Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 4) Say nothing. (It wasn't her who messed up. Guilty needs to calm the fuck down)

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• Aww, your dad died? I'm sorry =(

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha! It's the opposite with my parents. My mom is brown and my dad (now passed) was white like me :P

• Um. Well. No. Yes.

... Maybe.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Are you admitting that you stalked me too ? XD.

• Yeah, just two days before I was born. Thanks, it's alright, though :)

Aww, your dad died? I'm sorry =(

• Nobody believes I'm Mexican, because I'm too white :c

Whitexican*. Yeah, my dad's brown as a graham cracker and my mom looks like snow.

• Brother, you got skin like an English kid.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nobody believes I'm Mexican, because I'm too white :c

• Proof that this friendship was meant to happen.

Stalkers4Life

Um. Well. No. Yes. ... Maybe.

• It's still sad though.

My parents are divorced. My dad wants me to move back to Mexico with him, but I love Canada too much to leave.

Yeah, just two days before I was born. Thanks, it's alright, though

• Damn, that sucks. So now you're torn between those two. I wish I can give you good advice, but I've never been through that before, lol. But what you're doing now seems to work I think: just visit him and his family every once a while :)

It's still sad though. My parents are divorced. My dad wants me to move back to Mexico with him, but I love Canada too much to leave.

• I feel you. My graduation is coming and I have to pick one of my parents to come. Because if they both come, they'll start fighting :/

It's still sad though. My parents are divorced. My dad wants me to move back to Mexico with him, but I love Canada too much to leave.

• Look at your gravatar >.>

Brother, you got skin like an English kid.

• NoFilter#CompletelyNatural

I must be a ghost.

Look at your gravatar >.>

• 1) It was my fault.

Not that I want Valky to die, but I think this is the safest option. She has been there the longest and maybe they'd go easier on her. I have a feeling that Tobi and Emu heard the whole fight though.

I am really confused about the second part. I have no idea what is going on! I think part of it is all the initials for the usernames. Could someone tell me what all the initials stand for? And what happened? Please ignore my stupidity :)

xValkyx I still kept remembering that day. Remembering when Guilty shot that man and killed him. I wasn't used to seeing him act that way

• You must be....

NoFilter#CompletelyNatural I must be a ghost.

• My dad will probably be back in Mexico before I graduate, so my mom will come with her stupid boyfriend. Who is also Mexican. She has a thing for Mexican dudes, I think.

I feel you. My graduation is coming and I have to pick one of my parents to come. Because if they both come, they'll start fighting

• AC = Alive_Clem

CC = ClementineCultist

Broken = imighthavebrokenit

1) It was my fault. Not that I want Valky to die, but I think this is the safest option. She has been there the longest and maybe they'd

• I don't boat/ship/yacht/canoe/kayak/raft it, but xValkyKingOumaShux sounds best though it's a bit of a mouthful.

Maybe xValkyKingOumaShux, or GuiltyKingValkyShu? I don't know! I'm not good at this, you come up with this one. I already made AllThatFreeus Which I still boat!!

• Can I come to your graduation and tell your family we're running away to Argentina? :o

My dad will probably be back in Mexico before I graduate, so my mom will come with her stupid boyfriend. Who is also Mexican. She has a thing for Mexican dudes, I think.

• I raft it. LOL.

I don't boat/ship/yacht/canoe/kayak/raft it, but xValkyKingOumaShux sounds best though it's a bit of a mouthful.

• edited May 2014

Dont_Look_Back

(!) Open the front door and call them over.

I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere to go. I thought about it for a moment. I got up and ran over to the door. I knew I was taking a risk by trying to help these guys, but maybe they would be able to help me out.

Once I reached the door, I quickly unlocked it. I opened it and said."Hey! You two, over here!"

They both took notice, and the police officer spoke."Look, CSB. Over there!" He was grabbing at the other guy's hoodie and pointing at me.

"I know, Kunny. Come on!" He told him, and they both started running towards me.

I Held the door open and waited until they both got in. Once they did, I closed it and locked the door. I was looking through the window display as the walkers were slowly heading in our direction.

"Phew. Thanks for saving us." The officer said while holding his knees and breathing heavily.

"This small store won't hold them off for long, we should escape while we still can." The guy in the hoodie said to us."Thanks for saving us. I'm CoolStoryBro and this is Kunny."

"You're welcome. I'm Dont_Look_Back."

CSB put the boxes of food down and unzipped his backpack, and started to put them in."Kunny helped me out one day. I almost became walker food if he hadn't shown up when he did."

"What happened?" I asked them.

Kunny spoke up."It was nothing." He smiled."He was trapped on top of a van with a crowd of walkers surrounding it. I was driving my cruiser and put the sirens on, I led them to me and CSB was able to get down. Then I turned my car around and picked him up. He reminds me of my rookie partner, who I was trapped with for a short while, during a prison riot. His name was Cameron, I believe."

CSB looked up at him while zipping up his backpack."Heh, well maybe Cameron is still alive out there. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, man."

"No problem, kiddo." He told him. He then turned to me."So, what happened to you? Where's your group?"

Before I could answer, we all heard banging on the window display. I turned around and saw the walkers trying desperately to get in.

"Shit! We should go. That's not going to hold!" CSB said out loud.

"Is there a back door or something?!" Kunny asked me.

I turned to him."Uh, yeah. Right behind the counter."

"C'mon you two, let's get out of here!" Kunny yelled to us.

They headed behind the counter and I followed.

"Box of cookies?" CSB said while turning to look at me.

"Yeah, there's no more." I replied.

Kunny opened the door and we headed inside my dad's small office. KSHH! We heard a loud noise and turned to see that the walkers had broken in. "They're making their way inside!" I told the two.

