Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
Hey all, we just put up the Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Collector's DVD for pre-order. If you bought the season from us, you can totally get it for free (plus shipping)!

If you bought an episode or two, you can upgrade for just $19.95 (cheap as free). Or, if you've been holding out for the disc version, you can pick it up for 34.95 and get free shipping!

In fact, the free shipping offer currently applies to any order over $25, which is good because we just added a bunch more Strong Bad stuff to the store. Mayhaps you should check it out. When you have a chance, of course.

Go get your disc! Plus some sweet bundles!

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Let's see what this bad boy has!

• All five Strong Bad game episodes for PC (requires DVD-ROM drive)
    • Game trailers and cartoon shorts
    • Complete Behind the Bad documentary
    • An MP3 soundtrack sampler

• Footage from Telltale's "Make a Scene with Strong Bad" panel at PAX 2008
    • Desktop wallpapers
    • Baddest of the Bands promo flyer
    • Easter eggs and surprise goodies!

Why is it called the MP3 Soundtrack "Sampler"? Wasn't the only music going to be on the DVD?

The content actually seems a bit slim, in comparison to what we got for Sam and Max. Here's hoping "Surprise goodies" contains a lot of cool little extra stuff that I'd like to see. I'm not even seeing concept any little "making of" stuff in there, like concept art and the like.
  • edited April 2009
    Yay! I've been waiting for this :D
  • edited April 2009
    ...wait, there aren't commentaies? D:

But a BotB Promo Poster? Nice. :0
  • edited April 2009
    Bah, I've bought them all on Wii, but want the bonuses...
  • edited April 2009
    Aaaaaand ordered.

Sure, it will take some time, but it makes no difference.

Also, did the payment system get an update? Right now I can pay trough Paypal without having to transfer money from my bank account.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Why is it called the MP3 Soundtrack "Sampler"? Wasn't the only music going to be on the DVD?

Yeah, the tracks on the DVD are the only tracks we're releasing, but it is not all of the music from the entire series like the Sam & Max soundtracks, so we decided to call it a sampler.
    But a BotB Promo Poster? Nice.

Well, it's a PDF on the data side of the disc. You can use it to print your own poster. :D

Strong Bad was a very different project than Sam & Max and we felt like the DVD contents needed to reflect that. That's why you don't see the exact same things we've done on the Sam & Max DVDs. (Also some things, like concept art, simply don't exist for Strong Bad!) But there are definitely some surprises in store that we didn't mention in the list of features...
    Also, did the payment system get an update? Right now I can pay trough Paypal without having to transfer money from my bank account.

Nothing on our end. Must have been a change on the PayPal side.
  • edited April 2009
    'eyy, a free DVD. (minus shipping) :D Well played, TT. Well played.
  • edited April 2009
    That free shipping offer is a good one, but I'm afraid I already got all the stuff I'd combine it with through that crazy 50% deal, so I'm going to wait a while.
    Pity you didn't make up with Videlectrix in time to have their logo on the box...
  • edited April 2009
    So I ordered this along with Wallace and Gromit and got free shipping. That worked out well. :D
  • edited April 2009
    dvd?
    happy yell time.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
  • edited April 2009
    Can't wait to get it :)
  • edited April 2009
    btw, how long does the fre shipping for 25$ and over deal last? i might hold off on this so i can get free ship with wallace and gromit.
  • I'm not going to get it if you don't make it free for everyone who bought sbcg4ap for the wii.
    edited April 2009
    btw, how long does the fre shipping for 25$ and over deal last?

Free shipping ends May 3.
  • Wait, I'm ordering it, and it say I have free shipping, until the end of the pre-order. Then it says the shipping's $5.25. Should I be worried about this?
  • edited April 2009
    I have the awesome 5 episodes. But they are on wii. How do i enter the code on the page when have wiitalaized? :confused::confused::confused:
  • edited April 2009
    I'm going to scream with joy and go call my dad for money now.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited April 2009
    Wait, I'm ordering it, and it say I have free shipping, until the end of the pre-order. Then it says the shipping's $5.25. Should I be worried about this?

Do you have more than $25 worth of merchandise in the order? If yes, shipping should display as FREE in the drop-down list. If it defaulted to FedEx, make sure to look at the list and select the Free USPS shipping.

