Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• DAFUQ!?!!? Why are you banned!?

WhatTheDuck posted: »

GODS BE PRAISED!!

• Gonna be honest Clem scared the shit out of me when I opened this threads xD

• These look really cool! I love the expressions on them =D you've done a really awesome job on these Gunab.

I'd love to make some on TWDG too, but with the program I use for modeling [XNAlara] there's only a few things that other users have posted and it's annoying. What program did you use to make these? o.o

• YEP

You just had to be that guy, didn't you?

• Clementine: Peek-a-boo moherfucker.

Gonna be honest Clem scared the shit out of me when I opened this threads xD

• wow...he's banned again...

Gobananas01 posted: »

DAFUQ!?!!? Why are you banned!?

• Why mods? Why did you close this thread?
    Now I'm literally confused.

Anyway, I will try to post my work too.

• Hey Gunab, these models are amazing. I was wondering if you could do a 360 view of the models as reference for fan art. Don't worry about it if it's too much work, these would just be really good for studying proportions.

I have tried doing clay sculptures from characters in-game but the lack of accurate reference makes them fall short in quality.

Gunab posted: »

I don't mind Been actually expecting for someone to do this

• I can't post comments. NOOOOOOOO

• Made this in art class. I messed up on Kenny's eye and he looks kawaii xD

Alt text

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

double post :/

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Triple post ....

• Kurusu, that pic with Clementine, Christa, and Omid running into each others arms is killing me. Geez. Talk about feels... But honestly, that pic is just purely amazing. So simple yet so effective! Bravo!

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART Tumblr VK

• Nice work man! :D

Gunab posted: »

Thread: My art made directly from game-files Hey everyone! Welcome to my art-thread I will rotate the pictures I display in

• Yea, I'm quite confused, too. I'm not sure I like having my thread merged here. If a mod could tell me why?
    Also this is a "linear discussion", how are you supposed to have a nice discussion here? If you'd read my opening post of the thread merged here, you'd see what I intented was way more than just posting some pretty picutres :/ No offense to those that post their art here, I think it's awesome, but I intented something else ;) Like I said, evolving my work into something interactive, with help of the community

I hope the mods will give me their blessing to reopen my thread?.

Why mods? Why did you close this thread? Now I'm literally confused. Anyway, I will try to post my work too.

• Sorry for double-posting? I can't see what I posted here. Maybe because I presst reply instead of New Comment?

Hmm... my new thread was merged with the fan-art thead... And posting there seems to be broken? I can't even see all comments there that I was notified for.

Edit: Hell I can't even see my own post there :D That ain't working for me :D

I'll just copy here what I wrote there:

Yea, I'm quite confused, too. I'm not sure I like having my thread merged here. If a mod could tell me why? Also this is a "linear discussion", how are you supposed to have a nice discussion here? If you'd read my opening post of the thread merged here, you'd see what I intented was way more than just posting some pretty picutres :/ No offense to those that post their art here, I think it's awesome, but I intented something else ;) Like I said, evolving my work into something interactive, with help of the community

I hope the mods will give me their blessing to reopen my thread?.

• those are great!!

deviantART deviantART Tumblr

• edited June 2014

@TDMshadowCP I done that kind of art too, but with the Left 4 Dead 2 game hand logo. Hats off to you.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

double post

• Man I missed drawing :) Here's another drawing of clem i drew
    Alt text

• and i notice i missed a finger on her left hand. ...sigh...

Mokonage posted: »

Man I missed drawing Here's another drawing of clem i drew

• Man i missed drawing :) Heres a picture of clem i drew Alt text

• Wow Lee just surpassed all badass level in this picture.

Alt text

• yep i'm bugged. i cant see my own post on this specific discussion. This is a sign, that drawing was never meant for me :/

• It's pretty hard to notice unless you look deeply :P

Mokonage posted: »

and i notice i missed a finger on her left hand. ...sigh...

• Young Carlos and baby Sarah

Alt text

• @Kurusu

Awesome picture! It's funny, I just finished TLOU last night and this picture reminds me of Ellie's stealth kill.

deviantART

• edited June 2014

Eh not sure if a 3d model would be good but this is something i made to remember lee.
    Alt text
    I made it with roblox xD

• edited June 2014
  • Young Kenny and Katjaa. They are so pretty c:

Alt text

• Wait a second. Why I cannot see my comments? Are they deleted? D:

• Awesome! _

Tumblr

• Music I made for a scene in my fanfic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVp5Y8tqwY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.