Comments

• No, we will continue to annoy you.

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Leave me alone.

• GODDAMMIT! Not this again ;~;

Deceptio posted: »

No, we will continue to annoy you.

• 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

Deceptio (!) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them. I needed t

• *though

Azlyn posted: »

2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. This thread is so awesome, tho.

• *moves finger to your lips *

Shhhh. Do not ruin my euphoria.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

*though

• 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan

Deceptio (!) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them. I needed t

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Hey, Lee. Which character do you enjoy writing the most?

• Uh, me of course. I'm his sharpshooter.

• Tobi-Is-A-Mean-Boy >:(

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL REUNION I CANT SHOOT.... OH WHAT AM I SAYING? I'LL SHOOT THEM ANYWAY. 2) Wait and follow

• That's a good question, i wanna know too.

• Betsy beats everyone in terms of character development and complexity. The way she just stood outside, guarding the farm and the lives of the people she loved...I think Pro stayed true to who Betsy really was.

• Alt text

Lee please come back soon with one of your awesome stories I'm so bored it's the only reason I'm still online :'(

• FirstWorldProblems

Markd4547 posted: »

Lee please come back soon with one of your awesome stories I'm so bored it's the only reason I'm still online

• PEOPLE ARE QUOTING MY CHARACTER?!

OH MY GAWD! FUCK FINALS! I'M FOCUSING ON THIS STORY!

"I don't know... it's how things are now." - AWESOMEO

• He's right tho.

Azlyn posted: »

*moves finger to your lips * Shhhh. Do not ruin my euphoria.

• Alt text

STORY!!

FirstWorldProblems

• Me too :c

Lee please come back soon with one of your awesome stories I'm so bored it's the only reason I'm still online

• I've been away for 2 days and now I have to deal with the fact that there were no parts concerning my little group. Y u do dis, Pro?

Alt text

• Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

I've been away for 2 days and now I have to deal with the fact that there were no parts concerning my little group. Y u do dis, Pro?

• Yeah, my batfeels are hurt badly.

Alt text

• 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

That's the reasonable choice. People might rank up, get weapons. Would make our escape easier. It could bite us in the ass, though. The more people we pull into our plan, the higher the chance of someone slipping up and Tobi finding out. I just hope this is the right choice.

• Took you long enough! We were all talking about how long you were taking!

• Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B]

I like my character, TWDFan and WtW as well. If things go the way I want them, you'll see more of us later on.

I like Jewf's character, he seems like Nick from TWDGame to me. People here seem to not like him too much, calling him the Ben or Shane of the story, haha. B]

I like ATR's character. I feel like she could develop more later on, if she get's to live.

Mark, I like his character for his insanity and destructiveness. I'm planning to do more with his character later on.

Shadow is interesting, since he's the youngest of all the characters. Tobi is trying to change him, we'll see how it goes for him.

Guilty is cool, I can do so much with him.

For SweetPea, I have something planned for her already, as you can see, she's no one to mess around with.

I had plans for PowerfulStache to be the Hershel of the story, but his time was cut short.

I had plans for Cameron as well, but he died early.

• edited June 2014

I feel like she could develop more later on, if she get's to live.

Alt text

pro y u do dis

Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B] I like my character, TWDFan and WtW as

• Everyone's waiting... and I'm just like.

Alt text

All of you are truly awesome.

YES!! welcome back Lee :')

• Rafoli's palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, Tobi's spaghetti.

Rafoli posted: »

I've been away for 2 days and now I have to deal with the fact that there were no parts concerning my little group. Y u do dis, Pro?

• PRO I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK

Everyone's waiting... and I'm just like. All of you are truly awesome.

• Alt text

I feel like she could develop more later on, if she get's to live. pro y u do dis

• when u tobi com home and make hte spagheti

Alt text

Rafoli's palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, Tobi's spaghetti.

• I'm glad that you're glad that I'm back. Can't leave my sharpshooter hanging. B]

PRO I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK

• He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready, to drop bombs but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud, he opens his mouth but the words won't come out. He's choking, how, everybody's joking now, the clock's run out, time's up, over - BLAOW!

Rafoli's palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, Tobi's spaghetti.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

insanity and destructiveness

Love it perfect description just add genius and you have my character lol I haven't even warmed up yet this is just the beginning MUAHAHA and with Tobi we never will see what his capable of I have plans for him but no spoilers ;)

Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B] I like my character, TWDFan and WtW as

• Looks like we were both busy today :P

• Assclown.

I'm glad that you're glad that I'm back. Can't leave my sharpshooter hanging. B]

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

GUILTY WILL DECIDE THAT IT'S BEST TO WAIT A FEW DAYS

• CLEAR WINNER HERE, VOTING IS CLOSED!

MARK WILL WAIT, AND THEN FOLLOW TWISTEE

Dont_Look_Back (!) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood. CSB sighed and turned to look at me."Let's go to the left, into that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.