Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited April 2014

Yeah, some turn out a lot better than others. Luke's makes him look kind of vacant, while Kenny's has more emotion on his face.

Some others I've done that look pretty good include Sarah, Alvin and Matthew, but they're not on this thread just yet.

I'm loving Carver's the most out of the three. It has a great atmosphere.

• Interesting. Still... Clem's glares scares me at times, like the one poster you made.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, some turn out a lot better than others. Luke's makes him look kind of vacant, while Kenny's has more emotion on his face. Some others I've done that look pretty good include Sarah, Alvin and Matthew, but they're not on this thread just yet.

• God... Those are absolutely amazing! Especially the Carver one. : )

• This thread makes me really realize how bad i am at drawing....

TheMPerson posted: »

By Cositos on Tumblr.

• I feel you, @Rylee . I feel you.

Rylee posted: »

This thread makes me really realize how bad i am at drawing....

• edited April 2014

Hashtag the struggle

Toxic Emu posted: »

I feel you, @Rylee . I feel you.

• Maybe try to get that backgroud of Carver's poster into red shade?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Well, here's three more movie posters. I'll only post a couple at a time so I don't take up whole pages at once:

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This article about Telltale making Game Of Thrones has these images

I have seen this before but this pic is the clearest one i have seen
    Alt text

This concept art shows old Nick and Luke before their hat and hair where swapped
    Alt text

• WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS STUFF?! I MUST EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF TELLTALE!

OzzyUK posted: »

This article about Telltale making Game Of Thrones has these images I have seen this before but this pic is the clearest one i have seen This concept art shows old Nick and Luke before their hat and hair where swapped

• edited April 2014

Woah... This concept art is frickin' amazing. Especially Christa, she looks realistic and emotional, that one pic of her brings back too many feels from ep 1. Outdone yourself again telltale :) I didn't realize the people in charge of the art were way too freaking good.

This article about Telltale making Game Of Thrones has these images I have seen this before but this pic is the clearest one i have seen This concept art shows old Nick and Luke before their hat and hair where swapped

• I really miss Christa now... Great pics and concept!

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Carver`s place

• A comic I drew. its something that's been on my mind for awhile..... if only it were true..Alt text.

• And I notice 3 mistakes.... yay... I'm too tired. Goodnight all

• Right in the feels!

Mokonage posted: »

A comic I drew. its something that's been on my mind for awhile..... if only it were true...

• @Mokonage, comic-paneled art is the saddest art. :(

You've made a tear come to my eye.

A comic I drew. its something that's been on my mind for awhile..... if only it were true...

• @Mokonage Carver is gonna regret messing with Clem.

• @Mokonage Oh my God... Clem's face in the middle right panel. Is so well done.

• edited April 2014

Made a thing out of complete boredom.

Also is this thread calm before the storm or what?

Alt text

By the way: I've made I Tumblr where I'll post these now. http://thewalkingmockup.tumblr.com/

• damn...

dfh15 posted: »

Made a thing out of complete boredom. Also is this thread calm before the storm or what? By the way: I've made I Tumblr where I'll post these now. http://thewalkingmockup.tumblr.com/

• @JonGon if you ever feel bored and are willing to draw me another picture, just let me know. I have a pretty good idea for the next one.

• @dfh15 thats cool! :)
    and yeah... i really hope this thread isn't dead :(

• @Mokonage

awesome comic! :-)

@dfh15

great idea - added it to my time-changing deskop

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

BUMP!

• Dat Nick face tho.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• Gonna' be finishing up soon with my TWAU art, and then moving on to TWD art soon. But really, though. Soon, like normal soon, not Telltale soon or- well you know what I mean.

• @Clayton_Boylan Sure let me just finish up this giveaway business and I'll let you know

@CoolStoryBro you've been starving us from your drawings! You must work at telltale.

• That actually looks really nice.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited April 2014

@Dont_Look_Back @Monokage @Boats Thanks! Glad you like it.

Made some Chuck papers in the meantime.

I probably screwed up the negative space with the logo versions but oh well.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

My Tumblr

• @JonGon. You know what's funny, I said "soon" about a month ago!
    JonGon posted: »

@Clayton_Boylan Sure let me just finish up this giveaway business and I'll let you know @CoolStoryBro you've been starving us from your drawings! You must work at telltale.

• We can't post ICS...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
  • edited May 2014
    "We can't post ICS...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Oh NOE! Not the ICS!! jk

We can't post ICS...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• edited May 2014
    HEY EVERYONE!

Because it's impossible to post links and images on here right now, this thread is pretty much dead until Telltale fixes their site. In the mean time, if you want to share your fan art with others, you can head on over to this fan site that a bunch of users from here set up:

othertwdforum.freeforums.net/thread/139/walking-fan-art-dead?page=19

We're cool people. We promise. So don't hesitate to join us. :)
  • I cant post pics?! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! >:(
  • edited May 2014
    I don't know if youtube links still work but incase not... /watch?v=ii295XPVYc4

It's not that great but whatever, i'm trying to get into an actual art class soon...
  • edited May 2014
    That was awesome. i'm fascinated by those sped up videos, I need to learn how to do those.
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

I don't know if youtube links still work but incase not... /watch?v=ii295XPVYc4 It's not that great but whatever, i'm trying to get into an actual art class soon...

• OMG! JonGon, is your avatar pic of you?
    JonGon posted: »

That was awesome. i'm fascinated by those sped up videos, I need to learn how to do those.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.