Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, I love how they're fighting because of your character. This is great! This is only a small portion of your evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJbXFxcB4E

Do you know what I see in you? A lost child, someone who failed to properly adapt to the world and let it consume himself. Someone who could

• Well then I'm glad you think so :D

Puncake32 posted: »

It's .... AWESOME.

• UNANIMOUS VOTES HERE. VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

ATR WILL SAY THAT HER AND JEWF ARE JUST TALKING

AllThatRemains (!) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. "Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment."

• edited May 2014

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

DLB WILL SUGGEST GOING INTO THE TOOL SHOP

RAFOLI WILL SUGGEST TAKING CC WITH THEM AND USING THE RV TO FIND SHADOW

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• "To find his shadow"? What is he, a groundhog? xD

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART! DLB WILL SUGGEST GOING INTO THE TOOL SHOP RAFOLI WILL SUGGEST TAKING CC WITH THEM AND USING THE RV TO FIND SHADOW

• Lol, I put to find his son first and then changed it to Shadow the last second. Forgot to erase the his part, haha. B]

Going to see where I left off and then start another part. "nooS"

TWDFan86 posted: »

"To find his shadow"? What is he, a groundhog? xD

• edited May 2014

2) There's a tool shop over there. Hopefully they can find more weapons.

1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son. Damn... we fucked up lol

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• Oh, haha! Alright, you do that c:

Lol, I put to find his son first and then changed it to Shadow the last second. Forgot to erase the his part, haha. B] Going to see where I left off and then start another part. "nooS"

• I... don't believe you.

Oh we're just gonna have a little chat....

• edited June 2014

Markd4547

(!) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around.

BANG! Another shot was fired by the the sniper. I watched as the horde was making their way to his direction. A whole bunch of them were all around me. I started to slowly walk to the right side, hoping that he wouldn't spot me. As I was slowly walking away.BANG! another shot fired and a walker standing right in front of me got hit.

"Fuck this." I thought to myself as I laid down on my stomach and started to make my way over to a small alleyway.

I was careful not to try to get the walkers attention on me. I was about half way from the alleyway, when all of a sudden one of those dumb walkers tripped and fell on top on me. I froze up, but stayed quiet. I gripped my knife and was ready to stab it if anything went wrong. BLAM! The sniper shot again. I felt the walker crawling away and getting off of my back.

"Too close." I said to myself. I looked up and I was five feet away from my destination. I looked around as the walkers kept moving. I slowly got up again and started to walk. Once I reached the sidewalk."BLAM!* I felt a very sharp pain on my left calf. "Agh... ufgh... ahh..." I fell to the ground trying not to scream. I bit my forearm, trying not to yell out in anger.

"I SEE YOU THERE, BUDDY!" I heard a voice shout.

At that moment I knew that the sniper realized I wasn't a walker. I got up and dove into the alleyway, using my good leg.BLAM! He fired another shot where I was laying down before. As I was looking back, a few of the walkers noticed my blood on the sidewalk and then they were heading towards me."FUCK!" I said to myself. I got up holding my calf and tried to get away. I saw a small gate blocking the path, it had a padlock on it. I looked back and noticed more walkers making their way to me. I knew that shooting my gun would attract attention, but they were already trying to reach me. I looked down at the padlock."Fuck it. I need to get out of here." I said while taking out my handgun. I moved back a bit and took aim. I shot the padlock three times before it came off.

I didn't waste any time. I started moving and turned the corner. I looked back and still had some time, I checked my calf and the bullet passed trough it. I took my knife and carefully cut the sleeves off of my sweater. I wrapped them around my calf, over my black cargo pants, to stop the bleeding. I was careful not to put the part that had the walker blood over it. I felt a bit of pain when I put my weight down, but I was able to walk. "No pain. No gain." I said to myself. I ran forward and leaned my back against the wall. I took a peak and noticed the sniper was still on top on the roof, His gun was sticking out and I could see his arm. He probably thought I was dead by now. I couldn't take a shot at him from here though, since a giant sign was blocking the way. I checked the gun shop and the walkers were slowly getting closer to it. I looked back of me and saw the small group of walkers making their way over. I looked out again and I noticed a broken down police cruiser in the street, and a car parked on the side. I checked the side of the gun shop, I saw some steel steps and wondered if I could sneak up behind the sniper. I wanted some revenge...

1) Sneak over to the cruiser, then sneak over to the side of the gun shop.

2) Throw a grenade in front of the shop, use the distraction to run over to the shop.

SweetPeaClem

(!) We should leave. Find another place to stay.

AWESOMEO was waiting for me to say something. I looked up and said."We should leave. Find another place to stay."

"YES!" WTD was happy to hear that.

"Okay then. It's settled. Let's take our things and get out of here." Raging said to us.

Mokonage sighed."Alright. We have to hurry though."

AWESOMEO turned around and saw the horde."Hurry guys!"

All of us ran back into the tunnel and we grabbed our things. Once we were finished. I was outside looking at the apple tree as it's leaves were slowly fallen off. Mokonage picked an apple off and handed it to me."Here you go. It may be the last one you have for a while." He said to me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I put it away and we all turned to watch the horde.

"Alright everyone. It's time to go..." AWESOMEO told us.

We started to run away. We didn't know where we were heading. First my farm, and now our underground home. It seemed like we had nothing left.

The next morning we were lost, walking into another town. The place seemed deserted, but there were a lot of roamers all over the place. We didn't know if we would run into anyone that was still alive. We walked down the street and saw an overturned van. I kept picturing what might have happened in the area. I could imagine people running scared, walkers all over trying to eat them. They were thoughts that I would have never imagined before.

