surroundings, all the shadowy figures around her, it looks like some kind of ceremony.

actually I think its because of series 1, Lee puts zombie blood on her so she can escape the zombies.

• you have point. who knows we will find out soon enough

I hadn't thought of that, but this looks like a very different situation. First off, the red markings on Clem's face don't really look like

• I don't have pictures, but the panicked face Clem makes when Carver heads upstairs after hearing Sarah making noise and then the other scared face she makes when she realizes Matthew's knife is gone and that Walter has it are so endearing. bb

• Random, but is it just me, or does Clem look...younger in that version of the 'Amid the Ruins' slide?

She looks like season 1 Clem.

• She does. You realize why, right? The hat is off. The way Clementine wears her hat in season two makes her look more mature. With it off, though, Clem somehow looks a couple years younger. It must be her hair. Since we haven't seen her bare head since season one, we're reminded of her younger self with the hat off again. That's how I see it, anyway.

Also, is it just me, or does Clementine seem to have little horn-like curls on the front of her head?

Random, but is it just me, or does Clem look...younger in that version of the 'Amid the Ruins' slide? She looks like season 1 Clem.

• edited April 2014

Good point. It seems to have grown out a bit under her hat as it waited to be, uh, 'released.'

As for the horn-like curls, static-induced hat-hair. It happens to me like that sometimes too. She must have, like, the worst case of it ever recorded. :S

She does. You realize why, right? The hat is off. The way Clementine wears her hat in season two makes her look more mature. With it off, th

• You don't wanna know.....

Bluebirdo posted: »

Who are you talking about?

• she dose look younger. her hair seem to be longer and I agree it looks static without her hat. why dose she has it not in the picture I have no idea. her face through well its a combined of some effects, she doesn't have lines dirt/scars example:

Alt text

notice in this picture there are lines on her checks, chin and nose.

her eyes are shut and forehead are relax, so the lines that appear if you tense that part of your body don't appear. she is only appears to grit her teeth. the is a bright light on her face, this means the lines that where on her face would be more noticeable but they aren't there.

Good point. It seems to have grown out a bit under her hat as it waited to be, uh, 'released.' As for the horn-like curls, static-induced

• Clementine didn't like that comment Carver said. you can tell she is thinking "are you serious?"

• Alt text

Clementine didn't like that comment Carver said. you can tell she is thinking "are you serious?"

• All those season 1 pics.

Looks like i'll go to bed feeling like shit again :(

I miss Lee

• Clem's face in the second pic is the same face I make whenever I take a ginormous dump.

• I think it was.... JESUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Clementine didn't like that comment Carver said. you can tell she is thinking "are you serious?"

• She also seems to have her slightly chubbier younger cheeks again in that slide.

I'm confused.

she dose look younger. her hair seem to be longer and I agree it looks static without her hat. why dose she has it not in the picture I have

• they don't look chubbier to me. her face shape is round. and if she did have cubberier cheeks bare in mind the would be a slight line coming down her nose and go diagonally to her chin. I think its just a trick of the light.

She also seems to have her slightly chubbier younger cheeks again in that slide. I'm confused.

• Yeah, I do...I asked. Rule 34? Furries? Neither makes much sense for this picture, but they're my only guesses.

I mean, I looked again and saw someone else had screencapped this same image, and nothing bad happened there. I get you two are trying to be dramatic, but it's lost on me. It's a young girl petting a dog. It's not even the craziest image in this thread by far.

Giraffehat posted: »

You don't wanna know.....

• I found my fetish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=thTh0w5hjkg

• Her arms always looked a little big in that scene, it felt weird

Clem makes some pretty cute/funny faces when she helps you move the table in "A New Day".

• edited April 2014

Clem looks like this in that picture

Alt text

• she dose. what is picture of?

Rigtail posted: »

Clem looks like this in that picture

• edited April 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• edited April 2014

I just hope that Clem isn't distracting the zombies while people are sneaking past them or something. like a distraction. also the people around her look like the 400 days cast. the shadow to the left of the picture looks like Vince.

Alt text
    Alt text

I hadn't thought of that, but this looks like a very different situation. First off, the red markings on Clem's face don't really look like

• Not quite sure about that..

Best face ever...I think they brought a kid in to draw that face XD

This discussion has been closed.