Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I never understood that, who is Randy?
    TheMPerson posted: »

There's an easter egg in "No Time Left". After you exit the attic and enter the dead couples room... Click on Kenny 5 times...and you will get this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4T2jgIhk

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    Someone who works at TT I believe.
    Rigtail posted: »

I never understood that, who is Randy?

• She also says that on iOS version
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

Another hidden reference from season 1 is in All That Remains. It's when Clementine sneaks into the cabin. On the left side of the screen th

• Really?

You can make Carver get bitten.

• Ah alright, well now the reference is ruined for me. Doesn't matter.
    dojo32161 posted: »

Someone who works at TT I believe.

• edited May 2014
    Omid can actually push Lee http(:)//m.youtube.com/watch?v=iyAyC_c1veE Remove the "( )"
  • No, Anna Correa is not her sister. You see a picture of Molly's sister (who she mentions is only 14) later and she looks absolutely nothing like Anna Correa. Plus, Anna's actions presumably caused the downfall of Crawford, and Molly's sister was long gone by then.

If you find the third video tape (Sezon 1 episode 4), you'll see that Ana Coreea is Molly's sister.

• Did you know that you can shoot Andy St.John in the head ?
  • I wish that had happened... Luke would have gotten 10 bonus points.

Clem actually drops her hat when going to the greenhouse, Luke gives it back later on. [This is in episode 3]

• No clue.

This isn't anything new, but a question. It has been said that if you don't pick an option when prompted to decide between shooting Lee or l

• :p im going to do this now!

If you stay silent during Luke, Nick and Kenny's argument at the dinner table in Episode 2, Clementine will put her hands over her ears and it's pretty cute.

• edited May 2014
    I did that in my second run through, I was like "Awwwwwwwwwww, so adorable!"

If you stay silent during Luke, Nick and Kenny's argument at the dinner table in Episode 2, Clementine will put her hands over her ears and it's pretty cute.

• edited May 2014
    Don't know if you already knew this but...

When you arrive at the cabin S2E1, this can be missed depending on what you say or what not:

[RUN]

Nick: "Hey!"

[Nick shoots -but misses-]

[Clementine stops, turns, and walks back]

Pete: You're lucky my nephew can't shoot for shit

[Pete takes the gun away]

[Luke runs out of the cabin saying "Woah woah woah, what the fuck?!"]

Nick: She tried to run!

Luke: Well, Nick, can you really fucking blame her?
  • edited May 2014
    Sorry for double post.

This isn't anything new, but a question. It has been said that if you don't pick an option when prompted to decide between shooting Lee or l

• I'm not sure, but I think she decides to shoot Lee if you killed Larry.

• Omid doesn't come downstairs to shoot her
    dojo32161 posted: »

Here's a few more I remembered (all of them about Omid). -At the bridge in episode 3, if you stay silent when you and Omid need to jump, h

• edited May 2014
    Remember how after Lee grabs Ben at the Tower, Kenny stares at him and says nothing?(obviously implying a look that Lee should let Ben die)

Well, rewind back a bit to when Lee and Kenny found the zombie boy in the attic. You have three choices, Kill the boy, convince Kenny to kill the boy, or simply leave Kenny(most people either miss this, or simply don't want to do it for obvious reasons)

Now if you choose to leave, a bit of dialogue happens and then Lee will say "I'll see you when you're done"

Now in the tower, when you grab Ben and Kenny looks at you, instead of looking at you silently, he'll say to you "I'll see you when you're done"
  • Woahhhh that is really neat!
    HERO_1000 posted: »

Remember how after Lee grabs Ben at the Tower, Kenny stares at him and says nothing?(obviously implying a look that Lee should let Ben die)

• I got this on my first play though. ^-^
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Don't know if you already knew this but... When you arrive at the cabin S2E1, this can be missed depending on what you say or what not:

• damn... That's like a slap in the face.

• I heard this dialogue and I dropped Ben, just saying

- In "No Time Left" If you were siding with Kenny most of the time , AND saved Ben...After the alley scene. When Christa asks "How are

• Damn Kenny... that's cold...