Kunny ran to the back door and kicked it open."Alright, time to go!"

We ran outside and noticed we didn't know where to go. There was a fence in front of us that led to another road, or we could go behind the other buildings and stay in the town until we found a secure place.

"Which way do we go?!" CSB asked us.

"Two options, but I don't know." Kunny replied.

The walkers didn't know we were behind the store. I ran to check around the corner and it was empty. I looked over the fence and it was just a grassy area with an empty road. I turned to see what was behind the buildings and it seemed like we would be able to sneak away.

Kunny turned to me."You probably know the area better. Which way should we go?" He asked me.

1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in.

2) Let's climb over the fence, and see where that road leads us to.

Markd4547

A month had passed since Corn's death, and our attack on the farm. I was able to get away, but ditched my car a long time ago since it had a flat. It was a piece of shit anyway. I wanted to find the people that killed my partner, but when I went back to see if they were still there, they were long gone. I saw a walker eating Corn's intestines on the side of the road. I went over and stabbed it in the head and then cut it up in pieces. I smelled like shit since a lot of it's blood and guts got all over me. I put the pieces in a garbage bag and then burned it. After that, I walked back down to the countryside and ran into a few of those walkers. At first they didn't notice me, I had my knife out ready to kill any that got close to me. But they ignored me and kept walking by. I realized that the smell made them think I was one of them. I was able to hide in groups and make my way over to different kinds of stores, where I grabbed some supplies and ammo.

This time I was in a small town. I was disguised as one of them. I had covered my self in walker guts and smeared their blood all over my clothes. I was in the middle of a large horde of walkers, looking around at them as they walked by me. I was trying to get to a gun shop to see if there was anything worth taking. I slowly started walking and made my way over to it. I had my knife in hand, ready to attack just in case anything happened. I saw all different types of walkers. Some with their limbs missing, organs hanging out, even some with no legs still crawling around. I ignored them as they ignored me, though. I kept walking forward and noticed someone up on the roof of the gun shop.

BANG a shot was fired from up on the roof. I could see a man holding a rifle and aiming at the horde. The walkers took notice and made their way towards the shop.

"The fuck is that asshole doing?! He's going to ruin my chances of getting in that shop!" I said to myself.

BANG another shot was fired and a walker next to me fell down.

"Shit. If he shoots me, I'm done for..."

I needed to think of a way to get out of this situation. If the horde noticed I wasn't one of them, then they could potentially come after me. But, if I stayed here and kept walking, that sniper could kill me at any second. I needed to think of something...

1) Run off to the side of a building.

2) Keep walking over to the gun shop, pretending I'm a walker.

3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

4) Take out my AK47 and shoot at the sniper.

5) Take out my grenade, set it down and run to cover.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Yes. xD

Then afterwards we can jump into a limousine and drive off into the sunset.

Can I come to your graduation and tell your family we're running away to Argentina?

• Will there be milkshakes?

Yes. xD Then afterwards we can jump into a limousine and drive off into the sunset.

• Please don't take offense to this and I don't mean it in a mean way but I thought you were Asian from your gravatar. Maybe its because it's in b & w?

NoFilter#CompletelyNatural I must be a ghost.

• If you want there to be =)

Will there be milkshakes?

• edited May 2014

Dont_Look_Back: 2) Let's climb over the fence, and see where that road leads us to. (stay away from cities/towns)

Markd4547: 3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• Thank you! So did the people Rafoli just meet betray him or the two people he has been traveling with?

AC = Alive_Clem CC = ClementineCultist Broken = imighthavebrokenit

• 4) Say Nothing

Hopefully chaos doesn't ensue. ;)

Plus, I'm finally caught up on reading. Everyone, stop typing so damn fast! :P

• I want there to be milkshakes. Also hot sauce.

If you want there to be

• Maybe it's because it's in black and white, or maybe my eyeliner makes my eyes narrower.

I can assure you, I'm not Asian, lol. xD

Please don't take offense to this and I don't mean it in a mean way but I thought you were Asian from your gravatar. Maybe its because it's in b & w?

• Just CC. He knocked out Rafoli and then stole their R.V, which had their food, supplies, clothes everything!

Thank you! So did the people Rafoli just meet betray him or the two people he has been traveling with?

• Milkshakes and hot sauce... together? o_O

I want there to be milkshakes. Also hot sauce.

• Yeah, ClementineCultist just met Rafoli and out of nowhere he decides to be an asshole :c

Thank you! So did the people Rafoli just meet betray him or the two people he has been traveling with?

• No, seperate. Milkshakes for drinking, hot sauce for recreational use.

Milkshakes and hot sauce... together? o_O

• 2) Let's climb over the fence, and see where that road leads us to.

Maybe they can find the farm group or the school group.

3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

None of the options are ideal, but this one seems the safest. Only problem is if walking in a different direction away from the walkers will draw the sniper's attention....

Dont_Look_Back (!) Open the front door and call them over. I watched as the walkers were getting closer to them and they had nowhere t

• Dont_Look_Back: 1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in.

Markd4547: 3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

• edited May 2014

2) Let's climb over the fence, and see where that road leads us to.

Those cookies were tempting...

5) Take out my grenade, set it down and run to cover.

Diversions and chaos are never useless.

• 1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. ( People like Corn could kill them )

3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around. ( I want Mark to be safe o.o)

Dont_Look_Back: 2) Let's climb over the fence, and see where that road leads us to. (stay away from cities/towns) Markd4547: 3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

• Think you replied to me by mistake :P

1) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. ( People like Corn could kill them ) 3) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around. ( I want Mark to be safe o.o)

• Oh, I see now. xD

No, seperate. Milkshakes for drinking, hot sauce for recreational use.

• Lol, it's okay. One more part for today, going to start it now.

Think you replied to me by mistake :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.