Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Well, no. Some kid and his brother kept bothering my niece, so I threw out the first punch, lol.

Did someone steal your Gameboy Advance?

• Haha, exactly!

Alright, I'm going to check something and then put up another part for the day. Maybe two more, but I'll see.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh okay. Well, I have a very high tolerance level on everything, so nvm. But if you put me in a ZA, that may change :x

• edited May 2014

Two more? You're on a roll! :)

Haha, exactly! Alright, I'm going to check something and then put up another part for the day. Maybe two more, but I'll see.

• You've got to understand, some people don't know how to behave around a pretty woman.

The whole thing was pathetic.

I enjoy fighting trolls, though. They never have an answer for me.

Yeah, he was a fool. x_x

• That's some tough shit. xD

Well, no. Some kid and his brother kept bothering my niece, so I threw out the first punch, lol.

• llol i defended my niece the same way when i was younger XD Hey he was asking for it...how can anyone bother something as cute as my niece ! It's like if someone was bothering Clementine! You just don't do that D:
    the funny part is even though i punched him and probably broke something, his mother was like " You deserved it". aaaaah memories :P

Well, no. Some kid and his brother kept bothering my niece, so I threw out the first punch, lol.

• edited May 2014

1) It was my fault.
    I'm gonna turn the other cheek on this one.

Hmm, different votes so far. This one should be interesting. B]

• Yeah, I guess so. But they really pissed me off :P

That's some tough shit. xD

• The faster we get to the later chapters the better!

Two more? You're on a roll!

• Well, thank you, my knight in shining armour. Lol.

Usually I'm pretty passive about stuff like that, unless they start targeting someone else other than me. I don't like letting them think they can bother me. There were a few people on here who backed me up, and I'm grateful for that. =)

SaltLick305 posted: »

You've got to understand, some people don't know how to behave around a pretty woman. The whole thing was pathetic. I enjoy fighting trolls, though. They never have an answer for me.

• Lmaooo! "You deserved it"? She really said that? Nice! xD

llol i defended my niece the same way when i was younger XD Hey he was asking for it...how can anyone bother something as cute as my niece !

• I've never punched anyone before. I've slapped, kicked shins, threw water in faces, but never actually gave someone a knuckle sandwich. Maybe that's a good thing. ^_^

Yeah, I guess so. But they really pissed me off :P

• I absolutely agree. Think you can finish before July 4th? ._.

The faster we get to the later chapters the better!

• Surprised you never pushed anyone off of buildings. Haha, I'm kidding xD

I've never punched anyone before. I've slapped, kicked shins, threw water in faces, but never actually gave someone a knuckle sandwich. Maybe that's a good thing. ^_^

• edited May 2014

Probably not. I don't know how long this will go on for, lol.

I absolutely agree. Think you can finish before July 4th? ._.

• Don't worry, whenever I see shit like that happening to you I'll step in and watch your back.

I've been known as a Troll-Buster for quite a while now. We all care about you, that's why we defend you. Even against harmless buffoonery.

Well, thank you, my knight in shining armour. Lol. Usually I'm pretty passive about stuff like that, unless they start targeting someone

• Hey, I don't want to go to jail, okay?

I'm sure if I could get away with it, I'd have done it already. =P

Surprised you never pushed anyone off of buildings. Haha, I'm kidding xD

• that kid was annoying as fuck and a complete dick so yeah, he did xD My niece was so happy , it was like that scene where Lee hugs Clementine :D If there's one thing i hate it's douchebags, no matter their age, i hate them with a passion...it brings humanity back centuries...ain't no progress there ! Then my friends ask my help and advice and yadda yadda yadda yadda...just dump the damn guy...problem solved...

Lmaooo! "You deserved it"? She really said that? Nice! xD

• Awww, alrighty then.

Probably not. I don't know how long this will go on for, lol.

• And you call ME a sinner! xD

Hey, I don't want to go to jail, okay? I'm sure if I could get away with it, I'd have done it already. =P

• Jesus understands. He and I are BFFs. ^_^

And you call ME a sinner! xD

• We all hate douchebags, so you're not alone :P

that kid was annoying as fuck and a complete dick so yeah, he did xD My niece was so happy , it was like that scene where Lee hugs Clementin

• "Just dump the damn guy."

