Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Right here, buddy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iykWqcXjtH0
    VickH posted: »

... I want to test the Ben thing now. Thanks for the info :D

• I discovered that in my second playthrough trying to see what Nick's reaction would be to my [Sad Eyes]. I got disappointed when I saw that I couldn't [Sad Eyes]. I assumed you could [Sad Eyes] anyone that was in your side (Pete, Luke and Alvin) and [Glare] the others (Nick and Rebecca). And I got surprised when I saw that you could only glare at Nick.
    BenUseful posted: »

Nick's the only guy in S2E1 who you can choose to [Glare] at when everyone is talking about what to do with you and Carlos is checking out your bite. Everyone else gets the [Sad Eyes] command.

• There's also "Don't pay for sex drunk sure."

Eddie actually has many different randomized lines to express how sure he is. Such options as: "Don't eat a burrito before a rollercoas

• Actually when Wyatt is loading his firearm and Eddie is telling this story you can keep quite. He then says that he saw a man with lobster claws. Maybe referencing Leland?

Gosh, I miss Leland :c

Eddie actually has many different randomized lines to express how sure he is. Such options as: "Don't eat a burrito before a rollercoas

• i didnt know about the last one.Thats very interesting,i wonder what she would have done in my file :/
    Dark_Star posted: »

I found these ones in my own playthroughs. I just consumed all game. Here we go; * If you revaled your past to Kenny's family in ''A Ne

• edited May 2014
    In S2E3 Clem can ask Sarah if she trusts Reggie. If Clem remains silent when Reggie asks her name, then Sarah will pipe in that Clem doesn't trust Reggie, leaving Rebecca to tell Reggie Clem's name.

In S1E2 If Lee gives Carley the apple, along with feeding Kenny, Lily will comment about Lee playing favorites. She won't make the comment if Lee just feeds Kenny, Clem, Mark, or Duck.

In S1E3 If you save the dialogue option "Carley didn't have to die" with Ben, until after Ben confesses to Lee an extra dialogue option will open up once you talk to Ben again. Ben will ask if Lee still wants to talk with him, say yes, then use the "Carley didn't have to die", which will open up "Is there something ELSE.." option. Ben will talk about telling Kenny again, and Lee will respond that the only reason Ben wants to tell Kenny is so he'll feel better about himself, then Lee will go into a slow, stern, threatening reason on why Ben better not tell Kenny. (Most likely determinant based if Lee is friends with Kenny.)

In S2E1 An extra playing with Sam scene (besides the Frisbee) is available after you kill the walker tied to the tree, if you didn't get the can of beans yet.

In S1E4 If Lee agrees to take Clem to Crawford, Vernon will object once they set out. If Lee stays silent when Vernon questions him on it, then Clem will come to her own defense telling Vernon "I can help. I've been helpful lots of times before." To which Kenny will add "You heard the lady. Let's move out."

(Guessing most are determinant based. In my game Clem and Sarah are friends, as were Lee and Kenny.)
  • Depending on when you leave Clem's house in EP1 Hershel will have a different reaction to Shawn wanting to put up a fence around the farm. If you leave during the day he will be against it because he doesn't think there is any danger because both Shawn and Chet came back okay but if you leave at night he agrees with Shawn since Chet dies.
  • static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/far-flung-correspondents/kill-bill-and-the-love-of-cinema/kill-bill-madsen.jpg

Carvers voice actor Michael Madsen was in Kill Bill 2 he was epic only found out today I'm a fanboy of that film so I'm probably the only one who cares lol
  • I also remember in my first ever play through of The Walking Dead there was this part when Clem and Lee go find the blow torch. Lee is trying to figure out how to open the door and he says this.

"Maybe picking the lock might come in handy."
  • Anyone have a vid of Ben saving Lee? I want to see it!
    Dark_Star posted: »

I found these ones in my own playthroughs. I just consumed all game. Here we go; * If you revaled your past to Kenny's family in ''A Ne

• I knew the second one but not the one about sarita.
  • I knew both of them.
  • I think it's more of a GODLIKE MANE now, he looks like a badass redneck lion!

Yes i know one...Kenny has a godlike beard now, instead of a divine Mustache! Many people seem to forget that!

• lol "im so fucked"
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

Right here, buddy www.youtube.com/watch?v=iykWqcXjtH0

• If you're sassy Clem to Carver in the beginning you get bitch slapped TO THE GROUND.
    However if you are polite/apologize you don't!
  • Hmm... In episode 1 of season 2, when you are looking for food with Sam.
    You can find a box where there is a doll inside; a red-haired one, with similar clothes. Foreshadowing for Bonnie in episode 2.
  • Even if he was breathing It doesn't matter. No way he could have survived that with the amount of recourses the group had at the time.
    Deceptio posted: »

It actually looked like he was saying something rather then breathing or his lips bouncing.

• edited May 2014
    No way, brother! I'm a Kill Bill fan too. Budd was a legend. I was pretty happy when I found out he was the voice actor for Carver too. What a great choice. Budd was kind of similar to Carver in that he wasn't afraid to torture people - when he buried Uma alive and Carver breaking Carlos's fingers. And just the fact that he talked a lot of shit, lol.
    Markd4547 posted: »

static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/far-flung-correspondents/kill-bill-and-the-love-of-cinema/kill-bill-madsen.jpg Carvers v

• In S1E5 Lee knows Christa is prego.
  • Doug misses his robots
  • edited May 2014
    http(:)//youtu.be/FujvypqSWy0?t(=)45m47s

Remove the ( ).

