Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Don't worry, I understood.

JonGon posted: »

Many threads and comments about season 2 endings. Wish I could give credit but I would have to dig up old threads to find it. Edit: lol t

• edited April 2014

On a more serious touch, all these artists should think about working for Telltale, they are amazing.

ItsGabee posted: »

You can draw, either it's a stick figure or what! As long as it represents someone or something.

• I doubt Telltale would accept anime. ;P

On a more serious touch, all these artists should think about working for Telltale, they are amazing.

• When you you guys draw, do you listen to some music? or draw in a quiet room?

I usually draw when listening to One Direction,Psy,Lady Gaga,Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

• I draw to music depending on the mood, usually for TWD I listen to depressing songs or the soundtrack.
    If it's an action scene some rock. Most of the time I listen to old school hip hop like Nujabes.

When you you guys draw, do you listen to some music? or draw in a quiet room? I usually draw when listening to One Direction,Psy,Lady Gaga,Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

• I listen to music all the time when I draw. Anime music when working on anime. And horror themed music when doing zombie stuff. I have about over 1200 mp3 files of music.

When you you guys draw, do you listen to some music? or draw in a quiet room? I usually draw when listening to One Direction,Psy,Lady Gaga,Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

• @JonGon cool sketch! can't wait to see the finished work!

@ItsGabee

i usually listen to some tv shows or lets plays when i draw ^^

• Thanks! @Boats

Boats posted: »

@JonGon cool sketch! can't wait to see the finished work! @ItsGabee i usually listen to some tv shows or lets plays when i draw ^^

• You should try to draw while listening to music from movies, games, OST, classical... Or at least, instrumental versions of your favorite songs.
    I am more of writer by the way, but I think that it can be very useful when they draw.

• Guys, between the two options, who should I draw? Omid or Christa? :P

• Guys, between the two options, who should I draw? Omid or Christa? :P

• @LeeTheProfessional I was going to do both, but I don't know which one I should do first. xD

@ValerieVanilla

• Ah, I see. Heh, well I was suggesting you tried drawing both in one page, but if you want to do them one at a time then probably BrOmid first and then Christa, but then again it's up to you so whatever you want, go ahead and do whichever first. B]

@LeeTheProfessional I was going to do both, but I don't know which one I should do first. xD

• Yeah, I'm probably going to do BrOmid first.

A bit out of the subject, but do you know where the idea for the name 'brOmid' came from? xP

Ah, I see. Heh, well I was suggesting you tried drawing both in one page, but if you want to do them one at a time then probably BrOmid first and then Christa, but then again it's up to you so whatever you want, go ahead and do whichever first. B]

• Nice! Haha, actually I have no idea. My guess is just that he was a total bro from the beginning. He was the comedy relief of the game and just had a positive attitude. That's why people liked him so much. Good ol' BrOmid.

Yeah, I'm probably going to do BrOmid first. A bit out of the subject, but do you know where the idea for the name 'brOmid' came from? xP

• Yeah, probably haha. Those are some reasons why he's one of my favourite characters :P

Nice! Haha, actually I have no idea. My guess is just that he was a total bro from the beginning. He was the comedy relief of the game and just had a positive attitude. That's why people liked him so much. Good ol' BrOmid.

• Oh... Ben's a unicorn now.

• Lol, yeah he was awesome!

Yeah, probably haha. Those are some reasons why he's one of my favourite characters :P

• Finished the sketch I posted the other day. Hope ya like it!

Alt text

• @JonGon.

First! Jokes aside, I fuckin' love it. The Wellington sign, the snow atmosphere, Clem's hoodie, the walkers in the back- looks great man!

Finished the sketch I posted the other day. Hope ya like it!

• @JonGon

Hell yeah! Turned out nice!

• kewl.

• edited April 2014

@JonGon Great work! You really catched the atmosphere!

• @JonGon I actually saw this finished picture on DeviantArt today and immediately recognized your name. Great work!

• This may be not related to TWD, but i just wanna show everyone on how much i improved throughout the years of drawing. I hope you guys don't mind.
    Alt text

• Wow that is amazing! Really love the setting and that background there. Great job.

• edited April 2014

Nice job @ItsGabee, thats a real huge improvement there. Whats your deviantart ID?

This may be not related to TWD, but i just wanna show everyone on how much i improved throughout the years of drawing. I hope you guys don't mind.

• Thanks everyone!

@ItsGabee Awesome improvement!

• @JonGon Shit that's awesome.

• @Krisentine Thanks bro!

Krisentine posted: »

@JonGon Shit that's awesome.

• @Arvalis It's PokemonBrendan :3

• edited April 2014

I saw this on deviantART and thought it was pretty cool. I thought I'd share it with the forum. The artist profile name is Tsukiano.
    Alt text

• Oh hey! a forum member called @Arvalis drew that and he already posted it. Good drawing though!

eRock92 posted: »

I saw this on deviantART and thought it was pretty cool. I thought I'd share it with the forum. The artist profile name is Tsukiano.

• edited April 2014

Man, I can't wait until that third episode drops.

More fan art for this thread will ensue upon its release. :D

• Moar you say?! I will spam you with art until you vomit.

Man, I can't wait until that third episode drops. More fan art for this thread will ensue upon its release.

• edited April 2014

Whoah, whoah, whoah - Now hold on a sec.

No spamming.

Alt text

Moar you say?! I will spam you with art until you vomit.

• lol

Whoah, whoah, whoah - Now hold on a sec. No spamming.

• Alright, I've got some art I'm working on, but it's TWAU.

lol

• edited April 2014

It better be topless Snow. We will be legends if we provide fan service.

Alright, I've got some art I'm working on, but it's TWAU.

• edited April 2014

Well, with Episode 3 came shirtless Bigby.

Imagine what wonders Episode 4 will hold.

8)

It better be topless Snow. We will be legends if we provide fan service.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.