• edited May 2014
    There are funny things written in both can of beans and the can of peaches textures. Those things include: "i love beagles, they like to lick stuff" or "if you are reading this it means you are too close to the screen and being this close to the screen is bad for the vision" and other stuff.
  • edited May 2014
    Clem:"I'd be more useful with a gun."

Pete:"I don't doubt it."

Clem:"At some point, you guys have to trust me."

Pete:"Hell I trust ya, but not everybody is at that point yet, give 'em time."

One episode later...After Walter finding out about Matthew... Nick gives a gun to Clementine to protect herself near the Wind turbine.

Oh yeah...and Pete jinxing Clem with the rifle..."This thing will knock you on yer ass." :/
  • edited May 2014
    After leaving the attic...

Christa:" You just left him UP THERE ALONE?!"

Also...nobody talked about this but...did you noticed that in that house the parents killed themselves, while their son was starving to death...shitty parents...
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Damn Kenny... that's cold...

• edited May 2014
    If you give food to Larry in Episode 2, his response will be different for every kind of food

-Apple: he tells Lee that he hopes that doesn't make them friends

- Cheese and crackers: he'll tell Lee that he should shove it up his ass, but he is too hungry

-Jerky: he'll say that Lilly needs to stop worrying about him
  • Those were the neighbors that killed themselves

After leaving the attic... Christa:" You just left him UP THERE ALONE?!" Also...nobody talked about this but...did you noticed that in that house the parents killed themselves, while their son was starving to death...shitty parents...

• edited May 2014
    In the beginning of Season 2, Clementine can burn Kenny's picture, but not Lee's. Then later in the lodge, she has an option to say, "I never liked him". I think this means despite our friendly choices, Clem really doesn't care much about Kenny.
  • In "All that Remains".

When Christa & Omid are talking about the baby...when you let the timer run out...Omid says:

"Hey you're gonna have to talk to this person(referring to himself) for years. You get a vote."

five minutes later...(also I kind of wish we had a choice, even though I realize how messed up it sounds, who should've shot Omid...Because he was shot in the heart not in the head...it would've made the start even more depressing)

Clem:"I'd be more useful with a gun." Pete:"I don't doubt it." Clem:"At some point, you guys have to trust me." Pete:"Hell I

• "In Harm's way"

When Carlos's smearing Sarah with zombie guts,he gives the same speech just like when Lee smeared Clementine with guts back in "No Time Left"...

"Stay calm and stay close to me,I'll keep you safe." :(
  • That's all determinant though, Clem's opinion depends on the player opinion :D

In the beginning of Season 2, Clementine can burn Kenny's picture, but not Lee's. Then later in the lodge, she has an option to say, "I never liked him". I think this means despite our friendly choices, Clem really doesn't care much about Kenny.

• I had a more or less Pro-Kenny playthrough and she elected to shoot me when I went back to see what happens, so I guess if you do the pragmatic things she'll shoot you.

• In S1E2 when you return from the camp, tell Andy that Danny needed something once you've talked to Kenny about the locked door. You then have one shot to talk to Katjaa who is otherwise not selectable during this scene. She will comment on some of your episode 1 choices which is neat :)
  • I thought I knew everything! Then I came across you here.

Yep, I knew that. Then she'll make Lee bury it. I know EVERYTHING.

• edited May 2014
    Yes, but the storywriter's gave Clem specific dialog and actions, which means she already has her own personalty. So in a way, what we get to choose from are all valid thoughts in her head.

That's all determinant though, Clem's opinion depends on the player opinion :D

• LIES!!

Clem actually drops her hat when going to the greenhouse, Luke gives it back later on. [This is in episode 3]

• Outside the building? He says something like it's locked, Kenny would have me pick the lock, which might actually now work now that we have the time XD
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

I also remember in my first ever play through of The Walking Dead there was this part when Clem and Lee go find the blow torch. Lee is trying to figure out how to open the door and he says this. "Maybe picking the lock might come in handy."

• The last chieve was "What Remains" not "All That Remains"

In "All that Remains" (Also the title was named because of the last achievement in "No time Left") Nick was partially responsible for a

• It's not in the game, but I think it would've been a creepy thing if the bowl of fruit in Carver's office were clementine oranges instead of apples.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.