We made our way over to an alleyway. WTD peaked out with PowerfulStache's rifle and said."I see a department store over there. Maybe we could find some supplies."

Raging spoke up."What else do you see?"

"I see a hunting store and a fishing store."

Raging looked down."Hmm, with all those walkers out here..."

AWESOMEO spoke up."We should try one of the stores, or maybe we could split up and try them all?"

WTD turned back to us."Not a bad idea. Who wants to go with who and where?"

"I think SweetPea should decide." Mokonage said to us.

I sighed."Again?"

WTD looked at me."Yeah, why not? We trust you, SweetPea." He said with a smile.

I looked at them."Well okay..."

So we had three places to check. A hunting store, a department store, and a fishing store. Hopefully they weren't all looted out by now. Hmm...

1) WTD and AWESOMEO check the fishing store. I'll go to the department store with Raging. Mokonage you check the hunting store

2) Mokonage and Raging check the fishing store. I'll go to the Department store by myself. WTD and AWESOMEO check the hunting store.

3) Raging you check the department store. I'll go to the fishing store with Mokonage and AWESOMEO. WTD you check the hunting store.

4) WTD and I will check the hunting store. AWESOMEO you check the department store by yourself. Mokonage and Raging check the fishing store.

5) We can all check the hunting store first.

6) We can all check the fishing store first.

7) we can all check the department store first.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited May 2014

2) Throw a grenade in front of the shop, use the distraction to run over to the shop.

5) We can all check the hunting store first.

SweetDuck?

Markd4547 (!) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around. BANG! Another shot was fired by the the

• edited May 2014

Mark: 1) Sneak over to the cruiser, then sneak over to the side of the gun shop.

SweetPea: 5) We can all check the hunting store first.

Markd4547 (!) Slowly walk towards the side of the buildings next to me, and try to go around. BANG! Another shot was fired by the the

• edited May 2014

1) Sneak over to the cruiser, then sneak over to the side of the gun shop.

Hey sneaking got him this far

1) WTD and AWESOMEO check the fishing store. I'll go to the department store with Raging. Mokonage you check the hunting store

Got a feeling there's going to be a lot of walkers in the department store.

• SweetPeaClem: 5) We can all check the hunting store first. (I don't think splitting up is a good idea).

Markd4547: 1) Sneak over to the cruiser, then sneak over to the side of the gun shop.

• I don't think splitting up is a good idea

Damn right.

SweetPeaClem: 5) We can all check the hunting store first. (I don't think splitting up is a good idea). Markd4547: 1) Sneak over to the cruiser, then sneak over to the side of the gun shop.

• I boat it.

SweetDuckForever

2) Throw a grenade in front of the shop, use the distraction to run over to the shop. 5) We can all check the hunting store first. SweetDuck?

• Characters smile at each other = INSTANT SHIP

2) Throw a grenade in front of the shop, use the distraction to run over to the shop. 5) We can all check the hunting store first. SweetDuck?

• Lol at 2), though. Who would want SweetPea going anywhere by herself?

I don't think splitting up is a good idea Damn right.

• Another part will be up "Soon"

I don't think splitting up is a good idea Damn right.

• That's how it works -_-

Characters smile at each other = INSTANT SHIP

• Lies!

"We trust you" = "We'll bang, ok?"

That's how it works -_-

• Hey, she can take care of herself, remember? :p

Lol at 2), though. Who would want SweetPea going anywhere by herself?

• She did respond with "Okay" ;)

Lies! "We trust you" = "We'll bang, ok?"

• So says the damsel in distress before getting her face eaten. I know how it is, Pro.

Hey, she can take care of herself, remember?

• I am almost 100% sure he'll say that to her at least once in this story.

Lies! "We trust you" = "We'll bang, ok?"

• Alt text Yay.

Another part will be up "Soon"

• Haha! Ok, you got me there.

She did respond with "Okay"

• It could be someone else, tho :P

I am almost 100% sure he'll say that to her at least once in this story.

• Alt text

Another part will be up "Soon"

• 1) Agree to bang.
    2) Kick him in the nuts.
    3) Knee him in the nuts.
    4) Punch him in the nuts.
    5) Say no.
    6) Say nothing.

I am almost 100% sure he'll say that to her at least once in this story.

• I have a feeling that he would enjoy 2, 3, and 4 O_O

1) Agree to bang. 2) Kick him in the nuts. 3) Knee him in the nuts. 4) Punch him in the nuts. 5) Say no. 6) Say nothing.

• Lol, I love you people. too funny!

Characters smile at each other = INSTANT SHIP

• 7) Stab him in the nuts.

I have a feeling that he would enjoy 2, 3, and 4 O_O

• If those were actual choices, I'd probably die.

1) Agree to bang. 2) Kick him in the nuts. 3) Knee him in the nuts. 4) Punch him in the nuts. 5) Say no. 6) Say nothing.

• Holy shit.

• Banging would result in pregnancy of course.

If those were actual choices, I'd probably die.

• 2) Throw a grenade in front of the shop, use the distraction to run over to the shop
    7) we can all check the department store first.

• ATR started it, lol.

Lol, I love you people. too funny!

• edited May 2014

"OHH!! Yeah... ugh... it hurts so GOOD!"

I have a feeling that he would enjoy 2, 3, and 4 O_O

• "I looked at them.'Well okay...'"

Oh, shit's getting real.

Haha! Ok, you got me there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.