Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• What?? Noooooooooooo ^-^

Why, because I'm Canadian?

• Racist.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

What?? Noooooooooooo ^-^

• Lol, that's not racism, that's stereotype, silly :)

Racist.

• Oh, so you're a smartass too? Cool. ^_^

Lol, that's not racism, that's stereotype, silly :)

• Hey, I politely corrected you, ok? :(

Oh, so you're a smartass too? Cool. ^_^

• My ass graduated top of the class in high school.It also has 2 master degrees.

Oh, so you're a smartass too? Cool. ^_^

• Don't crai, I don't hate u

Hey, I politely corrected you, ok? :(

• I knew it! :)

Don't crai, I don't hate u

• Stay away from my Noncy though, or i'll cut you >:)

I knew it! :)

• NOOO it's ME and Noncy.

Stay away from my Noncy though, or i'll cut you >:)

• NO, she's already chosen me as her own.
    We're running away together to Argentina.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

NOOO it's ME and Noncy.

• You wouldn't cut me, but yeah sure, whatever. If she can keep those "bouncies" away from me :P

• >:(

You wouldn't cut me, but yeah sure, whatever. If she can keep those "bouncies" away from me :P

• You don't know her like I do,did yo know that she's a hawaiian ferret with narcolepsy?Thought so.

NO, she's already chosen me as her own. We're running away together to Argentina.

• Hehehe. See? It's not my fault :3

>:(

• You like making me jealous, don't you? >:(

Hehehe. See? It's not my fault :3

• Yes :)

You like making me jealous, don't you? >:(

• *Kenny voice*

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Oh yeah and guys I won't be back on this forum for awhile(about six months) .It's school related.

• Hi Lee.
  • That last part was super happy...does this mean that the next part will shatter our happiness and kill a bunch of people? By the way I hope I still have some candy bars left #SavetheCandy
  • I like when you get violent.

• Dude, is your YouTube account "LightningFever86?"

Yes :)

• 2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• 1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well.

Hopefully the supply run at the pharmacy goes well. I think Jewf would cause mor etrouble if he were left behind, so you better take him with him. I also believe in safety in numbers, so that's why I chose that option.

And goddamnit, Tobi. You better have my babe in that community of yours. And if you treated her bad, I will make sure you will regret it, pal.

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• I made that account when I was 14, okayy?? Lol, yeah. That's me.
    Deceptio posted: »

Dude, is your YouTube account "LightningFever86?"

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    I just ran into one of your comments by pure random, on a video compilation of lightning strikes :O

And you made that when your were 14? Damn, that was a while ago.

I made that account when I was 14, okayy?? Lol, yeah. That's me.

• I'm literally all over YouTube. Yep, but I had another account before that when I was 12-13.
    Deceptio posted: »

I just ran into one of your comments by pure random, on a video compilation of lightning strikes :O And you made that when your were 14? Damn, that was a while ago.

• Hey, bro. BTW your character has this trucker hat on.

www.tactics.com/a/5gyx/9/quiksilver-diggler-trucker-hat-black.jpg

Lol. jk. B]
    Puncake32 posted: »

Hi Lee.

• xD

Hey, bro. BTW your character has this trucker hat on. www.tactics.com/a/5gyx/9/quiksilver-diggler-trucker-hat-black.jpg Lol. jk. B]

• You'll find out soon. I like your attitude but if you defy me, things are bound to get difficult for you.

1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well. Hopefully the supply run at the pharmacy goes well. I think Jewf would cause mor et

• Numero 1!

BTW Loved my entrance, I could just hear Carver's theme playing when I show up.

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• 1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well.

Yep, you are gonna kill me, sure of it now. I am the dead body on the road that Guilty and tntlee find.

• Alright, people. Going to go over to a friend's place, for a BBQ. So Idk when I'll be back, but I'll try to post some parts later on! Have a great Memorial Day!
  • I'm not the one who needs saving. From where you're standing, you're the one who needs.

PS: I'm gonna be sticking to my bad guy role on this thread here for now on.
    Markd4547 posted: »

WTF!! did you just say his your sniper he killed Cornpopper my villain bro. What I mean't was you could be my partner I was going to save you. I could kill you and all your men with a pistol!

• edited May 2014
    Well, I get the feeling he's just outright teasing us with Jewfreeus's risktaking at this point, so I'm pretty sure that'll go on until he learns the consequences the hard way...
    I'm guessing that my character's the dead body that they found on the road, and that my optimistic recovery is just a red herring...I at least hope that I get to make some sort of important decision before they kill me.
    Puncake might get hurt in trying to get revenge for the destruction of his boat...
    Guilty and tntlee are in a pretty bad place to be currently...
    We are totes gonna die.
    #SaveTheCandy

That last part was super happy...does this mean that the next part will shatter our happiness and kill a bunch of people? By the way I hope I still have some candy bars left #SavetheCandy

• You have a great Memorial Day too, Lee!

Alright, people. Going to go over to a friend's place, for a BBQ. So Idk when I'll be back, but I'll try to post some parts later on! Have a great Memorial Day!

• 2) Stah here, eking. I'm taking mista Jewf.

• edited May 2014
    A true villain gives the enemie the illusion of victory example joker interrogation and being locked up in Dark knight. I am at my most dangerous when I appear defeated. All my other villain bro's died there is space for you to take bullet for me you can have the privilege and honor of it

PS: this thread is my threatre to perform my villain act but lets see what you got anyway lol

I'm not the one who needs saving. From where you're standing, you're the one who needs. PS: I'm gonna be sticking to my bad guy role on this thread here for now on.

• You have a great Memorial Day too, TWDFan!

(Let's make a chain.)

You have a great Memorial Day too, Lee!

• edited May 2014
    You have a great Memorial Day too, Randomz89101!

(Not even American, but whatever).

You have a great Memorial Day too, TWDFan! (Let's make a chain.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.