Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Maybe xValkyKingOumaShux, or GuiltyKingValkyShu? I don't know! I'm not good at this, you come up with this one. I already made

AllThatFreeus

Which I still boat!!

Guilty seems a bit... overbearing.

• Sorry, nothing personal :-\

NO! CC how could you!? Whatever, I always choose the moral option and face the consequences. Damn that decision.... Well it was Guilty's

• CC HAS to do it, man!

Sorry, nothing personal :-\

• Hey... How could you shoot someone as sexy as me?

WHAT. THE. FUCK? Dammit! >:( Should have fucking shot him. xValkyx: 4) Say nothing.

• I don't boat it, so I can't come up with a name.

AllThatFreeus is my OTP.

Maybe xValkyKingOumaShux, or GuiltyKingValkyShu? I don't know! I'm not good at this, you come up with this one. I already made AllThatFreeus Which I still boat!!

• Lol, that's true!

Hmm, different votes so far. This one should be interesting. B]

• I didn't want to, until I found out how evil you were. >:(

Hey... How could you shoot someone as sexy as me?

• then you've never been in Montreal XD there were riots EVERYWHERE a year ago, it was bloody chaos in the streets. Someone even got their face blown off...

Yep. That's as best as riots get in Canada . (Plot twist, that skateboard guy is American... Probably)

• Yeah that's really what I mean by 'done well'! I'd like to matter, so to speak. :P Being 'just another dead one' would really suck. ):

That's true, we have! I'm not really sure! I guess I don't talk to many people here. Never too late though! :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Yeah, I'm also hoping we get to interact a bit more. Our character mash well with each other. To be honest with you, I'm okay with dying

• Oh no I'm totally fine with it. Cool character :D.

• I STILL haven't read the books...or watched the show actually...What's Game Of Thrones again ? JK XD but I really should read the books someday...maybe...perhaps...i'll see llol

TWDFan86 posted: »

................. -_-

• 1) It was my fault.

Oh nooo. ):

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• What can I say... I'm a boater!

But yeah #AllThatFreeus needs to continue!

I don't boat it, so I can't come up with a name. AllThatFreeus is my OTP.

• See we're on the same page here.

That's a shame. You seem like a really nice and sweet girl. We're friends now. I try to be nice most of the time so don't worry lol.

sardines posted: »

Yeah that's really what I mean by 'done well'! I'd like to matter, so to speak. :P Being 'just another dead one' would really suck. ): That's true, we have! I'm not really sure! I guess I don't talk to many people here. Never too late though!

• She's nice and sweet, and yet you called me a perverted witch.

I feel so special. =)

See we're on the same page here. That's a shame. You seem like a really nice and sweet girl. We're friends now. I try to be nice most of the time so don't worry lol.

• Our relationshiop is.... Special.

I have to be respectful towards her. You and me communicate differently.

Oh yes, you're special. You lonely sociopath =)

She's nice and sweet, and yet you called me a perverted witch. I feel so special.

• Really? What happened? Trying to separate from Canada?

then you've never been in Montreal XD there were riots EVERYWHERE a year ago, it was bloody chaos in the streets. Someone even got their face blown off...

• Ehhh it was too crowded anyways

• I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended...

Our relationshiop is.... Special. I have to be respectful towards her. You and me communicate differently. Oh yes, you're special. You lonely sociopath

• Haha, should we pinky promise now that we're friends? :P

In all seriousness, you seem nice too! :D Again, I seriously hope your character doesn't die in this. o___o You deserve more screentime! Or... whatever the equivalent is in this.

See we're on the same page here. That's a shame. You seem like a really nice and sweet girl. We're friends now. I try to be nice most of the time so don't worry lol.

• I'll give Guilty the benefit of the doubt since I'm the jealous type too, lol.

xValkyx: 1) It was my fault.

Fucking CC, you monster! :/

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• A pinky swear is forever.