If you're also trying to use a coupon, your order has to be $25 AFTER the coupon is applied.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please send me a PM with more info about which items are in your cart.
  • Emily wrote: »
    Do you have more than $25 worth of merchandise in the order?

I was one of those lucky, lucky souls who pre-ordered the entire season. I thought that made me get free shipping. Does it???:confused:
  • edited April 2009
    I was one of those lucky, lucky souls who pre-ordered the entire season. I thought that made me get free shipping. Does it???:confused:

Nopers.
    edited April 2009
    Season customers get the disc for free, but you have to pay shipping. BUT we're doing a deal right now where you get free shipping if you spend $25, so you can buy some other Strong Bad stuff or another game, and your shipping on the DVD will be free.
  • edited April 2009
    Nope, otherwise everyone would get free shipping. This is basically an attempt by Telltale to sell us more stuff now. Basically, the idea is "You're getting the DVD now? Well, if you've wanted anything else in our store that's $25 or more now, you can get it and we'll knock off shipping". You need to spend $25 now to get free shipping, not before. It's also probably to sell the whole season to people that waited for the disc, by promising free shipping to someone that buys the whole season now.

....On another note: Hey! Wow! The store automatically knows when I've already bought the season! When did that happen?!
  • edited April 2009
    And awesometastically, the free shipping for $25 of orders applies to international orders too! Had to take advantage of that and get some other items I didn't get during the W&G 50% off sale.

Telltale just keeps on taking my money.... I'm sure Aussie PM Kevin Rudd isn't liking that I'm spending my stimulus package on overseas orders :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    ....On another note: Hey! Wow! The store automatically knows when I've already bought the season! When did that happen?!

Muahaha.
  • edited April 2009
    The store... it knows too much...
  • edited April 2009
    If you buy a bundle do you still get the money off for owning an episode?
  • edited April 2009
    Can I get clarification on this, is there going to be a case file type item, I really have to know before may 4
  • edited April 2009
    will it be on wii
  • edited April 2009
    KNTR wrote: »
    Bah, I've bought them all on Wii, but want the bonuses...

That's life(apparently my life too) If only telltale could do something about it, but Nintendo probablynot like it:(
  • edited April 2009
    W&G156 wrote: »
    will it be on wii

no because the DVD is only for those people who buy the season from telltale's website. its a incinitive.
  • edited April 2009
    Okay, I just put in my order. Now I'll be staring at my mailbox for two months if anyone needs me.
  • edited April 2009
    I put everything in the cart that I wanted, but it came to about $2 off $25, so I'd be missing out on the offer and forking out $15+ for shipping. Problem solved by adding in the season 2 case file for $6. Even though I already own one it was cheaper than paying shipping! Plus you never know when a second Soul Train token could come in handy.
  • edited April 2009
    I've got a strange question, kinda pertaining to this - I noticed that the "Strong Bad's Extended Playlist" is Strong Bad Emails Discs 1-3 and 6. How come 4 and 5 aren't in the bundle? I prefer the full packs to having to hunt for a couple of DVDs...
  • edited April 2009
    I was going to wait for this until W&G's DVD but you guys know how to sell... free shipping! :D Now I've ordered all the cool figures and the S&M Case File (I'll buy S&M S2 here in Spain in June but I want it with the case file!) Err... I suppose there's no way you made some more of the Season 1 case files, do you?
  • edited April 2009

When you order the disc. In that order there has to be $25 worth of stuff. Not the one you got before the disc was available.
  • edited April 2009
    Meh, I bought the whole season for the Wii. I'm not sure if it's really worth another $35 for a handful of extras.
  • edited April 2009
    Man, I would totally buy this...if my dad didn't mind using the credit card online. I also have no PayPal, either... :(
  • edited April 2009
    is it possible to get a second, backup, dvd for only shipping as well?
    or do i have to pay all 34$ again?
  • edited April 2009
    Man, I would totally buy this...if my dad didn't mind using the credit card online. I also have no PayPal, either... :(
    Paypal is free to set up though and you can use those prepaid visa cards.
  • edited April 2009
    If I get Wallace and Gromit along with the DVD, does that mean I get them right away or when my DVD comes?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.