If you fail to grab the Stranger during The Marsh House scene, he'll shoot Lee in the stomach. If you fail again (you don't die from that) almost immediately afterwards he'll say "I'm sorry" and then he shoots Lee in the head. If you don't fail the second time, then Lee can slap/punch him in the face, even one armed Lee can do it with his stump. I always thought that said a lot about the Stranger, him saying sorry to a guy he hated.

Edit: Link hopefully works now. If not then type in FujvypqSWy0? into the Youtube search bar and go to time 45:47.
  • After the dinner conversation with Luke and he left,right before Rebecca coming to the kitchen,the bowl is slightly floating
  • edited May 2014
    What the hell? I just saw it, never noticed it before. Weird
    Herodriver posted: »

After the dinner conversation with Luke and he left,right before Rebecca coming to the kitchen,the bowl is slightly floating

• I watched that anime :o. It was so good.

Doug misses his robots

• edited May 2014
    It wasn't just good. It was amazing! Glad you liked it :3

I watched that anime :o. It was so good.

• edited May 2014
    If you fight Kenny in the train, you can end the fight in 3 different ways.

Lee heavily chokes kenny(what most of us do, click to block the punches and mash Q to choke Kenny), followed by an I am sorry or silence option.(silence is Lee just coldly staring at Kenny)

Kenny beats Lee up.(Just don't click, don't block the punches), followed by a stop the train or silence option (silence has Lee angrily spitting blood)

Just restrain Kenny(Easy to miss, just mouse click to block the punches, but don't mash Q upon the prompt)

On topic of the train fight, the dialogue of the first restraining kenny is the same. "I told Katjaa I'd bring you, and you bet your ass I am gonna"

The dialogue of the second restraining depends on both if you killed Larry, and if you mashed Q to choke Kenny.

Killed Larry,Mashed Q: I've had your back, don't make me fucking regret it!

Killed Larry,not Mash Q: I've had your back, what you need now is your friends kenny.

(I don't exactly remember the other two of if you tried to save Larry, other than it's something about Kenny not giving a damn about Lee's opinion for not having his back or something)

The third restraint determains how the fight ends and has no Larry killing variations actually. Just depends on whether you mashed Q or not as mentioned on the beginning of the post.

Killing or not Killing Larry also effects another thing on the train conversation. If you choose the "this isn't about duck" dialogue option, it goes a little something like this.

Didn't kill Larry: "Not about my son? The hell do you know! You're not my friend!" "I don't hate you, Ken" "You sure as hell haven't done anything for me"

Killed Larry: "Oh, so you are trying to dissect me, you think you know me? Have some major degree in psycology?" "It's not like that" "The hell it isn't!"

And another thing. If you pick the "you think you're the reason duck was bitten" option, anything you pick afterwards(including silence) will result in Kenny stopping the train. (contrary to popular opinion "You didn't kill hershel's son" isn't the trigger)

And yet another thing. If you choose silence in the early stages of the train conversation. You'll be brought back to the "talk/touch/show duck's blood" options. In the later stages of the conversation, if you choose silence twice,Kenny shoves you out and gameover. In the option that contains the "you think you're the reason duck was bitten", if you pick silence just once, Ken shoves you out right away, insta duckapocalypse. :p
  • Too bad there wasn't a second season :(

It wasn't just good. It was amazing! Glad you liked it :3

• Yeah, I loved it and wanted more but it's nice where it finished. Plus, Hajime Kamoshida needs to write the manga before the anime progresses :P

Too bad there wasn't a second season :(

• Yeah, but didn't it end off with new students? That gives a great chance for more character development.

Yeah, I loved it and wanted more but it's nice where it finished. Plus, Hajime Kamoshida needs to write the manga before the anime progresses :P

• Yeah that's what I thought. I would be nice to see new characters and whatnot. He wrote some small spin offs in the manga about it but that's about it. Fingers crossed for another season though, super feels, story and humor.

Yeah, but didn't it end off with new students? That gives a great chance for more character development.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    May I ask what anime you guys are talking about? I never got into anime or anything, but a lot of people I know keep telling me to give anime's a try.

Yeah that's what I thought. I would be nice to see new characters and whatnot. He wrote some small spin offs in the manga about it but that's about it. Fingers crossed for another season though, super feels, story and humor.

• Didnt know these
  • edited June 2014
    Anytime my bro. You're awesome ;)
    Markd4547 posted: »

That is the best comment I have ever read and by darkstar thanks bro

• Gotta teach her not to be sassy!

If you're sassy Clem to Carver in the beginning you get bitch slapped TO THE GROUND. However if you are polite/apologize you don't!

• nice :D but the link not working

http(:)//youtu.be/FujvypqSWy0?t(=)45m47s Remove the ( ). If you fail to grab the Stranger during The Marsh House scene, he'll shoo

• In the scene where Clem picks up the sledgehammer, the action in the bottom left corner reads 'Pulverize Walker.'

Kind of underwhelming, I was expecting said walker to be completely obliterated and reduced to particles with a single swing.
  • When you're looking for supplies in the house, If you don't hide in the shower or the closet,
    Rebecca comes upstairs and Sarah asks her what she's doing here and tells Rebecca that there are towels in the kitchen.
    So, she doesn't see you in the bathroom.
  • Aw, did Ben really gave them? How cute ;__;
  • edited May 2014
    When Luke grabs Clem in the latest episode if you don't mash the 'Q' button she breaks free & shouts something like "No stop!" then Luke says 'Hey hey stop it's me!".
  • Also something I found funny:
    In s2e2 I told Sarah I promised I was her friend but didn't pinky promise it.
    Then in the next episode when they're both finished taking a bathroom break Sarah says something like 'it's nice to have a friend around'.
    Was paranoid about sealing the promise at the time, ah well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.