Oh, I'm super nice when I want to,

Yeah well, even if my character dies I'm still gonna be here in person. In person ? You know what I mean.

sardines posted: »

Haha, should we pinky promise now that we're friends? :P In all seriousness, you seem nice too! Again, I seriously hope your character doesn't die in this. o___o You deserve more screentime! Or... whatever the equivalent is in this.

• nope, ungrateful students against the government...I was part of it at some point to be honest...then people got greedy and asked for FREE college admissions, even though we had already reached our goal along the way. I just couldn't support an impossible and actually quite idiotic request.

Really? What happened? Trying to separate from Canada?

• I love you Woodbury. Of course you should be flattered.

If I treat you like this it means you're special to me. Ain't that cute ?

Hands giant chocolate bunny with two heads.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended...

• You'd beat someone up for looking at your girlfriend the wrong way?

I'll give Guilty the benefit of the doubt since I'm the jealous type too, lol. xValkyx: 1) It was my fault. Fucking CC, you monster!

• D'aww, you're precious :3

I love you too, BFF.

I love you Woodbury. Of course you should be flattered. If I treat you like this it means you're special to me. Ain't that cute ? Hands giant chocolate bunny with two heads.

• edited May 2014

Lol, he's not really jealous, he's been in Tobi's warehouse for a month working. His girl guards him, and he can't attack her because it's his girl. He's trying, but Tobi and him argue a lot. He's under a lot of stress and he's realizing that.

I'll give Guilty the benefit of the doubt since I'm the jealous type too, lol. xValkyx: 1) It was my fault. Fucking CC, you monster!

• yes? No?......Nah, I'm too soft to start a fight. I'd probably just have a private conversation with them.

You'd beat someone up for looking at your girlfriend the wrong way?

• I wouldn't change my BFF for anyone.

Seriously, you've quickly become one of my favorite people on here. You're awesome, and a great friend.

You're still a lovely witch, though.

D'aww, you're precious I love you too, BFF.

• Lame x_x

Toughen up, old sport.

yes? No?......Nah, I'm too soft to start a fight. I'd probably just have a private conversation with them.

• haha that is quite cruel , CC's a dick !
    anyway, Valky's story seems like a throwback to Reggie's situation...I feel like there's no winner here...
    so... might as well take the blame
    1) it was my fault

Oh and Pro, i forgot to mention that my character should also have a dark past but tries to get over it, like the death of someone he held close to his heart...or something that has to do with a deal gone wrong or something.

You'd beat someone up for looking at your girlfriend the wrong way?

• Just go, you two! I'll distract them and then make my escape.

Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment.

SaltLick305 "Run!" I yelled out to PrivateJoe and Sardines, as a horde of walkers were closing in on us. "We're never going to get out

• That means a lot to me =) You're one of my favourite people on here too.

-hugs-

I wouldn't change my BFF for anyone. Seriously, you've quickly become one of my favorite people on here. You're awesome, and a great friend. You're still a lovely witch, though.

• Hey, come on. I don't fight...unless if you caught me on a really REALLY bad day. I haven't been that mad since I was like 13 :P

Lame x_x Toughen up, old sport.

• say nothing

• I even "Fought" that troll for you. Though he didn't out up much of a fight.

I just started making sarcastic jokes and he seemed lost.

That means a lot to me You're one of my favourite people on here too. -hugs-

• Oh okay. Well, I have a very high tolerance level on everything, so nvm. But if you put me in a ZA, that may change :x

Lol, he's not really jealous, he's been in Tobi's warehouse for a month working. His girl guards him, and he can't attack her because it's his girl. He's trying, but Tobi and him argue a lot. He's under a lot of stress and he's realizing that.

• Did someone steal your Gameboy Advance?

Hey, come on. I don't fight...unless if you caught me on a really REALLY bad day. I haven't been that mad since I was like 13 :P

• 4) Say nothing.
    Let's see what Tobi and Toxic do...

• edited May 2014

Yeah, he was a fool. x_x

I even "Fought" that troll for you. Though he didn't out up much of a fight. I just started making sarcastic jokes and he seemed lost.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.