Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Pro, what would of happen if Rafoli and his group left CC in the woods. Would he still be alive?

• If the crew left CC and took the RV to find Shadow, they would crash behind Tobi's community. They would tell Shadow to forgive them. There would be an option to go back to find CC who would still be alive. CC would be unconscious, and Shadow would wait until he wakes up. Tobi would take them all back to the warehouse. When CC wakes up, he would tell Tobi to break Rafoli's legs. CC would get an option to kill Rafoli or leave him with his legs broken, like he is.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Pro, what would of happen if Rafoli and his group left CC in the woods. Would he still be alive?

• edited June 2014

AWESOMEO

(!) Save SweetPeaClem.

WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I was hitting the walkers in the way with the butt of the shotgun. Once I reached SweetPea, she was kicking the walker that had her ankle, in it's face. I swung the shotgun and hit it on it's head. The walker released it's grip and SweetPea started moving back.

"Get out of here!" I heard WTD shout. I turned around and saw him on the ground, trying to hold the two walkers back. He was looking at us."Go! Both of you, get out of here!" After he said that, he slid the rifle to us and one of the walkers bit him in the neck."AGH!..."

"No!" I yelled out."I was going to save you!"

"WTD! No!" SweetPea shouted.

I ran over to pick up PowerfulStache's rifle. I watched as WTD was being chewed up and eaten by more walkers. I turned to look to my right and more of them were coming after us. I put the rifle on my back, and started swinging the shotgun at them."Start running, SweetPea!" I told her, while I killed the ones that were in the way.

She started running and I followed. We looked around as more walkers were approaching. The place was full of them, there was nowhere to go, we kept running all over the place. We finally found a safe place when we reached the food court, we hid ourselves behind the counter of a pizza place.

"WTD... I was going to help the both of you..." I said.

"There wasn't enough time... You could only save one of us." SweetPea told me.

"WTD once told me that he would rather have himself die, than to have one of his friends die. WTD always tried to help people because his mother used to work with and help special needs children. He said that he would rather risk his own life to protect his friends because if he ever lost us... his life would be shit without us." I said to her and looked down.

SweetPea looked down."PowerfulStache, Raging, Mokonage, and now WTD... I can't believe this."

"I know... We have two guns without any ammo. Barely any food and supplies left. Damn..." We heard a loud noise and I got up to look. One of the walkers fell over and knocked a table down a few feet in front of us."It isn't safe here." I whispered to SweetPea.

"Where are we going to go?" She asked.

I could see and hear the lurkers out there. Moaning and walking around. We needed to leave this spot, there were too many of them and trying to stay here would be suicide. I spotted a go kart track, a love boat ride, and a mirror maze house. Maybe we could go to one of them...

1) There's a go kart track over there.

2) There's a love boat ride over there.

3) There's a mirror maze house over there.

Welcome_to_Woodbury

I went upstairs to my room, with Angel. I was so happy when I reunited with her, a month ago. She just came out of the woods and started running up to me. I heard her barking and I couldn't help but tear up. I knelt down and and she came up to me and starting licking my face. She was whining and wagging her tail. Randomz, Deceptio and Bananas came out of the woods right after. Deceptio ran up to TWDFan and they hugged. I couldn't believe that everyone was together. They introduced officer Bananas to us and we introduced Pro to them. Everyone got along like a family, we found this cabin a week later. The place was cleaned out and who ever owned it left. We went on a lot of supply runs and collected a lot of food, clothing, guns and ammo. We knew we were far from living normal again, but we were managing as best we could.

"Come on, Angel. Let's get you some food." I said to her while walking into my room. It was spacious and reminded me of my apartment bedroom. I grabbed a big bag of dried dog food and started pouring a bit into Angel's bowl. After I was done, I walked over to lay down on my bed. I was tired from a long day. We practiced shooting in the morning at the spot, and then we went on two different supply runs. We left Deceptio home alone because he wanted to wait for his father to return. We told him it might be dangerous, but he insisted. TWDFan said it was okay, we've never had an attack anyway, and Deceptio knew how to keep a look out for anything dangerous or suspicious.

I was reading a book, slowly drifting off to sleep. I was trying to keep my eyes open, but I was really tired. Right when I was about to doze off, BANG! BANG! I heard two shots fired in the distance. I was surprised and the book landed on my face."Ow! Ugh... gun shots?!" I said to myself while smacking the book away and getting off of the bed. I grabbed a 45. and an MP5 and started running downstairs.

