The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I didn't mean to be sexiest I just don't see many of it, I think she did a great job, sorry for the misunderstanding. :(

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

So? I hate to bring sexism into this, but isn't it a little unfair to say a girl can't dress up as a guy?

• It's fine, no need to be sorry.

I didn't mean to be sexiest I just don't see many of it, I think she did a great job, sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Awesome!

Giraffehat posted: »

It's shorter than my other videos, but All That Remains is my least favourite episode.

• thanks I really appreciate it.:)

It's fine, no need to be sorry.

• OHMYGOD. Take all my likes.

LokiDoki posted: »

When Alvin is hungry for beans, its best to not deny him of any.

• edited April 2014

"The Walking Juicebox" was a very clever name XD nice video bro.

Giraffehat posted: »

It's shorter than my other videos, but All That Remains is my least favourite episode.

• edited April 2014

Wait, did I just reply to myself? Hold on

• edited April 2014

So very pretty indeed, 10/10 would do stuff to you. Happy things, Sexual things, Brutal things, Psychotic things. I will make you enjoy and hate every minute of it.

• I saw the screenshot, had to add the caption.

Alt text

• That didn't look like the kind of club that a lesbian would attend.

u make it sound like shes a lesbian or something lol

• edited April 2014

• "Ain't nothin' wrong with a little gay sex :D" ~GOUSTTTT

• It's a mystery.

A murder mystery.

Rigtail posted: »

How does he do that? Also, notice his face when the rest of him begins to fly up. I think he starts to eat his self or something.

• edited April 2014

@Darth Marsden, do you know why vivec got banned?

yeah thats what i though mostly but i guess my problem with them is the freak me out :P and the 'pole dancing' is funny but kind of disturbing at the same time.

• At least it's not as bad as when Andrea did the same thing to Shane in the show...

"Ain't nothin' wrong with a little gay sex " ~GOUSTTTT

• Dem eyes! I give her a strong 8!

Alt text

Ayrtonius posted: »

This girl did an awesome Nick cosplay on Tumblr: http://smartaveragebears.tumblr.com/post/82807459193/heyheyhey-i-did-a-nick-makeup-test-for-london-mcm

• "Kenny'd probably have me pick the lock, which actually might work now that we have the time..."

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Ok, so let's say that Ben told the group about the supplies and the bandits, and they kicked him out. This is what would happen.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And Ben was never seen again. C'mon, Ben. You have to be smarter than that you fuckin' shitbird!

• GOLD! THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

Zyphon posted: »

I don't believe this one has been posted yet.

• I always wondered how she manages to unlock the door from that high up.

dfh15 posted: »

"Kenny'd probably have me pick the lock, which actually might work now that we have the time..."

• Lol, yeah I never understood that either. Even Lee was surprised in that scene.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I always wondered how she manages to unlock the door from that high up.

• Well although it's not really common, my closet as a lock on the top of the door for whatever reason.

I always wondered how she manages to unlock the door from that high up.

• So you have to tippy-toe to reach it? I'd just leave it unlocked all the time :P

Well although it's not really common, my closet as a lock on the top of the door for whatever reason.

• She learned from the master. Well, kinda.

Alt text

• Yeah, i'm short, but I just leave it unlocked like you said... I don't see why they'd even put a lock on a closet.

So you have to tippy-toe to reach it? I'd just leave it unlocked all the time :P

• To hide all the dead bodies of course! :)

Yeah, i'm short, but I just leave it unlocked like you said... I don't see why they'd even put a lock on a closet.

• Wait what?! Clem's favorite game must've been Splinter Cell.

She learned from the master. Well, kinda.

• edited April 2014

There is indeed a "lock" at the top, but it's more of a brace. There is:

1. No mechanism on the door itself and

2. The door opened towards the outside, so a brace would be completely useless.

This whole incident's probably more of a silly goof if anything.

Alt text

Well although it's not really common, my closet as a lock on the top of the door for whatever reason.

• Lol, Lee in the 3rd to last pic.

"DOI!"

She learned from the master. Well, kinda.

• Nice research

There is indeed a "lock" at the top, but it's more of a brace. There is: * No mechanism on the door itself and * The door opened tow

• Son of a...

Well, at least the mystery is solved now, lol. Can't believe I never noticed that.

There is indeed a "lock" at the top, but it's more of a brace. There is: * No mechanism on the door itself and * The door opened tow

• Wow, how did I miss that...?

• Not my usual work, but something while we wait for EP3.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Lmao, look at his arms too.

Lol, Lee in the 3rd to last pic. "DOI!"

• My god, his right arm got so fucked up.

Lmao, look at his arms too.

• Lol, ouch! The fact that he got up like nothing happened and continued on with his day just proves how badass Lee was.

My god, his right arm got so fucked up.

• Man, what a trooper.

Lol, ouch! The fact that he got up like nothing happened and continued on with his day just proves how badass Lee was.

• first video made by me after a while It isn't the walking dead and I don't know if there is a meme page for the wolf among us but I assume most people here have played it so for now I will post it here

• Jewfreeus posted: »

first video made by me after a while It isn't the walking dead and I don't know if there is a meme page for the wolf among us but I assume most people here have played it so for now I will post it here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.