That's the solution for everything.

that kid was annoying as fuck and a complete dick so yeah, he did xD My niece was so happy , it was like that scene where Lee hugs Clementin

• That I'm sure you are :P

Jesus understands. He and I are BFFs. ^_^

• Well, thank you. I'll make sure to do the same for you, and everyone else =)

We gotta watch each others backs here.

Don't worry, whenever I see shit like that happening to you I'll step in and watch your back. I've been known as a Troll-Buster for quite a while now. We all care about you, that's why we defend you. Even against harmless buffoonery.

• Well for bad relationships , indeed. Unless you actually like friends whining about their shitty love interest. Plenty of fish in the sea i say, just move on and go from there. Just my two cents.

"Just dump the damn guy." That's the solution for everything.

• I don't think you have to worry about me. Most trolls here know me so they don't mess with me.

I'm glad we spoke. How did we meet anyway ? XD. I forgot with all the awesome conversations we've had.

Well, thank you. I'll make sure to do the same for you, and everyone else We gotta watch each others backs here.

• I'll probably watch the show sooner or later since everyone's talking about it.

I STILL haven't read the books...or watched the show actually...What's Game Of Thrones again ? JK XD but I really should read the books someday...maybe...perhaps...i'll see llol

• Ummm... Honestly, I've forgotten too. I want to say we met while we were discussing my whitexican background, but I could be totally wrong. I've seen you around a lot, but I don't remember the first time we started actually talking to each other. I don't pay attention to things like that, sorry v_v

And then you started talking in Spanish and I'm like, "well okay, this guy knows his shit" lmfao.

I don't think you have to worry about me. Most trolls here know me so they don't mess with me. I'm glad we spoke. How did we meet anyway ? XD. I forgot with all the awesome conversations we've had.

• Why before July 4th?

Awww, alrighty then.

• I'm going to the Dominican Republic that day and staying there through August 12th. I might not have internet access. If I do, it'd be for like once a week.

Why before July 4th?

• Lol that's exactly how it happened. You had seen me around ? Weird, when you joined I was away for a month or so.

When I came back and I saw you here I realized you were knew. I started seeing you everywhere and I was like "This girl is so fucking awesome" but I never tried to talk to you.

Now we're BFF.

Ummm... Honestly, I've forgotten too. I want to say we met while we were discussing my whitexican background, but I could be totally wrong.

• Wow, that sounds like fun ^_^

I'll probably be visiting family in Mexico this summer, I don't know yet.

I'm going to the Dominican Republic that day and staying there through August 12th. I might not have internet access. If I do, it'd be for like once a week.

• I was looking at threads that had been posted before I had joined, and I remember seeing you and thinking that you were pretty funny. Like ones back from April. I'm not a stalker, I swear v_v

Lol that's exactly how it happened. You had seen me around ? Weird, when you joined I was away for a month or so. When I came back and I

• Yeah, it's fun most of the time. Not the last time I went, though.

That's neat! I didn't know you were Mexican too :o

Wow, that sounds like fun ^_^ I'll probably be visiting family in Mexico this summer, I don't know yet.

• Whitexican*. Yeah, my dad's brown as a graham cracker and my mom looks like snow.

Yeah, it's fun most of the time. Not the last time I went, though. That's neat! I didn't know you were Mexican too

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014

Oh you totally weren't stalking me.

She thought I was funny before we were friends. My night was made.

I stalked you a bit when I came back to the forum, not gonna lie. I went through your profile a bit to see what you were all about XD.

I was looking at threads that had been posted before I had joined, and I remember seeing you and thinking that you were pretty funny. Like ones back from April. I'm not a stalker, I swear v_v

• Haha, well I guess there's no need to stalk each other anymore now that we're BFFs. xD

Oh you totally weren't stalking me. She thought I was funny before we were friends. My night was made. I stalked you a bit when I came back to the forum, not gonna lie. I went through your profile a bit to see what you were all about XD.

• Are you admitting that you stalked me too ? XD.

Haha, well I guess there's no need to stalk each other anymore now that we're BFFs. xD

• Haha! It's the opposite with my parents. My mom is brown and my dad (now passed) was white like me :P

Whitexican*. Yeah, my dad's brown as a graham cracker and my mom looks like snow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.