Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited May 2014
    S1E4 "Around Every Corner", Lee foreshadows his death in the Crawford Sewers. Upon finding and examining a pile of dead, "half-eaten sewer rats", Lee says: "Ain't touching that. Last thing I need is some **God-awful disease**". And what happened later at the end of Episode 4?
  • In the preview for "In Harms Way" after episode 2, Hilda can be seen in the background
  • edited May 2014
    Lee threatens Ben during Episode 4 in regards to what he did to Clementine by saying: "If you ever put that girl **in harm's way**, it won't be walkers you'll have to worry about".

What episode involves a lot of harm headed in Clem's direction?

Coincidence? I think not.
  • Really? I'm quite sure he actually said "Just hear what I'm saying to you. If you ever put that girl in danger again, it won't be walkers you have to worry about."
    Conduit42 posted: »

Lee threatens Ben during Episode 4 in regards to what he did to Clementine by saying: "If you ever put that girl **in harm's way**, it won't

• ya, lee says "in harms way"

Lee threatens Ben during Episode 4 in regards to what he did to Clementine by saying: "If you ever put that girl **in harm's way**, it won't

• Actually Kenny used the phrase "dumb as a bag of hammers" too lol. When does she say this?
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

I remember Sariata saying something about Kenny being sometimes dumb as a bag of hammers, but she still loves him in episode 3 of season 2. Just like when Kenny said that Duck was as dumb as a bag of nails ;-;

• (S2E2) In the lodge, Clem sees a duck with Christmas decorations and comments on how funny it looks (another Duck reference).

Clem references the jewelry store when she examines the metal gate (S2E3).

"Burning daylight" seems to be a common expression.
  • I think is when you can talk to Sarita when you first get to the camp.

Actually Kenny used the phrase "dumb as a bag of hammers" too lol. When does she say this?

• Dragonleaf is right. I've been taking transcripts of the game, and the line is this:

LEE: "Just hear what I’m saying to you. You put that girl in danger again, it won’t be walkers you have to worry about."

ya, lee says "in harms way"

• Another hidden reference from season 1 is in All That Remains. It's when Clementine sneaks into the cabin. On the left side of the screen there's a room. When you go in there, there's a picture of a duck. If you look at it Clementine sighs. But apparently in Xbox Clementine says "Duck....".
  • edited May 2014
    On Xbox? She says that on the PC version, I got that too...

Another hidden reference from season 1 is in All That Remains. It's when Clementine sneaks into the cabin. On the left side of the screen th

• xD I didn't notice that! LOL it knows how epic clementine is to it raised itself for her!
    Herodriver posted: »

After the dinner conversation with Luke and he left,right before Rebecca coming to the kitchen,the bowl is slightly floating

• Yep, I knew that. Then she'll make Lee bury it. I know EVERYTHING.

Did you know that Christa will kill the boy in the attic if you decided to do nothing?

• According to Larry, Lee and Kenny are a 'homo parade'.
  • No, he says in danger.

• Well, I guess for Xbox and PC. When I went in there she just sighed. Maybe only Ps3 players didn't get that line.

On Xbox? She says that on the PC version, I got that too...

• I'm pretty sure everyone knows that xD

According to Larry, Lee and Kenny are a 'homo parade'.

• I had to put it out there, again.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that xD

• she said " duck..." in my play through (ps3)

Well, I guess for Xbox and PC. When I went in there she just sighed. Maybe only Ps3 players didn't get that line.

• It's Parsen's.

I thought I saw an 'ly' on the bottle. It's Pars-something though.

• What the hell, I could have sworn it was "In danger".

• Sorry but what??? I probably didn't even notice that but who exactly is Jolene? When was she raped? And why if possible.

Oh I never knew that first one! Cool. Here are some that you might not know. I believe there was a monkey wrench in the train stat

• Oh wow, I didn't know Sarita could get beaten.
  • You can make Carver get bitten.
  • And then you can get Carver to fly in a rainbow.

You can make Carver get bitten.

• Jolene is the crazy lady you meet in 'Starved for Help', right outside(?) of the dairy. She took Clem's hat, and you have the option of either shooting her or letting one of the St John brothers do it.
    Free_Dead posted: »

Sorry but what??? I probably didn't even notice that but who exactly is Jolene? When was she raped? And why if possible.

• edited May 2014
    too bad he can't see anything though, so he falls off.

EDIT: Clem pushes Carver off.
    Alive_Clem posted: »

And then you can get Carver to fly in a rainbow.

• This isn't anything new, but a question. It has been said that if you don't pick an option when prompted to decide between shooting Lee or letting him turn, Clem picks based on your previous actions and interactions with her. Here's my question, what exactly do you have to do to have her select a specific choice? Like, if you are more strict to her, will she let you turn or what? What decisions will have the most impact on her that will allow her to make that decision?
  • If you find the third video tape (Sezon 1 episode 4), you'll see that Ana Coreea is Molly's sister.
  • If you stay silent during Luke, Nick and Kenny's argument at the dinner table in Episode 2, Clementine will put her hands over her ears and it's pretty cute.
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Here's a few more I remembered (all of them about Omid).
    -At the bridge in episode 3, if you stay silent when you and Omid need to jump, he'll remark that the jump is scary but the herd is scarier, then push you off.
    -If you don't chop Brie in the mansion, Omid will come downstairs and shoot her in the head.
    -If you refuse to push the desk Kenny wants you to push, Omid will do it instead, and if you chopped your arm off, Omid will come to your defense saying, "He's only got one f***ing arm."
    -Omid never met Molly or Brie.
  • edited May 2014
    Well well...seems like we have an expert here! Did you know that Clem hides inside one of the houses storerooms, when the group goes to Crawford and you told Clementine to stay behind and didn't gave her a gun to defend herself?

Yep, I knew that. Then she'll make Lee bury it. I know EVERYTHING.

• edited May 2014
    In "All that Remains" (Also the title was named because of the last achievement in "No time Left")

Nick was partially responsible for almost "blowing" Clementine's "face off"

If you stay silent...Rebecca pushes Nick's left arm, causing him to shot at the ground ,inches away from Clem's face.
  • There's an easter egg in "No Time Left".

After you exit the attic and enter the dead couples room...

Click on Kenny 5 times...and you will get this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4T2jgIhk
  • I think if you chose that you need a doctor or your not working for anyone choices, Nick shoots quickly out of fear that Clementine just reanimated without really thinking about it, so it was Semi intentional, if you pick to be silent then it is Rebecca's fault that Nick shoots and if you chose to run away Nick will intentionally shoot at you and later says it was because you were trying to escape
    TheMPerson posted: »

In "All that Remains" (Also the title was named because of the last achievement in "No time Left") Nick was partially responsible for a

• And if you do pick [RUN FOR IT]

Pete ,(to me he sounded)disappointed at Nick for missing a shot, says:"You are lucky my nephew cant shoot for shit."
    Kennysucks posted: »

I think if you chose that you need a doctor or your not working for anyone choices, Nick shoots quickly out of fear that Clementine just rea

• She didn't in my ps3?

she said " duck..." in my play through (ps3)

• Man, I love Omid. Too bad he died so quickly.
    dojo32161 posted: »

Here's a few more I remembered (all of them about Omid). -At the bridge in episode 3, if you stay silent when you and Omid need to jump, h

• No.

If you find the third video tape (Sezon 1 episode 4), you'll see that Ana Coreea is Molly's sister.

• "One of the greats"
    TheMPerson posted: »

There's an easter egg in "No Time Left". After you exit the attic and enter the dead couples room... Click on Kenny 5 times...and you will get this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4T2jgIhk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.