I saw Pro, TWDFan and Salt."He's not here!" I heard TWDFan shouting.

"What's going on?!" I said while walking over to them.

"Deceptio is missing. I'm assuming you heard the shots, TWDFan is worried that he might have gone out there to look for Randomz." Pro explained.

"We have to find him before he ends up getting himself killed!" TWDFan said to us.

"You guys can go out there to look for him. I don't mind staying here alone." Salt said with his arms crossed.

"I don't know, Salt. We just met you, and we can't leave you here by yourself just yet." Pro told him.

"I understand, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide." Salt replied.

"I'll go look for him. He's my brother, and I don't need to drag you guys into this. Please, just let me go by myself. I'll try to find him." TWDFan said.

"It's dark out there. It could be dangerous to go alone, I'll come with you." Pro told him.

"No, really. It's okay. I'll do this on my own." TWDFan told him. Angel started coming down the stairs."Hey, I know. I'll take Angel with me."

"What?! No way! I already lost her once, she's staying with me." I said to him.

Pro sighed."What do you suggest, WtW? I'm telling him that going out there alone might not be a good idea. He's insisting that he goes out there to look for his brother by himself."

"Looks like you guys are in a pickle" Salt said with his eyebrows raised.

I looked down and started to think. TWDFan could probably use the help, but maybe he doesn't need it. We can't leave Salt by himself, and I'm really not willing to send Angel out there, unless I go along but I was tired...

1) Let TWDFan go alone. It's his brother out there, and it's what he wants.

2) I'll go along with him. I'll take Angel as well.

3) Pro, you can go with him. We'll stay here to keep a look out.

4) Pro and Salt. You two can go with TWDFan, I'll stay here with Angel.

5) Fine. Take Angel with you, TWDFan.

6) I think we should all go look for his brother.

7) Pro, you should go with TWDFan. I'm trusting you with Angel.

8) Pro and Salt. You two should go, I'll let Angel go with you guys.

9) We should all go, but I'll leave Angel here.

10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited June 2014

Noooooo.... RIP WTD </3

AWESOMEO: 2) There's a love boat ride over there. (because love boat obviously)

Welcome_to_Woodbury: 10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though.

There's no way I'm letting him go alone, but there's also no way that I'm putting Angel in danger. I'm trusting you with her, Pro.

AWESOMEO (!) Save SweetPeaClem. WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I wa

• AWESOMEO: 2) There's a love boat ride over there. ... RIP WTD :(

Welcome_to_Woodbury: 3) Pro, you can go with him. We'll stay here to keep a look out.

AWESOMEO (!) Save SweetPeaClem. WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I wa

• Yo, taylor. I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but WtW's part had the most decisions of all time. The most decisions of ALL TIME!

Alt text

Noooooo.... RIP WTD </3 AWESOMEO: 2) There's a love boat ride over there. (because love boat obviously) Welcome_to_Woodbury: 10) I'

• Nooooo, WTD... ): God damn it...

I DON'T KNOW, OKAY? She said she was tired... So? (This is probably going to end badly...)

• Alt text

Yo, taylor. I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but WtW's part had the most decisions of all time. The most decisions of ALL TIME!

• You'll regret that. I'm the sharpshooter of the group.

TWDFan86 posted: »

AWESOMEO: 2) There's a love boat ride over there. ... RIP WTD Welcome_to_Woodbury: 3) Pro, you can go with him. We'll stay here to keep a look out.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Ignore this

sardines posted: »

Nooooo, WTD... ): God damn it... 2) There's a love boat ride over there. 4) Pro and Salt. You two can go with TWDFan, I'll stay here with Angel. I DON'T KNOW, OKAY? She said she was tired... So? (This is probably going to end badly...)

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Why couldn't Duck disappear in the herd and appear back again in Chapter 3. GOD DAMMIT D:<

Alt text

1) There's a go kart track over there. ( Seems the safest, and so they wont go to the love boat.... SweetPeaDuck will never die! )

• that gif is me right now

Why couldn't Duck disappear in the herd and appear back again in Chapter 3. GOD DAMMIT < 1) There's a go kart track over there. (

• I'm legit mad. I wanted WTD to be like a brother figure to Shadow. Now that opportunity is gone D:<

that gif is me right now

• i wanted Sardines to just meet WTD, even... ): guess not... both of our hopes were dashed. Sob.

