The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Daddy's home.

• edited November 2015

xD lol, thanks. Though In my school the high school and middle is mixed, so I use the same bathroom as the high school does. My school i

• Heh, alright man. I added you and the others. B]

Deceptio posted: »

I don't play online on Halo 3, I just play with my friends haha

• What are you trying to say? Do you have something stuck in your through or something. You need me to go over there and do the Heimlich on you?

ahem

• Alright, I'll accept it tomorrow

Heh, alright man. I added you and the others. B]

• edited November 2015

What are you trying to say? Do you have something stuck in your through or something. You need me to go over there and do the Heimlich on you?

• All I'm trying to say is that I'm fabulous.

What are you trying to say? Do you have something stuck in your through or something. You need me to go over there and do the Heimlich on you?

• edited June 2014

That really sucks.

My mom said I had to go to this school before high so I can be used to it. what sucks is that I knew NO ONE there. Except for this chick that I hadn't seen for like 5 years and for some reason it was the awkwardest shit ever and we avoided each other...

And im quite AS FUCK. So I never went up to people, they came up to me. x_x Like seriously. I NEVER TALK. On my four, there was a section that said "does this student talk" and they are suppose to circle the '0' if I don't, and they wrote " -5 because she NEVER says a word" :(

• This is me I took a quick one about 5 minutes ago on my Vita I was going to do a video which I recorded to show what I sound like to up the stakes even more which was basically me eating an apple for 20 seconds saying nothing then at the end when I'm finished the apple. I say nodding saying Yeah Nice Apple and then I ended the video but decided I went full ret**t so I'm just using the pic lol

Alt text

Fun fact I showed Azlyn a pic of my family when I was a kid before first thing she says is the kid on the right looks like his going to rape me and that kid was me :'). Damn I wish I had awesome hat like passwordsucks :'(

I'm already cringeing see might only put it up for 10 minutes :/

SELFIE REVOLUTION

• edited June 2014

LOOOOOOL

WHO SAW THAT THREAD ABOUT THE 'Real pictures of famous people on the forums"

I mean.. DAAAAAAAAMMMMNN I WAS SEXY!!

And why the hell would I be there? I'm aint famous. xD

• edited November 2015

That really sucks. My mom said I had to go to this school before high so I can be used to it. what sucks is that I knew NO ONE there. Exc

• Please put up the apple video!!! :DD

Markd4547 posted: »

This is me I took a quick one about 5 minutes ago on my Vita I was going to do a video which I recorded to show what I sound like to up the

• PERFECTION AT ITS BEST!

This is me I took a quick one about 5 minutes ago on my Vita I was going to do a video which I recorded to show what I sound like to up the

• The Beauty!

Alt text

• Sardines, make a video!!!

• I saw that too. Where did he get those pictures? Creeppppyyy

LOOOOOOL WHO SAW THAT THREAD ABOUT THE 'Real pictures of famous people on the forums" I mean.. DAAAAAAAAMMMMNN I WAS SEXY!! And why the hell would I be there? I'm aint famous. xD

• edited November 2015

• edited June 2014

I talk on here so much but then I don't say a peep I school. :/

people would literally come up to me and say that they have seen me everyday and NEVER heard me talk. And then I look at them with a confused face and they tell me to say something and when I do they have a socked/baffled face.

• edited November 2015

LOOOOOOL WHO SAW THAT THREAD ABOUT THE 'Real pictures of famous people on the forums" I mean.. DAAAAAAAAMMMMNN I WAS SEXY!! And why the hell would I be there? I'm aint famous. xD

• xD im glad I don't have braces anymore though.

Might have to get them again because lost mine. Like, 10 months ago.

• That ain't you. You're the Joker.

• They were probably pictures of his family members.

I saw that too. Where did he get those pictures? Creeppppyyy

• He said Juicebox is a bitch but he put a really pretty girl as her? lol I don't get

They were probably pictures of his family members.

• Wait... Someone made a thread showing everyone's pictures? That's why I don't like posting my pics on public sites, lol. If I do post a pic I'll probably leave it up for like 5 or 10 minutes.

What you said is kinda creepy how they did that.

• That ain't you. You're the Joker.

• edited November 2015

Wait... Someone made a thread showing everyone's pictures? That's why I don't like posting my pics on public sites, lol. If I do post a pic I'll probably leave it up for like 5 or 10 minutes. What you said is kinda creepy how they did that.

• He probably said some pedophile shit to her and got banned so came back for 'revenge' But that was so low I don't think it deserves to be called revenge .

^IDK just pulling idea out of my ass.

He said Juicebox is a bitch but he put a really pretty girl as her? lol I don't get

• No they put random pictures up that weren't anyone's actual pictures

Wait... Someone made a thread showing everyone's pictures? That's why I don't like posting my pics on public sites, lol. If I do post a pic I'll probably leave it up for like 5 or 10 minutes. What you said is kinda creepy how they did that.

• edited November 2015

That ain't you. You're the Joker.

• Wait, really? The trolls are getting desperate lol!

He said Juicebox is a bitch but he put a really pretty girl as her? lol I don't get

• I got Gta 5. Gonna play with you guys tomorrow. One more thing... Where are you suppose to connected your headset in the ps3?

• AdventuresofmuteJoe Photos of the Day

Alt text

~taking a picture of the sunset

Alt text

~DLB's beautiful character

Alt text

Left to right: Matt, me, DLB :)

• They were weird pics and not ours...

• I think he put pictures of random people off of google and claimed it to be them.

• They need a glass of water or SOMETHING.

JonGon posted: »

Wait, really? The trolls are getting desperate lol!

• What? That's weird... That just doesn't make any sense, lol. Like what was the point of that?

• I would post a selfie but i lost my phone.

• they were pics of his family. :3

JonGon posted: »

I think he put pictures of random people off of google and claimed it to be them.

• what kind of headset do you have?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I got Gta 5. Gonna play with you guys tomorrow. One more thing... Where are you suppose to connected your headset in the ps3?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.