The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't you sleep during classes I do it all the time , usually the first two periods.

• edited November 2015

How many more days until you get out?

• Correct.

• edited November 2015

That's ummmm... unhealthy. Carver: "Is that the word?" Anyways... Clem: "Are you okay?"

• Wait do you always wear the bunny suit O.o

TIME TO TAKE OFF MY BUNNY SUIT! AS PROMISED HERE'S MY FACE. WELL TWO VERSIONS ACTUALLY. (ignore the date I don't know how to change the time on the camera) Before After

• I hate school and school hates me, it goes both ways.

Welp, time to fail a final, I'll see you in 2 hours.

• edited November 2015

AWESOMEO posted: »

Correct.

• Alt text

poplee posted: »

Wait do you always wear the bunny suit O.o

• Lee: "That's different. I'm just gonna hold on to this, for science? Yeah science!"

• Sorry guys but I have too

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Correct, he officially lost it.

• I half sleep during every class.

Although my science teacher was a bitch and if you put your head down during class she makes you stand for the rest of it. I managed to fall asleep in her class once... BAD IDEA.

Don't you sleep during classes I do it all the time , usually the first two periods.

• edited November 2015

I half sleep during every class. Although my science teacher was a bitch and if you put your head down during class she makes you stand for the rest of it. I managed to fall asleep in her class once... BAD IDEA.

• edited November 2015

Correct, he officially lost it.

• He's going through his emo phase, go figure.

• Oh man I already did the exam and already failed

I hate school and school hates me, it goes both ways. Welp, time to fail a final, I'll see you in 2 hours.

• My economy is teacher is like a radar.She always tell to focus as I daze off to sleep .I just need a two hour sleep everyday in school.

I half sleep during every class. Although my science teacher was a bitch and if you put your head down during class she makes you stand for the rest of it. I managed to fall asleep in her class once... BAD IDEA.

• I gotchu, girl. My last day is tomorrow and I have two finals next week. AND THEN I AM FREE.

• edited November 2015

quinnics posted: »

I gotchu, girl. My last day is tomorrow and I have two finals next week. AND THEN I AM FREE.

• I wish TWD had Multiplayer mode. Clem (moded) : "I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's how I would talk to the forum members."

• that's why I always sit in the back of the class so they cant see me. But my science teach put me in the front seat next to her. -_-

It was so hard to sleep in her class. one day she spayed my face with a water bottle in front of the whole class because I was sitting there with my eyes closed.

• you know I thought of that before? but I don't know how they would make a multiplayer Walking Dead mode.

I wish TWD had Multiplayer mode. Clem (moded) : "I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's how I would talk to the forum members."

• edited November 2015

that's why I always sit in the back of the class so they cant see me. But my science teach put me in the front seat next to her. -_- It

• edited November 2015

• Everyone is Clem trying to kill each other? Nahh.

you know I thought of that before? but I don't know how they would make a multiplayer Walking Dead mode.

• HAHAHA THATS NOT EVEN WORSE! when I actually FELL ASLEEP in her class, my head was slouched sideways, so she got a bottle of water and started pouring it on my face and It got in my hair OH HELL NO. some of it got in my ear. I jumped out of my seat and said "WHAT THE FUC--" I almost dropped the fbomb in class. 0_0

Thank god it was a take your child to work day, so there was only like 3 people in the class so not that many people really saw it. BUT NOOO she couldn't let it slide even thought there was like no one there to teach... She didn't tell my mom or anything, thank goodness. but she said if I fall asleep again she would tell me mom. -_- So I went the rest of the year without sleeping.

• I tend to fall asleep a lot in math and I never got caught even if I was in front row. XD

• Your so friken lucky.

I tend to fall asleep a lot in math and I never got caught even if I was in front row. XD

• Wish I could but my brother wont shut the hell up for once. -_-

• Little clems holding AK's and bazookas. :3

Everyone is Clem trying to kill each other? Nahh.

• I just sneezed.

Thought you all should know that.

• I'm so congested right now it would be a miracle if I sneezed.

Twistee posted: »

I just sneezed. Thought you all should know that.

• Just like that one YouTube video where all the characters are Clem

Little clems holding AK's and bazookas.

• YES! It was the clemapocalyps.

Just like that one YouTube video where all the characters are Clem

• Minecraft anyone?

• OH MAN. I wish you well ma'am

I'm so congested right now it would be a miracle if I sneezed.

• I beat that game! Took forever!

Minecraft anyone?

• That's gotta suck.

I'm so congested right now it would be a miracle if I sneezed.

• Bored. So here's a fun fact. I have a twin brother.

• I haven't.:(

Every time I prepare myself to enter the nether portal I die (I play in hardcore).

I beat that game! Took forever!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.