Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited June 2014

Something happened. Some douchy shitbird (me) combined two universe together. That two shadow figure turned out to be; DARYL AND MERLE!!!

Daryl tried his best to teach Clementine some survival skills following Lee's footsteps. (You better follow them! Dick!)

Alt text

Merle, on the other hand... eh... well... he did it I guess? :D

Alt text

• Crossover anyone? Quick sketch of Bigby and Clem.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

nate and molly kissing

I don't know how I feel about this..

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited June 2014

Was gonna be my youtube banner but yea

Alt text

• That pic with Kenny and Kat is too damn adorable. I feel a feels rush coming....

Young Kenny and Katjaa. They are so pretty c:

• My 2 favorite characters! If they are a couple in the game, I'd be mind blown.

Tumblr

• edited June 2014

@Tyler_Durant Man, that seems like the type of music you'd hear when your being hunted and you never know when some psycho will get the jump on you. In my opinion, that is.

Music I made for a scene in my fanfic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVp5Y8tqwY

• edited June 2014

@Dark_Star Yeah, I think I'll trust Daryl with Clementine rather than Merle. Even though a crossbow hardly makes any noise, he still covers her ears. How nice. ^.^

Dark_Star posted: »

Something happened. Some douchy shitbird (me) combined two universe together. That two shadow figure turned out to be; DARYL AND MERLE!!!

• @JonGon That is my new background.

• That's pretty awesome

JonGon posted: »

Crossover anyone? Quick sketch of Bigby and Clem.

• @Dont_Look_Back

A NEW BOAT HAS SAILED

nate and molly kissing I don't know how I feel about this..

• Not sure if this is fanart but..

Alt text

• HEY JonGon, you were on the Blog page!

Alt text

• I'd like to request a fanart of Clementine as a Jedi, if anyone wants to do it.

• Am I the only one who gets discusted when I see fan art of Clem and Luke? I dont think they will ever have a romantic interest, I mean c'mon she's 11 ffs.. Luke is in his 20s. They're like brother and sister, nothing more. Luke will find someone his age and Clem will find someone her age. Its kinda like Daryl and Beth.

• edited June 2014
  • edited June 2014

I really like what you did with the shirt there. Water Colour?

Tumblr

• Back from my trip! ^-^ So that means more drawings on the way... but anywho here's this one:

Alt text

In my extreme need to see Sarah alive again, I drew this. Just imagine her looking back at Clem, I will most likely cry of happiness when she returns despite my distaste for her after S2E1 came out :P

• Damn, it's still gonna be a while til' it posts again, huh?

• someone posted it on my Facebook and I liked it a lot, just thought id share it here with you guys.

Alt text

• I love this idea :O!!!

I'd like to request a fanart of Clementine as a Jedi, if anyone wants to do it.

• The entire forum hates Cluke, but they just don't seem to realize that some of these fan arts are intending it.

AKz Effect posted: »

Am I the only one who gets discusted when I see fan art of Clem and Luke? I dont think they will ever have a romantic interest, I mean c'mon

• Fuck it. It's not going to show up for a few days, but I might as well post it any way.

Alt text

Okay, I spent about 1h18m on it, I think it turned out semi-decent... i've been procrastinating for a month to make another speedart video and I finally committed 10pm-12pm for it, and i'm soooo tired now, but anywho, here ya go :P

--Posted 6/10/2014 and might not show up for a few days

• Yay! You finally posted it!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Back from my trip! ^-^ So that means more drawings on the way... but anywho here's this one: In my extreme need to see Sarah alive ag

• edited June 2014

I don't know if someone posted it already but anyway, feels are coming.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Glad it worked! It was a pain in the butt to post. I had to post every image one by one!

• edited June 2014

Double post.

I have huge issues to post things in this thread.

Everytime I post, it seems that it worked but when I refresh the page, my post vanish!And they post themselves alone some time later.
    Is it normal? Am I being retarted? Can someone even see my post?

Might as well try to post a picture. Here you go:

Alt text

Edit: Annnddd... It's not working, the hell?

I apologize in advance if I flood the thread with my posts appearing magically when they want.

• edited June 2014

Sorry...

I don't know how to fix this...

Edit: I am trying to post something again, cross your fingers with me.

Alt text

Edit 2.0: ...I wish I could post a rage gif... If a mod sees this, please delete my useless post if you can please.

• edited June 2014

flips table

Not again!

I deeply apologize, please forgive me.

I really don't understand what is going on.

• edited June 2014

Intense rage is going on in my head right now and it's not pretty.

But I think it was the last post I posted they won't magically appear now... At least I think.

Anyway, I really have issues. I see on my feed that some people answered my pointless comments ( ClementineWalker and WhatToWriteHere ) but I can't see their replies in the thread. So, uhhh... Yeah, weird.

I apologize again for all the fuss.

PS: I try one more time to post a picture

Alt text

Edit: I am going to break something now, bye and sorry again.

Edit 2: By the way @clementinewalker, I am not the one who drew that comic but I am glad you liked it :)

And, @WhatToWriteHere, I posted pics and gifs all the time before and I never had a problem and then sudenly, that happens. So, the problem does not come from my part. I think I am bugging pretty bad :/

If someone wants to post those good comics ( because I can't obviously ), here are the links:

http://jaemk2.tumblr.com/tagged/my art

http://jaemk2.tumblr.com/tagged/my comics

• edited June 2014

Nevermind, it wasn't the last one.

Sorry.

Again.

Edit: I have the impression that no one sees this apart from me. Am I talking alone?

If yes then, good job me! You talked to no one for nearly 2 hours! It's amazing, I am not even mad.

If not then, I am sorry for flooding the forum, it's not intentional.

• Wait a second... According the cutiemark, Lee gave Clementine Rainbow Dash's figure. But Dash is a pegasus... (don't even ask me how I know this) Where are her wings?

deviantART

Sign in to comment in this discussion.