The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I love how we all responded to Pro and we all have selfies lol!

they were pics of his family.

• edited June 2014

DAMN im so smexy im smoldering!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

AdventuresofmuteJoe Photos of the Day ~taking a picture of the sunset ~DLB's beautiful character Left to right: Matt, me, DLB

• Lol, that by far was the weirdest thing I heard that they have done!

JonGon posted: »

Wait, really? The trolls are getting desperate lol!

• edited November 2015

What? That's weird... That just doesn't make any sense, lol. Like what was the point of that?

• Turtle beaches

what kind of headset do you have?

• Try staring at this dude face for 20 seconds. See what happens.

The Beauty!

• If it's a usb headset, it can go in the front at the bottom left side. For my ps3 that is, I have a slim, Idk what you have.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I got Gta 5. Gonna play with you guys tomorrow. One more thing... Where are you suppose to connected your headset in the ps3?

• oh idk. I have the same on JonGon said. Maybe yours connect like a Bluetooth? I have no clue

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Turtle beaches

• Excuses excuses.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I would post a selfie but i lost my phone.

• Good night guys! I hope you all have bad dreams! >:DDDD

• Lmao, yeah man. I was worried for you all. I thought they were taking your pictures and putting them up for everyone to see. I was like wtf?!

I love how we all responded to Pro and we all have selfies lol!

• xD thanks for the heads up!

In short: PEOPLE SUCK, BOYS SUCK, SCHOOL SUCKS, EDUCATION SUCKS, BATHROOMS SUCK, EVERYBODY FUCKING SUCKS AND YOU'LL HATE EVERY MOMENT OF HIGH SCHOOL.

• edited November 2015

Good night guys! I hope you all have bad dreams! >:DDDD

• Bad dreams ABOUT noncy! >:DD

• edited November 2015

Bad dreams ABOUT noncy! >:DD

• They thirsty! XD

They need a glass of water or SOMETHING.

• eat lemons, oranges, and salt before you go to bed. Then lets see if you have a good dream about noncy.

• Good night~

Alt text

Good night guys! I hope you all have bad dreams! >:DDDD

• They should buy themselves a damn water tower.

They thirsty! XD

• Pacific ocean is more like it :D

They should buy themselves a damn water tower.

• I sleep with Voodoo dolls.

Good night~

• xD

Pacific ocean is more like it

• edited June 2014

My cat legitly rapes stuffed animals XD

Good night~

• edited November 2015

• edited June 2014

I woke up one morning to my cousins dog humping my leg. It wasn't pleasant.

Who knows how long he was there. O_O I washed my leg for a day strait.

• Not kidding He will stomp on it and bite the shit out of it. He meows really loud too. I'm not sure if he's murdering it, or if he is getting a little something-something. (If you know what I mean) *Insert Omid meme here

• O_O

How exactly do cats 'hump' ? NEVERMIND umm.. ok let me STOP asking questions...

Not kidding He will stomp on it and bite the shit out of it. He meows really loud too. I'm not sure if he's murdering it, or if he is getting a little something-something. (If you know what I mean) *Insert Omid meme here

• edited November 2015

I woke up one morning to my cousins dog humping my leg. It wasn't pleasant. Who knows how long he was there. O_O I washed my leg for a day strait.

• Lee: "What the f*ck?!?" That is messed up XD

I woke up one morning to my cousins dog humping my leg. It wasn't pleasant. Who knows how long he was there. O_O I washed my leg for a day strait.

• edited November 2015

O_O How exactly do cats 'hump' ? NEVERMIND umm.. ok let me STOP asking questions...

• Okay, I know this is a weird thing to admit...

...but I've had a female dog mount me before. It's not fun ;-;

• Woah woah woah there DLB. CiD never said hump. Now I have that image of my cat doing that O_O Lee: "Gah Damn"

O_O How exactly do cats 'hump' ? NEVERMIND umm.. ok let me STOP asking questions...

• edited November 2015

Okay, I know this is a weird thing to admit... ...but I've had a female dog mount me before. It's not fun ;-;

• edited June 2014

Oh I can. My friend's dog gets jealous whenever my friend gets hugged. So the dog humps the person trying to hug him. XD not kidding

• You mean a bitch? XD

Okay, I know this is a weird thing to admit... ...but I've had a female dog mount me before. It's not fun ;-;

• Yeah, in more than one way! I was at a party and the pet dog was huge and I'm a small person. My friends warned me that she gets a bit "excited" but I didn't know what he meant. I start bending over to get a jar of pretzels off the ground and OUT OF NOWHERE she pins me down and mounts me. The worst part was that she was raking her claws into my back, I still had marks for about a week! It took 3 guys to get her off of me, ONCE THEY WERE DONE LAUGHING! It was so embarrassing lol

You mean a bitch? XD

• edited November 2015

Yeah, in more than one way! I was at a party and the pet dog was huge and I'm a small person. My friends warned me that she gets a bit "exci

• Pretzels come in jars??? Mind blown O_O

Yeah, in more than one way! I was at a party and the pet dog was huge and I'm a small person. My friends warned me that she gets a bit "exci

• Yup
    Alt text

Pretzels come in jars??? Mind blown O_O

• Clem: "Ohhhh okay." I thought you actually meant pretzels. Those are pretzel sticks. #clarify :D

Yup

Sign in to comment in this discussion.