(IF WTD COMES BACK AS A ZOMBIE AND I 'MEET' HIM I'M GOING TO BE SO UPSET)

I'm legit mad. I wanted WTD to be like a brother figure to Shadow. Now that opportunity is gone <

• But you character wouldn't know him so... xD

i wanted Sardines to just meet WTD, even... ): guess not... both of our hopes were dashed. Sob. (IF WTD COMES BACK AS A ZOMBIE AND I 'MEET' HIM I'M GOING TO BE SO UPSET)

• HOLY CRAP YOU CHANGED YOUR MIC !

Markd4547 posted: »

insanity and destructiveness Love it perfect description just add genius and you have my character lol I haven't even warmed up yet this

• how old is Shadow? :? Sorry, I guess I missed that part.

Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B] I like my character, TWDFan and WtW as

• I'm 14, so he's 14. In the story it just says he's a teenage boy, but he's 14.

how old is Shadow? :? Sorry, I guess I missed that part.

• oh, I know. I was implying, like, idk my character getting killed by zombie WTD or something. :P For the ironies (since I wanted to meet him.) lol.

But you character wouldn't know him so... xD

• Oh, okay. I guess I didn't miss his age being stated then. I'm 16! Young people unite! -offers high five- (except I guess I'm actually an old person hahaha, being 16 and all)

I don't know if in-story Sardines is 16 though, she's been called a "woman" and called Shadow a "boy..." :P I meant for her to be 16, but I guess I must have forgotten to mention it in time.

I'm 14, so he's 14. In the story it just says he's a teenage boy, but he's 14.

• Awesome, I'm 16 too. xD

~high five~

In the story I'm a vet, so... yeah, I must be a super genius.

Oh, okay. I guess I didn't miss his age being stated then. I'm 16! Young people unite! -offers high five- (except I guess I'm actually an ol

• You could tell Lee to change your age.

Oh, okay. I guess I didn't miss his age being stated then. I'm 16! Young people unite! -offers high five- (except I guess I'm actually an ol

• 2)LOVE BOAT

10) I'll go with him

• I tried to mention it, but Lee ignored my reply, so I assumed the answer was no. :?

You could tell Lee to change your age.

• Yay for being 16!

Maybe you're an intern? :P Or just a super genius, yeah, lol.

Awesome, I'm 16 too. xD ~high five~ In the story I'm a vet, so... yeah, I must be a super genius.

• He probably saw it. He's a silent guy :P

I tried to mention it, but Lee ignored my reply, so I assumed the answer was no. :?

• Lee said my character is cool (= he enjoys writing him). I am happy.

Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B] I like my character, TWDFan and WtW as

• 2) There's a love boat ride over there.

SweetSOMEO

I just hope this doesn't backfire....

Don't you dare kill Angel!

• What can I say? I love to someone else's day.

Tobi-Is-A-Mean-Boy >:(

• edited June 2014

Oh? Is that so? Then let me explain our "situation". In the vid below you're Waluigi, I'm Luigi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtrZJD56mJY&feature=player_detailpage

Markd4547 posted: »

insanity and destructiveness Love it perfect description just add genius and you have my character lol I haven't even warmed up yet this

• Silence is a valid option...

He probably saw it. He's a silent guy :P

• Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B]

Alt text

I AM THE KING AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

Still interested in seeing how the others develop and come face me.

• 2) Love boat.

• Pro, who's your LEAST favorite character to write?

• Shit's about to get real...

2.) There's a love boat ride over there.

4.) Pro and Salt. You two can go with TWDFan, I'll stay here with Angel.

• Actually, he uploaded a new Creepy Gaming yesterday!

Azlyn posted: »

It's alright, it's cool. Hey, have you heard of StickyPaddle lately?

• SHIT YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Alright, so...

The love boat ride seems the best choice. The mirror house would only present the risk of getting stuck, and i don't see where the go karts can go. God, you sure thought this one out.

And the second, damn, the second! So many choices ;-;

Well, we sure as crap aren't leaving Angel now that we just found her.

Don't hate me, Rache! Angel needs to go along.

• Hey, me too! LOL

Yay for being 16! Maybe you're an intern? :P Or just a super genius, yeah, lol.

• edited June 2014

WTD :c I feel like shiat.

1) There's a go kart track over there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.