Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• You sure know how to work a crowd eh @JonGon?

• lol! Sup @dfh15 i think this is the first time I see you in the Fan Art thread. I apologize in advance if i forgot.

dfh15 posted: »

You sure know how to work a crowd eh @JonGon?

• edited April 2014

Well, with Episode 3 came shirtless Bigby. Imagine what wonders Episode 4 will hold. 8)

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

@CoolStoryBro

• It is! I don't think my Photoshop stuff belongs here so I just lurk this thread.

lol! Sup @dfh15 i think this is the first time I see you in the Fan Art thread. I apologize in advance if i forgot.

• I see Photoshop as a form of art aswell, it does depend on the subject matter though. But your Who Will Survive posters look awesome and i doubt people would mind to see some of that here.

It is! I don't think my Photoshop stuff belongs here so I just lurk this thread.

• @dfh15

I agree with JonGon, I'm sure you can come up with some artistic photoshops, you seriously have some good skills with that, man.

It is! I don't think my Photoshop stuff belongs here so I just lurk this thread.

• Fuck yeah, feel free to post your work here.

@dfh15 I agree with JonGon, I'm sure you can come up with some artistic photoshops, you seriously have some good skills with that, man.

• @CoolStoryBro

You know what's weird, I actually draw very similar to your style haha, but I'm to lazy when it comes to drawing. IF I ever make something though I'll be sure to post it here, maybe "Soon". One question though, where would I upload the pic first so then I could put it here? I've heard of photobucket and deviant art but I don't have accounts for those.

Fuck yeah, feel free to post your work here.

• Imgur works the best for me. No bandwidth limits or whatever, and it's very easy to use.

@CoolStoryBro You know what's weird, I actually draw very similar to your style haha, but I'm to lazy when it comes to drawing. IF I ever

• Ah, OK. That seems like it could work better for me. Thanks, man!

Imgur works the best for me. No bandwidth limits or whatever, and it's very easy to use.

• @LeeTheProfessional

Great minds draw alike, I guess?

And yeah, as @dfh15 had said - Imgur's a good place to post em' up. But I like to use deviantart as my way.

So whichever way suits you.

@CoolStoryBro You know what's weird, I actually draw very similar to your style haha, but I'm to lazy when it comes to drawing. IF I ever

• does anyone have twitter? :P

• edited April 2014

(oops forget this post)

DomeWing333 posted: »

It's pretty rough and not very detailed at all, but I drew a quick little silhouette pencil sketch of a poignant moment that wasn't shown in the game. (Apologies that it's on notebook paper. It was really just something that I kinda did on a whim.)

• No, why? I liked what you said about my fan art. :)

xValkyx posted: »

(oops forget this post)

• I think because he expected his reply to go under your art but this thread is weird like that.

DomeWing333 posted: »

No, why? I liked what you said about my fan art.

• One of many I've made. Alt text

• All of my TWD fan art found here ------> https://twitter.com/SalemDeluxe

• https://twitter.com/SalemDeluxe Follow me for fan art on TWD please :)

ItsGabee posted: »

does anyone have twitter? :P

• I'll follow you if you follow me :) @SalemDeluxe

@LeeTheProfessional Great minds draw alike, I guess? And yeah, as @dfh15 had said - Imgur's a good place to post em' up. But I like to use deviantart as my way. So whichever way suits you.

• @Salem_Deluxe

Nice! I like it. :)

One of many I've made.

• Follow me on twitter :P @Its_Gabee3

• @Salem_Deluxe Nice gallery you got! Seems like we are both obsessed lol.

One of many I've made.

• @JonGon haha i'm a girl :) and yeah, i forgot that my reply wouldn't go under the picture and it looked weird and out of place where it was ^^; sorry. I do like all of the artwork though, maybe i'll contribute one day.

I think because he expected his reply to go under your art but this thread is weird like that.

• I'm working on an Omid drawing at the moment, not sure when it will be posted though :3 :p

• Can't wait! I hope it isn't "soon" if you know what I mean.

I'm working on an Omid drawing at the moment, not sure when it will be posted though

• Clem... Is gonna fuck some bitches up...

One of many I've made.

• @JonGon yeah haha

Can't wait! I hope it isn't "soon" if you know what I mean.

• edited April 2014

So, here's my kind of Omid practice drawing. I thought maybe if I practice drawing him, It would be easier to draw my 'official' drawing of him.
    I saw a picture of him like this, and it looked like he was saying 'If you know what I mean' so I added that in. XD

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Not bad, not bad at all, Nice ValerieVanilla!

So, here's my kind of Omid practice drawing. I thought maybe if I practice drawing him, It would be easier to draw my 'official' drawing of

• @LeeTheProfessional Lol, thanks!

Not bad, not bad at all, Nice ValerieVanilla!

• edited April 2014
  • Oh almighty Telltale, hear our cries.

• If Lilly came back and actually looked like that, I might freak out and squeal like a little girl.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr Tumblr

• Alt text

Not as good as the art I've seen on this feed... but i couldn't help but join in too! So i drew Clem holding an axe :)

• i didn't mean to post another image.. i though the upload didn't work..

Mokonage posted: »

Not as good as the art I've seen on this feed... but i couldn't help but join in too! So i drew Clem holding an axe

• @ValerieVanilla spot on the his expression lol nice work.
    @Mokonage awesome job, seems like it could be in a comic.

So, here's my kind of Omid practice drawing. I thought maybe if I practice drawing him, It would be easier to draw my 'official' drawing of

• Dude! @Mokonage. That is badass, here, you have earned my thumb! rips off thumb and throws it at screen Well, now I gotta go get my thumbs replaced.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.